Russia, we need to move forward, NOT ...

Russia, we need to move forward, NOT backwards!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Tony

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Russia

Russia has evolved to a point where we just had a wonderful winter Olympics in the new and improved Russia. We need to look for ways that we can work together as a team with Russia to make our world a better place for all of us. Russia needs to pull their troops out of Crimea, Russia needs to end any threat to the Ukraine, and we need to look for ways that we can work together for the betterment of all.

And meanwhile, the World Bank and IMF can help the Ukraine, etc, etc, etc, and world financial markets can help the Ukraine, etc, etc, etc. I do not support giving American tax dollars to the Ukraine however, as the economy is still bad in the USA, and I do not support the USA giving away American tax dollars to any foreign nation. There are many ways that we can work to make our world a better place without giving away American tax dollars to foreign nations.

Our world has evolved, and Russia is a new and improved nation, we need to look for ways in which we can work together with the new Russia, instead of bringing back the Cold War of the past, etc, etc, etc. We need to move forward in good ways instead of moving backwards.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Here is a link in case you want to send an email to the government of Russia...

http://government.ru/en/letters/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Sandra 129
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,757
Something you hope your husband never finds out 30 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web