The REAL reason that September 11th 2...

The REAL reason that September 11th 2001 happened

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
When commercial/financial pride/greed and angry religious extremism evil collide, THIS is the inevitable end result:
Just keepin' it....R-E-A-L.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 May 17, 2013
--- satan and his demons and those who supports them are the real reasons that September 11 2001 happened...- We must all pray daily to GOD THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR GOD TO "KILL satan and his demons";--- and then we will have a better world...
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#4 May 17, 2013
Sometimes 'Keepin' it REAL' don't always mean keepin' every body 'happy'.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 19, 2013
When Egyptair pilot, Gameel El-Batouty, deliberately crashed flight 990 into the Atlantic ocean, that set the stage for the September 11th hijacking plot that would come a mere two years later. It's REAL creepy to think about hijack pilots Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi walking around the twin towers, going up to the top floors of the twin towers, casing them from a hundred stories, or so, knowing exactly when the towers would be full of workers just settling into their offices, maybe even dining at Windows on the World as they quietly discussed that dreadful day...Yes, very creepy indeed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
America's greedy love of money and commerce is what caused the twin towers to be attacked by the forces of Satan.
I am a Christian, but I do not call other religions as forces of Satan !!

you are a Satan yourself for hating others !!! F U !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 654,607
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Ban on a Tor 65,025
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 8 min AccIndy 181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Gabriel 973,995
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. 42 min The Way It Really Is 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min RiccardoFire 45,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tortise62 281,972
More from around the web