Should smoking be BANNED? YES

Should smoking be BANNED? YES

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 3, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4809-should... It's truly sad how millions and millions of people die each year from smoking-related illnesses. But yet millions more refuse to give up this POISON that has it's roots in spiritual decay and the evil love of money.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2013
The only thing the Lord Jesus Christ ever intended to enter the human lungs is CLEAN, PURE, FRESH OXYGEN. Just the very fact that many people have grown so accustomed to HEAVING cigarette smoke in and out of their lungs is just evidence of the spiritual depravity that continues to be a part of mankind's being, and it continues to be evidence of an UNRIGHTEOUS GOVERNMENT that allows it's citizens to purchase these killer products all for the sake of.....MONEY. No wonder the Lord allowed Satan to destroy those proud symbols in Lower Manhattan: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Since: Jul 13

Oakville, Canada

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Yes.

I started smoking when I was 14, smoked for 22 years and quit 3 years ago. I realized how bad smoking was about 10 years ago, spent 8 years trying to quit on and off, quit and failed many times, eventually able to quit permanently 3 years ago.

Smoking is a devil of addition, killed millions of people around the world. Every smokers end up quitting (either wanted to quit like me, needed to quit because of illness or killed by smoking). So why do we let people start in the first place???

Like me, almost all smokers started when they were an idiot of a teenager who didn't know any better. All smokers don't want their kids to smoke. So why not preventing all of it all by banning smoking.

I'm all for it.

Since: Jul 13

Oakville, Canada

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Sorry if the math didn't add up.
I started to quit about 10 years ago, have not smoked since 3 years ago, but for the first year of this final quit, I was on various drugs for a year(Chantix, patches, Zyban, back to patches, etc.) so there's an overlap of 1 year between the 8 year trying to quit and 3 year smoke free that added up to the 10 years.
The bottom line is that it is an awful addiction that took me a long, long time to get rid off.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5 Jul 4, 2013
shortman70 wrote:
Sorry if the math didn't add up.
I started to quit about 10 years ago, have not smoked since 3 years ago, but for the first year of this final quit, I was on various drugs for a year(Chantix, patches, Zyban, back to patches, etc.) so there's an overlap of 1 year between the 8 year trying to quit and 3 year smoke free that added up to the 10 years.
The bottom line is that it is an awful addiction that took me a long, long time to get rid off.
It is very hard to give up smoking. I have a script for Champix but it costs R1000.00 for the course. I am thinking of what I am to do.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very hard to give up smoking. I have a script for Champix but it costs R1000.00 for the course. I am thinking of what I am to do.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 641,042
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ReasonRational 37,198
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min The Hangman 969,790
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min good advice 618,281
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min jasiEL 104,555
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 18,631
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min Student 44,265
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sweety6754 280,848
More from around the web