First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Can anyone please tell me about the Aguaje Pills and if they worked. I just received mines yesterday. Thanks

Since: Mar 11

Clermont, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Yes the aguaje does work. I buy from phenomenalcurves. She is nice. I started them last month and I am starting to see some good change. There are a lot of girls at my school taking them and they are getting results. That is why I decided to try them. I wish you much luck with them, I plan to use them for a whole year.
Anonymous

Clermont, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2011
I have bought aguaje pills from moliexport and I have to worn everyone to be careful. I was first buying from him when he was selling on ebay from under the name betzo17. Those bottles were fine, didn't see any results though. Since then he no longer sells on Ebay so I was forced to buy them from his website. I received my pills and after 3 days of taking them I became very ill. I was throwing up, it felt like I had the flu. I was in the hospital for two days. My mom who works for the health department had the pills tested and they came back with traces of feces. Yes, poop! Who ever created the pills obviously didn't wash their hands which in turn made me very sick. And it just wasn't the outer caps the product on the inside was tested. I learned my lesson and would never purchase from him again. Be careful what you purchase these days especially from foreign countries.
Lovinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#4 Apr 28, 2011
Yes, I am a student in Alabama.I'm African American so my friends always make fun of my small butt considering im a 40D in breast with a small frame. Aguaje really does work, I wanted to give up after a month but I remained consistent. So far I have at least an inch and a half of growth on my butt at 3months.My boyfriend even noticed as well as my friends.Of course, you're not going to look like Kim Kardashian in 3months but you will see results! I use the powder from rodolfo..sorry luvsurfin thats horrible what happened. However, it does work..try to walk a mile a day..i run a mile a day for exercise anyway.Good luck..happy growing!
Anonymous

Clermont, FL

#5 May 2, 2011
I have decided to take the plunge and try another seller, phenomenal curves. I like the fact that this seller is located within the US and I have found her to be extremely informative. I purchased powder from her the 28th and I received it today! Now how's that for service. And I'm located in Hawaii. I'm so excited to try her product and will be coming back to update with my progress.
Lovinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#6 May 3, 2011
iluvdabeach wrote:
Yes the aguaje does work. I buy from phenomenalcurves. She is nice. I started them last month and I am starting to see some good change. There are a lot of girls at my school taking them and they are getting results. That is why I decided to try them. I wish you much luck with them, I plan to use them for a whole year.
So are you seeing immediate results? I want to purchase pills from her because she offers higher mg but im having great results with rodolfo.
Chichi

Cape Town, South Africa

#7 Jun 1, 2011
Im really keen on trying aguaje capsules, however Im all the way in Africa :(:(, anyone with a good heart willing to get them on my behalf and ship them to me??I can send the money via western union..please,please email me: chichi@mobileemail.vodafonesa. co.za
jazz

Leonardtown, MD

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Try ebay they sell both pills and powder form
Luvinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Hey,I was using the aguaje but decided to look for something that didnt cause me to gain weight much like aguaje did.I usually prefer to stay 120..im 125 after the powder and pills. However! I found a great site that sells this cream called booty stacked.I plan to buy it tomorrow.Havent tried it yet because its new, but the pictures are real that are posted on the site so I think its worth a try ! Ttyl .P.S. I know the pics are real because the pics were taken by women from the Black hair care forum...can't hurt to try it!
parisfluer

Baltimore, MD

#10 Jul 14, 2011
hmmm thats interesting you gained weight on Aguaje??? I lost weight... lost 2 inches off my waist and gained butt.... Did you take anything else with the aguaje??
Luvinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#11 Jul 15, 2011
Just aguaje,i read that alot of women had different results.Some lost inches off their waist while some gained inches.I work out an hour each day so yea, it surprised me too!I gained butt but at least half an inch around my waist.Immediately after I stopped taking it,the weight left right away.Aguaje is known to bloat alot of women as well...But i definetly gained butt..at least an inch and a half.
Hershez

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Luvinmyself wrote:
Hey,I was using the aguaje but decided to look for something that didnt cause me to gain weight much like aguaje did.I usually prefer to stay 120..im 125 after the powder and pills. However! I found a great site that sells this cream called booty stacked.I plan to buy it tomorrow.Havent tried it yet because its new, but the pictures are real that are posted on the site so I think its worth a try ! Ttyl .P.S. I know the pics are real because the pics were taken by women from the Black hair care
forum...can't hurt to try it!
Yes the pics are real. My pics are on the site as well and I'm from bhm forum
Luvinmyself

Tuskegee Institute, AL

#13 Aug 30, 2011
Hershez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the pics are real. My pics are on the site as well and I'm from bhm forum
Girl,I just started Mo Butta ,so I'll probably give it a month and then try booty stacked if I dont like the results.
uhhuh

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Sep 7, 2011
iluvdabeach wrote:
are you sure you aren't the same girl from Phenominal curveS? you are on the other Aguaje forums promoting for phenomonal also and now you are saying Molie.export has bad pills that made you sick. Its not a coincidence you are both from clermont, FL
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTR0VQB...

“my lil booty....THIS ISNT FAIR”

Since: Sep 11

WINDY CITY

#15 Sep 27, 2011
does anybody use the powder form of aguaje? if so how does it work for u? And has anybody used aguaje for more than 3 months and seem to maintain the weight gained?
Casasndra

Trenton, NJ

#16 Oct 6, 2011
Chichi wrote:
Im really keen on trying aguaje capsules, however Im all the way in Africa :(:(, anyone with a good heart willing to get them on my behalf and ship them to me??I can send the money via western union..please,please email me: chichi@mobileemail.vodafonesa. co.za
You can purchase them yourself at Rainforest Pharmacy.com great produc, not only produces great results if your trying to get a biggere booty, but it also increases the size of your breasts. However one should always be careful with stimulating breasts growth, it can be dangerous. Hope this helps.
Xoxo

New York, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Lovinmyself wrote:
Yes, I am a student in Alabama.I'm African American so my friends always make fun of my small butt considering im a 40D in breast with a small frame. Aguaje really does work, I wanted to give up after a month but I remained consistent. So far I have at least an inch and a half of growth on my butt at 3months.My boyfriend even noticed as well as my friends.Of course, you're not going to look like Kim Kardashian in 3months but you will see results! I use the powder from rodolfo..sorry luvsurfin thats horrible what happened. However, it does work..try to walk a mile a day..i run a mile a day for exercise anyway.Good luck..happy growing!
Im in the same boat and have large breast but small everywhere else i was wondering where you purchase your aguaje from?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 12, 2012
so this aguaje is for women ? to take inches from the waist, but add inches to the butt, hips, breasts ?

is this true ?
Nesey85

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jan 14, 2012
I got my aguaje from phenomenal curves, ordered it on a saturday and arrived thursday....
Today is day one of my journey hoping for results, like some others stated im busty up top 38dd just want to even things out a little...
Luvinmyself

Grinnell, IA

#21 Jan 14, 2012
Hey hun!I purchased mine from Rodolfo..I saw results but they really didnt give me the look I desired.I gained weight in my stomach which is very unusual for me since I work out 5 days a week.I tried Mo Butta Butt cream which did give results, my picture is posted on her website with the blue shirt on.I'm currently saving up for botcho cream from a guy in Africa its like 115.He has a facebook page,his customers are male and female and each individual had great results..like 4inches but soon as income tax checks roll in,I'm investing !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 773,035
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min UidiotraceuMAkeWo... 4,631
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min Harrison Freebird 53,243
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Catholic Girl 558,638
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 13 min ramakrishna 1,232
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Rider on the Storm 175,471
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Here For Now 604,725
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min who 264,930