Leila

Europe

#22 Jan 24, 2012
Please tell me wea a can get sum aguaje and hao much they are am all e way in africa
LovinMyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#23 Jan 27, 2012
I purchase mine online ,the seller is located in Peru but the shipment really doesnt take that long.Go to google and type in Aguaje,the curvy fruit and it should show up.As stated in a previous post I am trying a new product soon...lol.once again.lol! I change butt products more than hair products.Anywho.lol.I'm trying to purchase botcho,so i'll keep you guys posted once I purchase the product and gain results!
stacymyer

West Palm Beach, FL

#24 Jan 31, 2012
Do u have the link to his facebook thanks?
LovinMyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#25 Jan 31, 2012
Lol.Idk how to post a link from facebook but you can type in creme bobaraba botcho in the search engine for facebook as if you're looking for a friend.I suggest you translate in in English unless you speak French due to the reviews on his wall being in another language.He usually responds quite fast.HOWEVER I am trying to ask him about a pic of one of his clients which I know for sure is Pebblez the video girl so yeah,besides that,it seems legit.

Since: Aug 11

Boston, MA

#26 Feb 1, 2012
You can purchase 750mgs/200 capsules of Aguaje for $50 or email be_stacked@yahoo.com for discount page and it's $42.50
DaT bItCh

Houston, TX

#27 Feb 15, 2012
ok so the headaches stopped i guess my body had to get ust to me taking them and i already notice my butt getting bigger. they work!
toomanypills

Turlock, CA

#28 Feb 15, 2012
okay...so i'v read allot of info on aguaje pills, some web sites say that the pills help "redistribute" body fat (belly,back/mid section) to the butt and thigh area, for those of you who have tried it, is this true? Has anyone ever tried the pills from a site called "bigger butt pills"? So far they are the only pills that i have found that do not contain L-tyrosine or genistein which will result in cancer when used together :/
Luvinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#29 Feb 15, 2012
No,the fat isnt distributed to a different area.lol.I gained weight when I took the pills and I'm small, and exercise daily.Also the pills will give you gas,I guess it depends on the body of the individual.Oh yea,I bought my botcho yall.lmao.117 damn dollars!(faints) I'll keep you guys posted,the results are supposed to show within 15days so wish me luck!
toomanypills wrote:
okay...so i'v read allot of info on aguaje pills, some web sites say that the pills help "redistribute" body fat (belly,back/mid section) to the butt and thigh area, for those of you who have tried it, is this true? Has anyone ever tried the pills from a site called "bigger butt pills"? So far they are the only pills that i have found that do not contain L-tyrosine or genistein which will result in cancer when used together :/
Anonymous

Clermont, FL

#30 Mar 12, 2012
Does anyone know which is more powerful or works faster the agujae pills or powder?
gimmecake

Rock Hill, SC

#31 Mar 14, 2012
so im awaiting my shipment of puearia mirifica. I have raw maca. I think it's working, but I work out as well. I.also just ordered my aguaje and gelatinized maca.

How long does it take for phenomenal curves' packages to arrive?

I already have shape and booty. I just want fuller breasts and to go from a 43" butt to a 46" by summer

Since: Mar 12

Quincy, FL

#32 Mar 18, 2012
Luvinmyself wrote:
<quoted text> Girl,I just started Mo Butta ,so I'll probably give it a month and then try booty stacked if I dont like the results.
gurl dat dont work

Since: Mar 12

London, OH

#33 Mar 27, 2012
Ok so I have a question, can I take the pills if I am taking a dietary supplement (adipex)? I already have large breast, but I need help in the butt department!!:(

Since: Jun 11

Park Forest, IL

#34 Apr 16, 2012
what is better Aguaje or maca, please respond!
Luvinmyself

Auburn, AL

#35 Apr 16, 2012
pinkgur wrote:
<quoted text>
gurl dat dont work
Lmao..girl MoButta actually did give me a lil something like 1/4 inch.lol...my pic actually made it on her wall but I'm doing botcho now
Michelle

Castries, Saint Lucia

#36 May 27, 2012
Lovinmyself wrote:
Yes, I am a student in Alabama.I'm African American so my friends always make fun of my small butt considering im a 40D in breast with a small frame. Aguaje really does work, I wanted to give up after a month but I remained consistent. So far I have at least an inch and a half of growth on my butt at 3months.My boyfriend even noticed as well as my friends.Of course, you're not going to look like Kim Kardashian in 3months but you will see results! I use the powder from rodolfo..sorry luvsurfin thats horrible what happened. However, it does work..try to walk a mile a day..i run a mile a day for exercise anyway.Good luck..happy growing!
hi, how r ur results going so ffar?
Michelle

Castries, Saint Lucia

#37 May 27, 2012
Hey guys.. Who r the results going for uu guys?
Lovinmyself

Auburn, AL

#38 May 27, 2012
Girl I haven't used Aguaje in a long time. The results were okay but I didn't see a huge difference.Maca made me gain weight and gave me gas.As far as butt creams I've used two which were Mo Butta and Botcho from this guy online.Mo Butta did add volume to the bottom of my buttocks .The Botcho from the fb seller online added volume to the bottom as well .However my results were nothing compared to the other post on his wall.Honestly I called him a fake,I paid 165 for a product that did minimum results.I am looking at another seller for a cream this friday since she's offering me a discount after I was pretty much scammed with the last guy.However,it is possible that my body did not react to the treatment as well as others.
Michelle

Castries, Saint Lucia

#39 May 28, 2012
I heard bout a book tht works.. GARANTEED results.. Send me your email address and Il send uu the info
Lovinmyself wrote:
Girl I haven't used Aguaje in a long time. The results were okay but I didn't see a huge difference.Maca made me gain weight and gave me gas.As far as butt creams I've used two which were Mo Butta and Botcho from this guy online.Mo Butta did add volume to the bottom of my buttocks .The Botcho from the fb seller online added volume to the bottom as well .However my results were nothing compared to the other post on his wall.Honestly I called him a fake,I paid 165 for a product that did minimum results.I am looking at another seller for a cream this friday since she's offering me a discount after I was pretty much scammed with the last guy.However,it is possible that my body did not react to the treatment as well as others.
rachel

Waterbury, CT

#40 Jun 2, 2012
Hey im new to this but can sqy aguaje and fish oil work . ibeen taken aguaje powder 3 weeks now 1tablesppon a day before i go to work then come home rub fish oil on me let it sit for 45 mins and brazilian nut oil kills smell . i been seeing alil diff my man has seen alot tells me butt looks poked out i jus laugh. but im saying has to work on alot of types cuz im a white gurl 35 3 kids so . Im 5.5 165. I was a fluffy in belly not fat but baby belly and its going down . and i like powder best i buy off ebay for 26 and last me 2 weeks so im gonna try whole 3 months and do pics . happy there is otber women out there like me flat lol.
Luvinmyself

Auburn, AL

#41 Jun 2, 2012
Girl beware of the books!!!! A year ago there was a huge issue with people stealing pics of results from other individual's products.Basically its a book telling you to eat certain food,take fish pills blah blah blah..Women's Body Bible etc..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Static Charge 775,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 559,735
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min NEWS-FLASH 175,689
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min preteen girl 605,086
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dr_Zorderz 265,225
Tasha 21 min bigd33 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 44 min WasteWater 5,116
More from around the web