recipe for homemade pasta sauces in l...

recipe for homemade pasta sauces in large batches

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

master chef

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
If someone wants to trade recipes for a delicious homemade pasta sauce such as this one,please let me know.This recipe was from my mother a very delicious pasta sauce.Here is the recipe,buy 4 large cans of Pastene tomato sauce,1 can of pastene tomato paste,2 fresh onoins,2 fresh green pepper,9 cloves of garlic,fresh sweet basil,organo dried or fresh doesn't matter,a small pork roast,olive oil and a dash of granulated sugar.Alright,first remove skins from the onions then slice thinly,next cut open the green pepper remove the membrane and the seeds throw away slice the green pepper into thin strips,next peel garlic and minced garlic,once all the vegetable's are done place aside.Next add your pork into a large pot add some olive oil and put the heat on low to medium brown pork on all sides then add your vegetables satay until tender,then pour in your sauce,tomato paste and only one can of water from the Pastene tomato sauce can,then stir gently add your herbs and some more olive oil about quarter cup should do it place a lid and let sauce simmer all day stirring time to time.I'm looking for a recipe for a delicious maranra sauce thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 697,693
✅____Antichrist in plain view____ 3 min Feb 2018 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Shadowman 64,287
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Paul is dead 446,449
Doctors are way overpaid! What are your thoughts? 28 min Doctor REALITY 14
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Al 994,301
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 19