Aintgotnothin

Waterloo, IA

#64 Mar 4, 2013
So I just received my aguaje pills. But don't know how much to take or when to spect results. I'm looking for the max dose for the quickest results.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#65 Mar 12, 2013
MissLove wrote:
I'm new to all this. Can find the pills I. The stores and there are so many pots Tial websites out there. Where are the go to places for the best and most effective products? I've gotten macs from GNC but I don't know if that is ther most effective. I'm 5'5" barely 120lbs. Motherhood sucked my breast and butt away wasn't much to begin with but nothing is there now. HELP PLEASE. I need specifics.
I started using all natural aguaje powder on 2/26/13 and i'm already seeing results, with no weight gain. I purchased from Trucurves.com and you can also by it on Amazon.com
Tammy

Houston, TX

#66 Mar 12, 2013
Aintgotnothin wrote:
So I just received my aguaje pills. But don't know how much to take or when to spect results. I'm looking for the max dose for the quickest results.
Well the pills are maybe 450mg so the dosage is my be 3 capsules daily. However, i use the powder and I take one teaspoon daily ...i even missed a few days here and there and i saw results. so just take your time =)
MissLove

Worcester, MA

#67 Mar 22, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I started using all natural aguaje powder on 2/26/13 and i'm already seeing results, with no weight gain. I purchased from Trucurves.com and you can also by it on Amazon.com
Thank you soooo much that is a major help.
laladine

United States

#69 Mar 31, 2013
i wear size 11/12 but i still not happy with my curves.im african american and evryone in family have twice my butt. SOi started my research and purchased bootystacked.i wasnt seeing no difference yet.so i started using it twice a day mixed with fish oil and also taking my protein along with maca pills.i do abs exercice to lose that belly and waist fat then i do lots of squats and lunges.omg its working im telling you.lol. i also wanted to use the aguaje powder with maca and protein once the booty stacked cream done. is it too much mayb.i dont know i still dont want to overload myself wit stuff
STILLSEARCHING12 3

Howell, MI

#70 Apr 16, 2013
does anyone know what I can use to grow my breast

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#71 Apr 17, 2013
STILLSEARCHING123 wrote:
Try the full breast cream on www.beautybynaturem.com

Since: Apr 13

Houston, TX

#72 Apr 22, 2013
STILLSEARCHING123 wrote:
i've used maca root and it does help with widing the hips and butt but doesn't make it rounder. so i would say just complete what you have before starting something new.
rubizain

UK

#73 May 26, 2013
Am just lik a ruler. I need some curves on me cos I can't deem to put on a gown..would love to have this aguaje to accensuate my shape but am in africa

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74 Jun 12, 2013
HERE IS ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS TESTIMONYBotcho cream & Fat burning creamI’ve used these creams and found extreme change within 3 weeks. I’ve always been very gifted but after 4kids in which the last 2 was within 3 years. I’ve become a little flabby my 44 is now 46 n plump n my rolls has went from a hand full to a pinch…this stuff works 110% n fast n rapid results..smells loud but works well n the women’s secret is awesome…I’ll post pictures soon..and has ordered a second jar of each….the breast cream isn’t the results I though.I noticed a change in size especially in a bra but I’m waiting for fullness.
T from Texas
www.beautybynaturem.com
babechiq

United States

#75 Jul 7, 2013
iluvdabeach wrote:
Yes the aguaje does work. I buy from phenomenalcurves. She is nice. I started them last month and I am starting to see some good change. There are a lot of girls at my school taking them and they are getting results. That is why I decided to try them. I wish you much luck with them, I plan to use them for a whole year.
did the aguaje work for you
babechiq

United States

#76 Jul 7, 2013
i think taking maca or aguaje isnt bad considering the fat that they are fruits that are dried and made as powder its like eating dry apples or bananas or peaches. Only that one has to be cautious with the intake because too much of everything can be bad. And of course,people react to different food. Chao
babechiq

United States

#77 Jul 7, 2013
i think taking maca or aguaje isnt bad considering the fact that they are fruits that are dried and made as powder its like eating dry apples or bananas or peaches. Only that one has to be cautious with the intake because too much of everything can be bad. And of course,people react to different food. Chao
niyahm

Bronx, NY

#79 Aug 13, 2013
Hey, I want to order the Aguaje capsules from phenomenal curves but when i go to her website and click on about Aguaje, it doesnt say how to click on that product to add to cart can someone please please help me.. Thanks
tina

Charlotte, NC

#80 Sep 18, 2013
kate mofir wrote:
do anybody know if they give awesome results clare email me mskate45@ymail.com
Please Email Me Results At Kandy03gurl@Yahoo.com
on my way

United States

#81 Sep 26, 2013
Hey I'm also taking aguaje pills as well And maca.I I started 9/17/13 so far I'm noticing results!:-) I also workout as well. I have before and afters! I will update in two weeks
on my way

United States

#82 Sep 26, 2013
Fyi ladies. I've Tried phenomenal curves. Sad but true her Products ain't hitting on squat! I truly believe Her shit Is mix! Don't waste your money
Morgan

Germantown, TN

#83 Oct 1, 2013
on my way wrote:
Fyi ladies. I've Tried phenomenal curves. Sad but true her Products ain't hitting on squat! I truly believe Her shit Is mix! Don't waste your money
Where would you then suggest to get aguaje? Where did you buy yours?

Since: Sep 13

United States

#84 Oct 6, 2013
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you then suggest to get aguaje? Where did you buy yours?
well you can get the from www.curvyfruit.com com
Morgan

Germantown, TN

#85 Oct 6, 2013
MsPhatbootyChi wrote:
<quoted text> well you can get the from www.curvyfruit.com com
Thank girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 778,010
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min YellowPissreality 265,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 96,849
Is A Race War Brewing? 16 min Truthspeaks19 57
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 20 min Truthspeaks19 3
Last Word + 2 21 min Pigs 994
PROOF that Satan is REAL: Homosexuals 24 min mom 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min guest 560,404
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Lord Righteous Judge 441,818
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 605,320
More from around the web