First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Phiphi

Ashburn, VA

#86 Oct 9, 2013
Hey, I really really would love to try aguaje but I dont know where to get it. I live in South Africa, does anyone know of how or where I can get it?
slindile

Ashburn, VA

#87 Nov 2, 2013
hello my name is slindile Ndlela, I seriously need help getting the aguje product, am in South Africa but desperate to also try the product. am flat as cow gal, please let chat on my email. here is my email ad. mholindlela@gmail.com
Luvinmyself wrote:
Just aguaje,i read that alot of women had different
results.Some lost inches off their waist while some gained inches.I work
out an hour each day so yea, it surprised me too!I gained butt but at
least half an inch around my waist.Immediately after I stopped taking
it,the weight left right away.Aguaje is known to bloat alot of women as
well...But i definetly gained butt..at least an inch and a half.
SummerLove

London, UK

#88 Dec 11, 2013
Hi, I just wanted to post a link to a product of ebay. The seller is Lafruta and sells Aguaje, maca etc. They are situated in Peru. They sell pills and powder. I have just ordered myself the Aguaje powder for the first time, fingers crossed I get good results! Anyway, I hope I helped!
dottie

Bronx, NY

#90 Feb 19, 2014
LovinMyself wrote:
I purchase mine online ,the seller is located in Peru but the shipment really doesnt take that long.Go to google and type in Aguaje,the curvy fruit and it should show up.As stated in a previous post I am trying a new product soon...lol.once again.lol! I change butt products more than hair products.Anywho.lol.I'm trying to purchase botcho,so i'll keep you guys posted once I purchase the product and gain results!
Please be careful with using botcho it has steroids in it, I tried it and my stomach inflated when i stop using it my stomach went back down. also connected with this product are witchdoctors selling it so that means it can have a spell on it. stick to curvy fruit it takes time to get the results but you will get there ok one love God Bless.
gemini2014

Richmond, VA

#91 Feb 21, 2014
Hey I ordered aguajr oil from phenomenal curves bout a month a so ago and I used to it everyday for my butt I started to see little results so I was told the powder and the pills works better I order the pills does anybody know do the pills gives better results I paid 30.00 for that from phenomenal curves I hope so Plz let me know I don't want to waste money on pills that's not going too work and how long its gonna take to start working
Sandi

Houston, TX

#92 Mar 8, 2014
i'm start this regimen i found on a website that sells aguaje. it gaves a list of natural supplements here the link to the Gluteus Maximizer http://astore.amazon.com/trucurvescom-20...
Im a believer

United States

#93 May 16, 2014
i tried the moriche palm diet the month supply and i lost pounds .i was really please with my results. this diet is to make you lose weight in the belly but boosts your hips and thighs. now im on the maca 3 by curvy fruit been on it for a week and im already seeing results , its feel like my body is a fat burning machine i have a lot of energy and when i work out i sweat and sweat its like a can feel the pounds melting off ..
Im a believer

United States

#94 May 16, 2014
i was meaning to say i lost 7 pounds in one month.. boost you hips and thighs and butt... sorry for my spell check i typing too fast...now that i am on the meca i can feel my butt muscles getting bigger when i work out.. try it..
d-pebbles

Santa Clara, CA

#95 Jul 2, 2014
Hi! how did your transformation go? i ordered from them also but saw that their product is mixed and not pure. have you seen any significant results?
Nesey85 wrote:
I got my aguaje from phenomenal curves, ordered it on a saturday and arrived thursday....
Today is day one of my journey hoping for results, like some others stated im busty up top 38dd just want to even things out a little...
Imma believer

Chicago, IL

#96 Jul 2, 2014
d-pebbles wrote:
Hi! how did your transformation go? i ordered from them also but saw that their product is mixed and not pure. have you seen any significant results?
<quoted text>
who product is mixed ?? Moriche palm is all natural I'm on my 2 bottle
Imma believer

Chicago, IL

#97 Jul 2, 2014
on my way wrote:
Fyi ladies. I've Tried phenomenal curves. Sad but true her Products ain't hitting on squat! I truly believe Her shit Is mix! Don't waste your money
i think so too
im a believer

United States

#98 Jul 3, 2014
hands down i thick curvyfruit.com has the best maca and aguaje products.. i notice results in a week..... if you want hips maca3 is a must.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Anon 739,603
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 542,600
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min CunningLinguist 227,533
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Pegasus 259,530
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 8 min shmasse 103
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 2,414
The Anti-Christ 21 min andet1987 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 601,094
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••