rachel

Waterbury, CT

#42 Jun 2, 2012
I hate reading so no books for me i work with a few women from peru and she told me aboht the aguaje powder. i like taking it cuz i feel so calm . if i grow a butt with it hey ill be happy. has anyone had anything bad happen from taking it . i read a gurl was takeing 3tablespoons i think thats alot .
Michelle

Castries, Saint Lucia

#43 Jun 3, 2012
The spoke to the lady who sells agauje.. and she said that uu hve to keep on taking it so u cud keep the results.. Im not down for that.. Im going to order the book by next week and let u ladies know how it goes.. :)
Smartgirl

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Jun 11, 2012
Are the aguaje capsules from phenomenal curves big/ hard to take?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#45 Jun 15, 2012
Go to www.beautybynatureM.com and check out what we have to offer!!!
Luvin Myself

Auburn, AL

#46 Jun 15, 2012
Okay yall I purchased the treatment from the buyer I mentioned earlier in Paris.I'll keep you guys posted once I receive the product and try it out!
SPRING INVESTMENT

Chicago, IL

#47 Jul 3, 2012
Are you financially squeezed?
Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
Do you seek funding for various other processes?

If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out our loans at an interest rate of 3%.

Interested Persons should contact me with this below details .

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

First name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Loan Amount Needed:
Duration:
Phone:

My contact email :springinvestmentltd@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless .
latina qirl

United States

#49 Jul 26, 2012
Is it true that aguaje can cause cancer?
New BootyBarbie22

Pine Bluff, AR

#50 Aug 3, 2012
OK I ordered my maca from phonomenal curves, my fish oil capsules off ebay and my aguaje pills from aguaje capsules.blogspot.com My Question is have anyone else ordered from aguaje capsules.blogspot.com and got great results???? please let me know.

Since: Jun 12

Hollywood, FL

#51 Aug 4, 2012
Hello Ladies I take aguaje and maca I have tried http://capsules.blogspot.com/ and am now trying Phenomanal Curves not that anything was wrong with the other one just that Phenomanal Curves has a higher Mg and I can recieve it faster. I have seen some results went from size 7 to a 9 and maca does increase my butt size but also makes you gain weight but taken together the aguaje helps to shape the body. I sell BODY RESHAPERS, CORSELETTES, PANTY RESHAPERS, BRAS(Perfect Fit shaping), GIRDLES, HEALTH JUICE(Helps you to lose weight and feel great) https://www.ardysslife.com/default.aspx...
Email me@ Ladybloom@me.com for questions, comments and concerns.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Aug 5, 2012
Take aguaje or maca and massage botcho cream and get phenomenal results. Check us out at www.beautybynaturem.com
Clare Williams

Milwaukee, WI

#53 Aug 7, 2012
Yes, these pills worked for me. I have some left over too . My shape is desired!!! If you won't the rest let me know ASAP before someone else does.
kate mofir

Milwaukee, WI

#54 Aug 7, 2012
do anybody know if they give awesome results clare email me mskate45@ymail.com

Since: Oct 12

United States

#56 Oct 19, 2012
Luvinmyself wrote:
Hey,I was using the aguaje but decided to look for something that didnt cause me to gain weight much like aguaje did.I usually prefer to stay 120..im 125 after the powder and pills. However! I found a great site that sells this cream called booty stacked.I plan to buy it tomorrow.Havent tried it yet because its new, but the pictures are real that are posted on the site so I think its worth a try ! Ttyl .P.S. I know the pics are real because the pics were taken by women from the Black hair care forum...can't hurt to try it!
hi, I wanted to know how your progress was with the booty stacked cream and what is the website?
Luvinmyself

Nashville, TN

#57 Oct 19, 2012
I'm not familiar with the actual name of the website now but the address should pop up if you google booty stacked.My results were okay nothing very noticeable so if you desire a huge difference its not the product for you.Its smells wonderful though.lol.Umm..I would suggest creme bobarabo botcho I noticed results when I purchased the treatment.However,other women did receive far better results than mine.lol.My results were pretty good..its pricey,I paid about 115 for 3jars which really isnt too bad.I would say my diet at the time played a huge role..not much protein and working out twice a day will hinder optimum growth,but it worked!.Good luck!
Luvinmyself

Nashville, TN

#58 Oct 19, 2012
Oh yea,my results are still on the booty stacked website.I purchased the product when it was fairly new so alot of changes have been made to the product I think she actually added botcho??I THINK,DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT.I'm wearing a blue shirt and black panties.
Lovetobestacked

Chelsea, MA

#59 Dec 30, 2012
Luvinmyself wrote:
Oh yea,my results are still on the booty stacked website.I purchased the product when it was fairly new so alot of changes have been made to the product I think she actually added botcho??I THINK,DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT.I'm wearing a blue shirt and black panties.
I can assure you that I didn't add botcho :-)
monica miranda

El Monte, CA

#60 Jan 18, 2013
Chichi wrote:
Im really keen on trying aguaje capsules, however Im all the way in Africa :(:(, anyone with a good heart willing to get them on my behalf and ship them to me??I can send the money via western union..please,please email me: chichi@mobileemail.vodafonesa. co.za
my name is Monica. I'm in El Paso TX and have all that here. If interested email me at monicaabigail39@yahoo.com
LuvinMyself

United States

#61 Feb 13, 2013
You guys,I found a product that workssss and its cheap.Okay,so a month ago I came across this site audrey salon that sells hip lift cream for roughly 20 something dollars.If you've purchased butt creams like I have you know thats superrr cheap.The site has before and afters but we all know a angle here and there cause a butt to appear larger.Long story short,I thought my a** was shrinking from it.HOwever,it was lifting and grafting it!I'm 5'2 120 so I'm pretty fit,not looking for anything massive,my butt is firm,toned,and slowly rounding.I promise you,the best product I've ever tried!As an extra added bonus it actually makes your butt hot.I've tried aguaje,stacked,and numerous botchos...this product is worth a try ladies!
MissLove

Woonsocket, RI

#62 Feb 13, 2013
I'm new to all this. Can find the pills I. The stores and there are so many pots Tial websites out there. Where are the go to places for the best and most effective products? I've gotten macs from GNC but I don't know if that is ther most effective. I'm 5'5" barely 120lbs. Motherhood sucked my breast and butt away wasn't much to begin with but nothing is there now. HELP PLEASE. I need specifics.
valerie

Manchester, UK

#63 Mar 3, 2013
Ghgyhyjhjg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 740,676
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 543,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 3,168
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 95,555
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Just Think 227,973
Last Word + 2 1 hr Mike Allen 761
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••