First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 7, 2012
We heard it at the convention, and most other places where Republicans are trying to convince the idiot masses that wrong is right, they always take time to worship their false god, Ronald Reagan.
They keep getting away with it because the idiot masses won't do the research. They cling to stupidity like a child clings to a teddy bear.

RIGHT-WING IDIOTS: GROW THE F*** UP -- WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF CARRYING YOUR DEAD WEIGHT, FREELOADERS.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Prostate wrote:
We heard it at the convention, and most other places where Republicans are trying to convince the idiot masses that wrong is right, they always take time to worship their false god, Ronald Reagan.
They keep getting away with it because the idiot masses won't do the rRS.
Talked to Satan today?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#24 Nov 7, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Talked to Satan today?
No, We haven't heard from Romney all morning.
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Protester wrote:
They keep getting away with it because the idiot masses won't do the research. They cling to stupidity like a child clings to a teddy bear.
RIGHT-WING IDIOTS: GROW THE F*** UP -- WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF CARRYING YOUR DEAD WEIGHT, FREELOADERS.
this technique is called the GREATER FOOL THEORY in that if you tell the masses the same thing over and over again regardless of it being right or wrong after awhile they will pick it up and pass it on and convince themselves it is the right thing to do. The GOP needs to remake its image and philosophy.
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

#26 Nov 7, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, We haven't heard from Romney all morning.
he is undergoing therapy by counting his money in private.

Location hidden

#28 Nov 8, 2012
Full Monty wrote:
<quoted text> this technique is called the GREATER FOOL THEORY in that if you tell the masses the same thing over and over again regardless of it being right or wrong after awhile they will pick it up and pass it on and convince themselves it is the right thing to do. The GOP needs to remake its image and philosophy.
Good point. I grew up in a liberal family, surrounded by Republicans, and even then I couldn't believe the stupidity. They also seemed ashamed of themselves, as they wouldn't talk openly about politics. So, I learned early that something's wrong, and have little sympathy for those who delude themselves, especially when they force God to approve of their lies.
They often surround themselves only with others who believe as they do, so they keep telling each other what they want to hear, and that seems to make the lies more real.
That's the opposite of liberals who live around all kinds of people and different ideas, which makes people better informed and more qualified to vote.

If the GOP remakes its image, etc. then it would be a bigger fraud, and more deceiving to the uneducated masses. Instead, I wish they'd be more honest about what they really are doing to America, but that's the last thing they'll do.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 15, 2012
It's a fact that the Federal Reserve (banks) deliberately created the banking scam and recession, and the guilty haven't been prosecuted, because approx. half the population is so dumb they DEFEND and SUPPORT those TRAITORS!

No wonder conservatives always want cuts in education. The elite (who tell conservatives what to think every day) fear educated liberals, manipulate ignorant conservatives, and HATE US ALL equally.
CONSERVATIVES: THINK!

“A Shot In The Eye”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 15, 2012
It's obvious republicans STILL don't get it, isn't it?

Let me help:

Here's what you need to learn from Romney's defeat.

1.) Reality does, in fact, trump bullshyt every time. But you go right ahead and keep your heads buried in Fox News's lap engorging your tonsils on propaganda. Just don't act so surprised when reality slaps you in the face.

2.) Science is real and all the faith in the world is not going to change that.

3.) The face of America is changing. The party needs to broaden its appeal to minorities and women. Old white men like old ideas are dying off at an alarming, albeit not quite fast enough for some of us, rate.

4.) Keep your friggin' nose out of women's reproductive rights.

5.) Doubling down on BS does not...I repeat, DOES NOT improve your chances of winning an election.

6.) If your stated goal is to make a president fail and you go about achieving that goal by blocking every single piece of legislation he or his party puts on the table WITHOUT offering a reasonable compromise, it might just backfire in your face.

Hope that helps. See you in 2016. Bring a candidate next time. K?
Support_the_righ t

Franklin Park, IL

#31 Nov 15, 2012
We have the left to thank for these.......

A flyer from the LA County Health Department
http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shi...

Location hidden

#32 Nov 16, 2012
CONSERVATIVES: THINK!

You’re not smart about much, so why on earth would you think you’re intelligent enough about politics to tell everybody else what the solutions are? Does that ever make any sense to you? Really?
You keep picking people like Sarah Palin, George Bush, Dan Quayle, etc.- some of the dumbest people ever created. Doesn’t it ever get through to you that something’s wrong with your thinking and that you should stop damaging the country ?

Your elite has destroyed freedom of speech in the media because they OWN most of it. They publish and air a little liberalism so make it appear that they’re unbiased, but the elite planned to deceive us all or they wouldn’t own it. There’s very little LEGITIMATE liberal press left.

You vote to destroy the U.S. economy, so the Rothschilds’ Federal Reserve stockholders can make us so desperate to survive we’ll be forced to give up our civil rights.
You CLEARLY HATE everything this country stood for, so GET OUT, YOU DON’T BELONG HERE. You belong in Russia or any other country where the people have no rights.
21st century Socrates

Modesto, CA

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Truth For Legume wrote:
Let me help:
5.) Doubling down on BS does not...I repeat, DOES NOT improve your chances of winning an election.
What do you mean?
BS is what got Obama re-elected, isn't it?

Come on......you don't really think Obama won on his record......do ya?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#34 Nov 16, 2012
Unfortunately for the GOP,the term 'Republican' has become synonymous with 'political seperatists','good 'ol boys club','countryclub members only'.

Location hidden

#35 Nov 16, 2012
I think a lot of people were voting AGAINST the worst candidate, not FOR anybody.
ALL political parties are controlled by the Rothschilds' Federal Reserve stockholders.
(next post)

Location hidden

#36 Nov 22, 2012
Truth For Legume wrote:
Let me help:
Here's what you need to learn from Romney's defeat.
1.) Reality does, in fact, trump bullshyt every time. But you go right ahead and keep your heads buried in Fox News's lap engorging your tonsils on propaganda. Just don't act so surprised when reality slaps you in the face.
2.) Science is real and all the faith in the world is not going to change that.
3.) The face of America is changing. The party needs to broaden its appeal to minorities and women. Old white men like old ideas are dying off at an alarming, albeit not quite fast enough for some of us, rate.
4.) Keep your friggin' nose out of women's reproductive rights.
6.) If your stated goal is to make a president fail and you go about achieving that goal by blocking every single piece of legislation he or his party puts on the table WITHOUT offering a reasonable compromise, it might just backfire in your face.
Hope that helps. See you in 2016. Bring a candidate next time. K?
They really don’t get it. From what they were saying, it was about not doing a good job of deceiving Hispanics and women, and that they exposed themselves too much. So, we need to expect more deceit next time. It’s always been the good-old-white-boy party ever since they became conservatives, so when we see women speaking out for the Party, we’re looking at women too dumb to even vote.
They lost because people are wising up.
Their candidates are so dumb because the voters are morons. We need to fear the day when they find candidates who look good, sound intelligent, and can lie like nobody else. THAT will be their greatest deceit, and America’s biggest political BS, and I‘m afraid that day is very close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Khatru 741,065
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 259,794
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 543,340
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 173,922
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 4,510
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 10 min Bruce awsom 302
Last Word + 2 25 min Mike Allen 767
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 228,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••