What's the deal with Obama's purple l...

What's the deal with Obama's purple lips?

Created by Mike on Jan 21, 2009

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

Low oxygen content in blood

Pulmonary embolism

Myocardial infarction

Anemia

Cyanosis

Beubonic Plague

He's a heavy drinker

He wears purple lipstick

It's some type of STD

All commies have purple lips

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

Nashville, NC

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Oops. Mispelled bubonic.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#2 Jan 21, 2009
Lenin had purple lips.
spam

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Lenin had purple lips.
I suspect he still doe's.
JPW

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2009
Because he is freakin' gay! What else?!

Since: Nov 08

Bensalem, PA

#8 Jan 21, 2009
I've seen this in black people who are heavy smokers. I never noticed this in white people. Lots of smoking reduces the oxygen in your body I think. This happened to me years ago. I used to be a heavy smoker 10 years ago. When I cut back, way back to 2-3 a day) my lips lightened back up.
JPW

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2009
OMG! It's a no-brainer! He wears freakin' lipstick. Because he is queer with Joe Biden!
john

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 7, 2009
Because he is son of SATAN
Just Me

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 7, 2009
That is the Kenyan in him. It is surprising his complexion is as fair as it is. Usually if you mix a pure African with a white person, the offspring still looks pure African even though they are half white. African-Americans are far far more than half white. It doesn't take much black genetics to really show up physically. Anyway, Barack's lip coloring is due to being 1/2 of a true African.

“Ahhh Springtime!”

Since: Mar 09

MI native

#12 Mar 7, 2009
Are you people STUPID? They are stained from Grape Kool Aid!

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#13 Jan 25, 2011
OMG! You people are awful! ;-)
color purple

Hawthorne, CA

#14 Jan 25, 2011
wow....

“Come into my Parlour”

Since: Jul 09

Santiago, Chile

#17 Jan 25, 2011
Just Me wrote:
That is the Kenyan in him. It is surprising his complexion is as fair as it is. Usually if you mix a pure African with a white person, the offspring still looks pure African even though they are half white. African-Americans are far far more than half white. It doesn't take much black genetics to really show up physically. Anyway, Barack's lip coloring is due to being 1/2 of a true African.
Ever heard of skin lightener? It doesn't work on the lips though ... Then there's hair straightener ... But it might have met its match on Obama's roundish head ...

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#18 Jan 26, 2011
With 300 million people to choose from, the US come up with a fugly prez ... Now that's dumb ...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 26, 2011
Black people that come from the middle of Southern Africa ie Kenya, Uganda, and even northern Africa etc mostly have purple lips. It may have something to do with how much they smoke (and they smoke very heavily) but mainly it is a conglomeration of the pigmentation of their skin and the very hot, humid weather that this part of Africa experiences. 46 degrees at midday is nothing for this part of Africa. In South Africa in Natal we have black people with purple lips, becuase of the humid, moist and very hot heat experienced there.

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#20 Jan 26, 2011
Cheriann wrote:
Black people that come from the middle of Southern Africa ie Kenya, Uganda, and even northern Africa etc mostly have purple lips. It may have something to do with how much they smoke (and they smoke very heavily) but mainly it is a conglomeration of the pigmentation of their skin and the very hot, humid weather that this part of Africa experiences. 46 degrees at midday is nothing for this part of Africa. In South Africa in Natal we have black people with purple lips, becuase of the humid, moist and very hot heat experienced there.
Tight underpants can also cause purple lips, but usually associated with bulging eyeballs ... So it would seem that Obama does not wear underpants, or at least not very tight ones ... His eyes don't really bulge ...

But where do you think he gets those cute little chimpy ears?

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2011
Web Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tight underpants can also cause purple lips, but usually associated with bulging eyeballs ... So it would seem that Obama does not wear underpants, or at least not very tight ones ... His eyes don't really bulge ...
But where do you think he gets those cute little chimpy ears?
Those, he most definately inherited from his father. Passed down generation by generation.

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Those, he most definately inherited from his father. Passed down generation by generation.
His father was a chimp?

Location hidden

#23 Jan 26, 2011
Web Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was a chimp?
No his father was not a chimp. His father was a normal human being like the rest of us!

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#24 Jan 26, 2011
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
No his father was not a chimp. His father was a normal human being like the rest of us!
If the chimpy prez & his father are normal human beings, I guess I'm not normal ...
Cheriann

South Africa

#25 Jan 26, 2011
Web Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
If the chimpy prez & his father are normal human beings, I guess I'm not normal ...
Then you are not normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 min Downlowinfo42069 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min PastorCatcher 985,723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 685,908
Extra Fertility meds for sale: Gonal f and menopur (Sep '12) 7 min Karen 13
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27,020
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 39 min Jake999 6,454
Mark Cubans Powerball winner to say "NO!!" 58 min Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web