How do I get over a girl

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Nov 13

Basingstoke, UK

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Okay so basicly I'm 13 she's the same age i asked her out previously and she said no its been about 8 months and i still can't stop thinking about her i had a dream that my brother was like kissing her and when I woke up i was sobbing i don't know what to do i need some help any ideas???
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2014
Anonymousjames2812 wrote:
Okay so basicly I'm 13 she's the same age i asked her out previously and she said no its been about 8 months and i still can't stop thinking about her i had a dream that my brother was like kissing her and when I woke up i was sobbing i don't know what to do i need some help any ideas???
http://www.howtodothings.com/family-relations...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Anonymousjames2812 wrote:
Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ about it and go to church and get your MIND on the Word of God! Don't let Satan the devil make a SLAVE out of you!! MOVE ON, kid!!
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#5 Jan 6, 2014
You get over one girl, by "getting over" another girl! In other words, you put one girl behind you by putting another girl underneath the. Or, on top of you, besides you, on her hands and knees in front of you whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 230,160
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Chris Clearwater 751,485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min waaasssuuup 602,328
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 18 min golgo90 571
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 96,172
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE