Since: May 15

Location hidden

#1 May 17, 2015
guys only

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#2 May 17, 2015
You do realize that you're underage, kid. Give it a few years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 15

Location hidden

#3 May 17, 2015
well thats too late
maks

Warsaw, Poland

#4 May 18, 2015
gfkx.mf add me
The Ghost Rider

Farmington, NM

#7 Jun 10, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
You do realize that you're underage, kid. Give it a few years.
Rosa, the supposedly kid that posted is most probably a police sting trying to get pedo's to try to pick up on the under aged girs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2015
Wouldn't they use a pretty girl instead ?

And besides, it's usually gay guys getting the pedo guy to send a dick shot for them to sank over anyway, lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Youth Rights

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2015
Toxicbutterfly,

Unfortunately, they are right. It would be illegal for someone your age to engage in sex, even if the act is consensual. In some states the age is 16, some states 17, some states 18.

I think it's wrong, to say the very least. I believe in Youth Rights. I hope that within a few years, laws like this will be off the books, or rendered unenforceable.

To me, it's no different from homophobia or racism or sexism. A person who is 15 years old is more than old enough (has lived long enough, in today's world) to make those kinds of decisions. I would even set the age at 13. Maybe even 10!

They should be legally allowed to do anything an adult can legally do, and I do mean anything. I hope that it will come to pass soon. Maybe now that the 2 party system is more or less dead, we might start seeing some of these unfair laws cut down to size. It may be a few years, it probably will, but it will happen.

In the meantime, you have my sympathy and empathy. I know how you feel. I was your age once.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 13, 2015
You sound like a creepy pedo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Youth Rights

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2015
Dakman wrote:
You sound like a creepy pedo
You sound like a sick bästärd who räpes his little sister.

See, I can play the stupid-childishness game better than you can.

If I wanted to. I really don't have the desire right now to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person, so this will probably be my only reply to you. Have fun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 13, 2015
Well I don't know how you can say you play it better than me when i've not made any creepy pedo comments like your creepy pedo self.

So I guess you're a bit witless yourself then unless you count that one wit, a fuc kwit, that had to resort to a decades old lame internet comeback

Creepy pedo …..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 13, 2015
I see from the voting here there are quite a few kiddy fiddlers around

Go kill yourselves you destructive filthy pieces of shit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yeah

United States

#14 Jun 13, 2015
Youth Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted to. I really don't have the desire right now to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person, so this will probably be my only reply to you. Have fun.
Just vote him down and ignore him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yeah

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2015
Youth Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Just vote him down and ignore him. I also support youth rights. Most people do these days. People like him don't matter. Just vote him down and ignore him. You don't have to get down on his level.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#16 Jun 13, 2015
By youth rights you mean you want to legitimize pedo behavior
You're a defective human, leave children alone, you must be so socially maladjusted that you can't hold a healthy relationship with someone of a normal sexual age
Dirty filthy creepy pedo c*nt!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truthiness

Subotica, Serbia

#17 Jun 17, 2015
Youth Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one of the kiddie fiddlers lol youth rights, what's your agenda, trying to lower the age of mature from 18 to 10 loool? All you youth rights activists, bestiality sickos who want the right to marry their own pets, drug legalization activists, feminists, LGBT, seculars you make me wanna vomit my own intestines.

While poor people can't even afford their daily bread, and the world is heading towards WW3 all you think about is some unimportant sht which doesn't help anyone apart your own sick mind and your impotent dck. So long schlong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wonderer

Sherman Oaks, CA

#18 Jun 17, 2015
Keep your legs together, get off the drugs and focus on your studies. Yeah I know it's Summer, go read a book.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#19 Jun 17, 2015
toxicbutterfly wrote:
guys only
Then, find yourself a boyfriend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#21 Jun 17, 2015
toxicbutterfly wrote:
guys only
YOU are prime meat for black boys [descendants of African-American slaves,] fat stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OceanBreeze

Sherman Oaks, CA

#22 Jun 18, 2015
Dakman wrote:
Wouldn't they use a pretty girl instead ?
And besides, it's usually gay guys getting the pedo guy to send a dick shot for them to sank over anyway, lol
That's the trap, Dakman. Because they probably normally would.
You also make an interesting point about requesting a Johnson photo, hadn't thought of that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daily

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jul 9, 2015
Chubby can be cute but girl you are jailbait! Do your parents know what you are doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min RIP 121,516
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 720,052
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 8 min Tyrone 3,188
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min liberal always 1,002,631
Help Story Teller With This Story 6 hr Story Teller 1
Poll Are God's Warrior and Voyeur Siamese Twins (Nov '08) 9 hr Voyeur 41
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 hr middleman1 4,602