dr commander selvam/ sri selvam siddh...

dr commander selvam/ sri selvam siddhar is a indian celebrity in usa

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 08

Marietta, GA

#1 Oct 4, 2008
* Name : SAKUNTHALA PATEL
Date : 10/02/2008
Comments : My Dear Swamiji, Thanks for your Thantra Rituals. Finally my parents agreed, and myself Minas are very happy. We will be your devotees always around your Holy feet. Without your Holy blessings, we cannot come to this happiness today. I would certainly recommand to any one in the world that YOU ARE THE BEST GURU MAHARAJ who can settle any ones life problems Thanks Swamiji Pranam Sakuntala Patel, Macon, GA
* Name : NIOTA MAHARAJ
Comments : Siddhar Swamiji, I am a vedic scholar. I have completely read the Krishna Yajur Veda. I have understood the essence of Veda only because of you. Even though I am not qualified enough, but of my age I bless you to have a long and happy life and I pray the almighty to shower its entire blessings on you for continued humanitarian services. CT
* Name : VALARMATHI
Comments : SWAMIJI I HARED LOT ABOUT YOU, AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU ARE CONSTRUCTING SHIVA VISNU TEMPLE IN US LET ME KNOW ANYTHING I COULD SERVE YOU IN THIS NOBLE CAUSE? MS.VALARMATHI, ALEXANDRIA, VA
* Name : Anitha ramanan
Comments : Swamiji Pranam!! I have got your Temple News through my family friend in Atlanta.. It is remarkable ....the services you are doing.All your 15 priest are excellant, and I was really stunned with the beautiful services prerformed by the Pundits. Count me as your strong follower and I am always at your service. I shall come with all my friends to get your blessings and deligting lecture. Good
* Name : Prabhu
Comments : Siddharji you have done a great miracle with my son, who was addicted to drinks. Now he is fine. Once again thanks Swamiji. CA

Since: Oct 08

Marietta, GA

#2 Oct 4, 2008
* Name : Sugandini K. M.D
Date : 10/01/2008
Comments : Swamiji Garu
Thanks for coming home to bless us Always at your service Mu husband and my Mum felt very happy

* Name : Nanda
Comments : I am a converted Christian. I converted myself into Christianity, as I had no opportunity to know about Hinduism and the rituals of Hinduism. On my trip to Atlanta, I went to the Hindu Temple of Georgia just as a pleasure trip. There I had an opportunity to meet Swamiji Siddhar. I was attracted by the lecture given by him. He explained me about Hinduism. He advised me a lot and he told me not to convert again from Christianity to Hinduism but to follow a spiritual life. I am enlightened by his speech and advice. I thank a lot to Swamiji for making me a spiritual man. CT

* Name : Sarojini
Date : 09/30/2008
Comments : My brother had some immigration problems. I approached Sri Siddhar for salvation. He performed some rituals and I had the great opportunity to take part in Tele rituals. By the power of Swamiji, my brother is now eligible to fly globally. Thanks and pranams to Swamiji for making my brother as the happiest man.Hyderabad, India

* Name : Sudhir
Comments : My daughter’s marriage was being delayed. I used to read Siddhitimes magazine through the website. I approached Swamiji to solve this problem. He performed Yaksha Devatha rituals and now my daughter’s marriage is fixed. My pranams to Swamiji for solving the problem.Canada

* Name : KUMARI KHANN
Comments : We had many troubles in our business. By reading the magazine, we approached Sri Siddhar Swamiji. He scrutinized our horoscopes and performed some rituals based on the Atharva Veda. By the power of Swamiji and his Thantra rituals, we are developing now. Our lives are dedicated to Swamiji Siddhar. Dallas,TX
Ananthi Mohan

Marietta, GA

#3 Oct 4, 2008
* Name : Sureshkumar
Comments : I had many problems in my family, particularly with my in laws. I approached Swamiji Siddhar to solve the problems. He solved all the problems in a very simple manner. Now I have a wonderful relationship with all my in laws. Namaskars to Swamiji for making my life wonderful.LA, CA

* Name : santhosh
Comments : I read the articles in the magazine. I am stunned to read the wonderful zodiac connection by Swamiji Sri Siddhar. He has done the most accurate predictions. Thanks a lot to him. IL

* Name : Venkatachari
Comments : Swamiji I do not know how to express my gratitude. My daughter's marriage got settled today, with your blessings, I know that without you this is impossible. My only request to my living God"PLEASE PUT YOUR HOLY FEET IN THE MARRIAGE PLACE"I will give my whole life to you Swamiji for the help you rendered to my family. Venkatachari, Santa Clara, CA

* Name : Ram
Comments : Om Hari Om, Thank you Swamiji for performing my rituals.

* Name : Balaraj Thangavel
Comments : Swamji you provides us with the ability to make a lot of Happiness. It gives us the option to make our life what We want it to be. The number of people you can touch through the Sole is endless...
chitra visveswaran

Marietta, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2008
* Name : Janice Stephen
Comments : You are a Real Guru of the World you thought me From him come all the seas and the mountains,
The rivers and the plants that support life.
As the innermost Self of all, he dwells
Within the cavern of the heart.

* Name : Jaenshakin Dev
Comments : Swamiji You Showed That Your purpose is to help everyone awaken their original spiritual identity, which is eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss. Such a global awakening will, in one stroke, solve all the problems of the world society bringing in a new era of unprecedented peace and prosperity for all.Thank You For Service To The World and WE NEED YOU LOT

* Name : Ramyaa
Comments : Dear Sir I read some of Swamiji Sri Sri Selvam'Siddhar"s articles in Telgu Times of America newspaper and was amazed by his knowledge. Astrology is great science . I wish you every success. I am in NJ, I shall come and see Swamiji to get his Darshan, in the month of Oct 2008. Thanks

* Name : Sunitha Santharam
Comments : Dear Sswamiji Pundit Sharma's explanation about Marahathalingam was excellant. I shall bring all my neighbours from my subdivision for the next Pradosham. Thanks

* Name : Rupa Shreyas Nana
Comments : Swamiji, What is the secret of your smile always. I have seen you so many times and you are always very fresh at any time and always smiling. Don't you get tired by meeting with thousands of people?. Tell me the secret of your energy! Swamiji I like to have a good Indian boy as my husband, I have told very clearly my parents that I need a soul like you.Swamiji thanks for all the help you have given so far.. I am having proper sleep these days. I do not go with my friends these days to the clubs etc.,, I have totally changed , after I met with you. I love you so much Swamiji
Maha Iyengar

Marietta, GA

#6 Oct 4, 2008
* Name : Deepan Navrang
Comments : Pranam Swamiji!! Thank you so much for your Astrological advise, I WOULD SAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS IMMENSE, and I was really delighted when I was talking to you. SwaMIJI i AM SENDING $5001.00 as my contribution for your noble cause. Om Namashivaya

* Name : Kalpana
Comments : Swamiji , thanks for your poojas. My interview ent very well, and I got the job. I am going to pledhe 10% of my pay check to your wonderful hindu temple from Nov onwards. Swamiji please have your hands always around me. I always want to be in your spiritual shelter

* Name : Rudramurthi Sivanesan
Comments : My dear Swmiji You need to live 100 years. With your wonderful thantra Rituals my wife took back her Divorce papers. Now she is back home. Iwas suffering like anything for the last 9 months., you came as a miracle in our life. I do not have words to express my happiness

* Name : Bina Bansal
Comments : Thank you so much for your great help for my son. Now he do not drink.God Bless you

* Name : Ramamoorthi
Comments : Swamiji- Sri Sri Selvam Siddhar Thank you so much for coming home to bless our family. Our whome is really blessed by a great Rishi like you. Thanks Swamiji
DR Sugandini MD

Marietta, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2008
* Name : Sugandini K. M.D
Comments : Swamiji Garu
Thanks for coming home to bless us Always at your service Mu husband and my Mum felt very happy
* Name : Nanda
Comments : I am a converted Christian. I converted myself into Christianity, as I had no opportunity to know about Hinduism and the rituals of Hinduism. On my trip to Atlanta, I went to the Hindu Temple of Georgia just as a pleasure trip. There I had an opportunity to meet Swamiji Siddhar. I was attracted by the lecture given by him. He explained me about Hinduism. He advised me a lot and he told me not to convert again from Christianity to Hinduism but to follow a spiritual life. I am enlightened by his speech and advice. I thank a lot to Swamiji for making me a spiritual man. CT
* Name : Sarojini
Comments : My brother had some immigration problems. I approached Sri Siddhar for salvation. He performed some rituals and I had the great opportunity to take part in Tele rituals. By the power of Swamiji, my brother is now eligible to fly globally. Thanks and pranams to Swamiji for making my brother as the happiest man.Hyderabad, India
* Name : Sudhir
Comments : My daughter’s marriage was being delayed. I used to read Siddhitimes magazine through the website. I approached Swamiji to solve this problem. He performed Yaksha Devatha rituals and now my daughter’s marriage is fixed. My pranams to Swamiji for solving the problem.Canada
* Name : KUMARI KHANN
Comments : We had many troubles in our business. By reading the magazine, we approached Sri Siddhar Swamiji. He scrutinized our horoscopes and performed some rituals based on the Atharva Veda. By the power of Swamiji and his Thantra rituals, we are developing now. Our lives are dedicated to Swamiji Siddhar. Dallas,TX
MS Bhuvana Dharam

Marietta, GA

#8 Oct 5, 2008
* Name : Sridevi
Comments : swamiji blesing my child 1st barthday Om Namashivaya...

* Name : Dr Arthanari Desai
Comments : Thanks to Swamiji, My mind was solely occupied with the sorrow and the first thing that Swamiji said to me was not to worry and that he would take care and make them all happy! I have to admit that he fulfilled his promise far beyond my hopes that evening.

* Name : Jennifer Paul
Comments : iam jenni from saudi and i visted swamiji man of wisdom and compassion in action, truly one of the leading lights in the spiritual world today. His work and life of selfless service are an inspiration to us all.thanks lord for sending him for us to the world

* Name : Mahraj Patel
Comments : SWAMIJI i LOVE YOU SO MUCH. yOU ARE MY GOD

* Name : Patel Kirtana
Comments : Thanks for all your timely support. I cannot forget your help in my life Ever loving Yours, Rupa, Silver Springs, VA, USA
UPENDRA PATEL

Marietta, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2008
* Name : Sethamarai
Comments : I saw the atharva veda's powers only through you.What a wonderful power you have.You should live 100 years and must help the poor people's like me.My whole hearted thanks to you swamiji

* Name : Siddhar Nesan
Comments : Thanks swamiji for your kind help to bring back my life to normal.If i approched any other they will take my money and ran away.You stood tall and remain solid.my pranams & never forget you in my life

* Name : Sakuntala Patel
Comments : My Dear Swamiji, Thanks for your Thantra Rituals. Finally my parents agreed, and myself Minas are very happy. We will be your devotees always around your Holy feet. Without your Holy blessings, we cannot come to this happiness today. I would certainly recommand to any one in the world that YOU ARE THE BEST GURU MAHARAJ who can settle any ones life problems Thanks Swamiji Pranam Sakuntala Patel, Macon, GA

* Name : shiva vishnu priyan
Comments : i won't able to believe my eyes when i entered into the hindu temple of georgia it's seems to be like heaven.With the atharva vedic chanting & the incense smell and all the divine gods.
I was realy blessed by the selvam siddhar swamiji.

* Name : Lingusamy
Date : 09/29/2008
Comments : Siddhar Swamiji Namasthe! Thank you so much for your unforegettable help. Our family is so peaceful after your spiritual help. I do not have words to express my happiness. Without you , I am nothing today. Thanks Swamiji Linga
Ms Harvin Kaur

Marietta, GA

#10 Oct 5, 2008
* Name : Siva Shankaran
Comments : VANAKKAM SIDDHAT IYYA!! I HAVE HEARED LOT OF MIRACLES ABOUT YOU, AND I HAD A CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR DARSHAN YESTERDAY. I WAS REALLY DELIGHTED . I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS A HOLY PERSONALITY IN MY 72 YEARS OF LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD KEEP IT UP
* Name : Rupa Dayani
Comments : Swamiji Sri Selvam"Siddhar" Dear Swamiji with your prayers, I was through with the interview. Thanks for all your timely support. I cannot forget your help in my life Ever loving Yours, Rupa, Silver Springs, VA, USA
* Name : Mahadevan
Comments : Dear Swamiji I learnt from my friend that you are giving satsang in NJ I kindly request you to pay a visit to my business and home. We will be really blessed with your holy visit. Also I will meet you in the satsang in the Thanks Maha, Edision, NJ,
* Name : Krishna
Comments : Swamiji Pranam I came across your Siddhi Times magazine. It really beautiful with lot of useful information, I should say that its a treasure of information. GA
* Name : Madhu
Comments : Swamiji THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT HELP . WITHOUT YOU BY THIS TIME I AM DEAD. ALL YOUR BLESSINGS SWAMIJI THANKS
Dr seetha Jayraman

Marietta, GA

#12 Oct 5, 2008
* Name : Sampath Kumar
Date : 09/28/2008
Comments : my dear swamij. please have your blessed hands around me always.i need your support always in my life.my sister is doing very well after your rituals, and i need your blessings always in my life.. swamiji i have never come across a beautiful personality like you in my life at all!!!!!!!!!! Sampath, alpharetta, ga

* Name : Sunil kumar
Comments : Feeling good after visiting to temple.That's a excelent one
thanks swamiji..

* Name : Maru Patel
Comments : Pranam Swamiji . Thank you so much for building a Temple for us in West Georgia. You are a living God. We are all well blessed to have you here in GA. Let me know, if I in use of any of your needs Maru Patel, Douglasville, GA

* Name : KUMAR MAHENDRA
Comments : My Dear Swamiji Thanks for coming to my motel site. Thi land is well blessed today by your Holinesss Mahendra, Douglasville, GA

* Name : Narayana Thirth
Comments : Swamiji You have changed my whole life. I am doing wonderful these days. All your Divine Blessings Thanks Swamiji
ARVINDA MISTRY

Suwanee, GA

#13 Oct 5, 2008
CHITRALEH MANIKANDAN

Suwanee, GA

#14 Oct 8, 2008
Name : Vijay Sounder
Date : 10/08/2008
Comments : Dear DR Commander Selvam, You are doing wonders in this nation. We are all very blessed to have your Hindu Temple of Georgia here in Atlanta. Keep it Up

Name : Lakshmi
Comments : Swamiji- Sri Sri Selvam Siddhar Thank you so much for coming home to bless our family. Our home is really blessed by a great Rishi like you. Thanks Swamiji

Name : Ranjitha
Comments : Att: Sri Selvam"Siddhar"(Dr Commander Selvam) Swamiji your Temple is very peaceful. We are all blessed to have a Temple in Atlanta without any kinds of politics.I always uses to see lot of politics in the other Hindu Temples in Atlanta, however yours is an outstanding one

Name : Shanmugam
Comments : Namasthe Swamiji Sri Selvam"SIDDHAR". T he Siddhi Times magazine is excellant. We are blessed to have a magazine like this in USA.. Swamiji your are really doing miracles. Let me know anything I could do for your beautiful service

Name : Mahesh
Comments : Beautiful October 2008 Siddhi Times magazine. I like it very much. Thanks for your support Dr Commander Selvam to our Community
Mskutankutty sahavachery

Suwanee, GA

#15 Oct 9, 2008
Name : Suri
Date : 10/09/2008
Comments : Thank you very much Swamiji for bringing out an ego free temple in my town. Even though I wish to contribute a lot to the Temple, I am not able to do so because of my poor earnings. Please kindly accept my small contribution of $501.00 for the temple. Houston TX
Name : SAHUL PATEL
Comments : JAI KRISHNA I AM SO MUCH OBLIGED TO DR COMMANDER SELVAM ALSO KNOWN AS SRI SRI SELVAM'SIDDHAR'. HE IS A LIVING GOD. WITHOUT HIM I WOULD HAVE LOST MY SON FROM A BIG PROBLEM. MY FRIEND HIGHLY RECOMMANDED ME TO GO THIS LIVING GOD. HE IS A VERY POWERFUL SWAMIJI NEVER TAKE A PENNY FOR HIS PERSONAL USE. NOW I AM HAPPILY SETTLED WITH MY FAMILY IN MARYLAND, USA I WISH MY DEAREST SWAMIJI TO LONG LIVE HUNDREDS OF YEARS SAH
Name : Sumi Shah
Comments : Dear Swamiji, Thanks for your wonderful support through your Astrological knowledge and prayers.. I am having proper sleep these days after 8 years of problem. Although as a Indian girl born and raised in US, I always had a fashion for our Indian Vedas. I like to serve your super cause, Please let me know the day to serve under you. I do not like monetary subjects. I like to have a GURUJI like you. Jai Krishna
Name : Yaswant Dulani
Comments : Swamiji Maharaj I came to you to bless my son with a very good knowledge. He was very dull in his studies before coming to you. After your darshan and blessing he is doing very well in his studies. Once again thank you very much Maharaj. Atlanta
Name : Suresh Varma
Comments : SHIVA VISHNU TEMPLE OF GEORGIA IS A WONDERFUL TEMPLE IN USA
Select a Page
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>
Mskutankutty sahavachery

Suwanee, GA

#16 Oct 9, 2008
Name : Harish Kumar
Comments : Atharva Veda Moola Mantra.
“OM IYM HIRIM PARAAKRMA BAIRAVAAYA NAMAKA JWALA JWALA MAHAAVEERA PARAAKRAMAAYA NAMAKA SATTHRU NAASANAAYA HANA HANA DAGA DAGA PAASAAYA PAASAAYA. HUMPAT SWAGAA”
The above moola mantra relieves any kind of evil effects which would help the depressed to overcome. As discussed in the previous weeks, grahas (planets) play a vital role in our lives. The same would give easy understanding about “Atharva Vedha”, Since most of the applications of Atharva Vedha depends on the influence of the Grahas. Our earth is third in the surya mandalam and is approximately 148.8 million kilometers from the “Sun”, As we know that the sun is a Star and like the sun many stars have their own light, whereas the grahas, which move around sun, absorb the light of sun and emit-it every where.

Name : RUPA MAYANI
Comments : Swamiji Sri Selvam"Siddhar" Dear Swamiji with your prayers, I was through with the interview. Thanks for all your timely support. I cannot forget your help in my life Ever loving Yours, Rupa, Silver Springs, NY SA

Name : SAKUNTALA PATEL

Name : NIOTA MAHARAJ
Comments : Siddhar Swamiji, I am a vedic scholar. I have completely read the Krishna Yajur Veda. I have understood the essence of Veda only because of you. Even though I am not qualified enough, but of my age I bless you to have a long and happy life and I pray the almighty to shower its entire blessings on you for continued humanitarian services. CT

Name : VALARMATHI
Comments : SWAMIJI I HARED LOT ABOUT YOU, AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU ARE CONSTRUCTING SHIVA VISNU TEMPLE LET ME KNOW ANYTHING I COULD SERVE YOU IN THIS NOBLE CAUSE? MS.VALARMATHI, ALEXANDRIA, VA
ms renu guntala london

Newnan, GA

#17 Nov 14, 2008
Name : Ravi Agnihothri
Date : 11/13/2008
Comments : I belong to the best family of Agnihothris from India. Even though I came from a higher family, I was having some kind of mental stress. I approached many astrologers and they were not able to fix my problem. I came to know about you through the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes. I approached you through telephone. On hearing your voice itself I had a great courage. Within a short period I am able to come out of the stress. Thank you very much Swamiji for bringing my life back. My life is dedicated to you.
Name : Mansoor K Ali
Comments : I am a Muslim. I was cheated by a lot or Peers. So I developed an aversion towards the Peers or Swamijis. When I met you and told my problems to you, you just placed your right hand on me. I realized the energy with you and from that moment all the aversions went out of me. You solved all my family problems in a miraculous way. First my thanks to the magazine Siddhitimes and my salutationd and thanks to you Swamiji. Please don’t forget this poor man.
Swamiji.
ms renu london

Newnan, GA

#18 Nov 14, 2008
Name : Ravi Agnihothri
Comments : I belong to the best family of Agnihothris from India. Even though I came from a higher family, I was having some kind of mental stress. I approached many astrologers and they were not able to fix my problem. I came to know about you through the wonderful magazine Siddhitimes. I approached you through telephone. On hearing your voice itself I had a great courage. Within a short period I am able to come out of the stress. Thank you very much Swamiji for bringing my life back. My life is dedicated to you.

Name : Mansoor K Ali
Comments : I am a Muslim. I was cheated by a lot or Peers. So I developed an aversion towards the Peers or Swamijis. When I met you and told my problems to you, you just placed your right hand on me. I realized the energy with you and from that moment all the aversions went out of me. You solved all my family problems in a miraculous way. First my thanks to the magazine Siddhitimes and my salutationd and thanks to you Swamiji. Please don’t forget this poor man.

Name : Nalin Kapoor
Comments : I am very happy to know about your visit to our State. You blessed my grandson for his studies. Now he is the first in his class. Now please bless my husband, who is a psychic patient. I know your blessings and powerful ritual will make a lot of wonders. Namaskars Swamiji.
ms sudarshan malini

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2008
COMMANDER SELVAM PERFORMED MY SISTER'S SECOND MARRIAGE AFTER LOT OF TROUBLES IN HER LIFE. wITHOUT HIS BLESSINGS, MY SISTET WOULD NOT HAVE THIS BLESSED LIFE. I WISH SWAMIJI ALL THE SUCCESS
SUDHA RANGANATH

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2008
DR COMMANDER SELVAM IS MY LIVING GOD. HE HELPED MY SON TO COME OUT OF HIS SIEZURE PROBLEMS WITH HIS THANTRA RITUALS
sita sing

Suwanee, GA

#21 Dec 18, 2008
My Dearest Swamiji. I love you so much. I will give anything in my life . With your prayers, my Dad is alive now. He is able to talk. THE pHYSICIANS TOLD ME THAT ITA MIRACLE. ITOLD THAT YOU ARE THE MIRACLE

Ms.Sita, Parsipanny, NJ, USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 445,969
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min kent 693,164
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 33
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr whatgod 991,937
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 8 hr c840xba 26
More from around the web