Any Reactions or Comments about Any Article in Marikinanews?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Omeng Loser

Pasig City, Philippines

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Akala ko si Dang Pioquinto ay independent..nagsosolo kasi maglakad eh...lahat ng tarps nya, solo..yun pala, kagrupo sya ni manolo..tuloy, lahat ng kakampi ni manolo, di sya binoto...mali ang pasok ng mamang to sa pulitika.......mahilig magsolo..aral sa amo nyang si Marcy....

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Ok, is there an English translation to this?
Jang Jihwan M0534

Philippines

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Hi.
this is alan.
i think filipino is a good race the same with korean.
they are very kind.
thank u.
kim jisoo M0534

Philippines

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Hi
this is jisoo kim
i read globalist manifesto article.
it's very nice article to alarm us.
thank you.
Park jongyoung M0534

Philippines

#6 Nov 4, 2010
Good afternoon!
I read "The Theory of Divine Revision"
This topic is difficult but it's nice
thank you.
Kim Jaeyeup M0534

Philippines

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Hello
I am Jaeyeup, Kim
I read about The Problems with the 12 + K Proponents.
It is nice article.
Thank you.
Wang Fei Ying Claudine

Manila, Philippines

#8 Nov 4, 2010
From Jisoo Section
Good decision make us better.
First we should face the problem .
Find out the solutions .
Use the knowledge what we learned to help us solve the problem.
Wang fei liang

Manila, Philippines

#9 Nov 4, 2010
From Jisoo section MO534

I read "The Problems with the 12 + K Proponents".
it told us how to solve the problem
its very useful

keep it top~~~

thank you~
Chungman Kim M0534

Philippines

#10 Nov 4, 2010
i read the "i talked to God"
even we are not religious he always be with us :)
i want to talk to God like you Sir!:)
anyway.. Gob bless you!!
Wang Fei Ying Claudine

Manila, Philippines

#11 Nov 4, 2010
From Jisoo Section

I read "The Problems with the 12 + K Proponents"

Good decision make us better.
First we should face the problem .
Find out the solutions .
Use the knowledge what we learned to help us solve the problem.
krismae matas

Liberty, Philippines

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Im from JISOO SECTION.
I have read the article entitled THE FILIPINO IS A GREAT RACE.Being a filipino that title alone gives me interest to read the article.I like this article because it proves that filipino is really a great creature of god.We filipinos are very loving individual.We filipinos hate war, but it doesn't mean that we are afraid because we fought and won over the 3 world powers.We only want peace among the human race.
Beverly Salazar

Philippines

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Im from BABARANS section (IA10109)
i read about the "Dulay clan"
the article caught attention my because our professor's surname in PRN MGT was "Dulay". The article is about hereditary leadership. All i can say is family Dulay has a great record in leading a town or city not only in marikina but also Samar. And this article proved me that politics runs in the blood.
Manuelito Ang Sta Ana

Pasay, Philippines

#15 Nov 5, 2010
To see schoolchildren participating in this kind of humane activity, is really remarkable. We the said to be "hope of the next generation" without doubt, are taking steps to prove that we can be what we should be for the good of the country. In addition to this, Marikina "the waste bank capital of the Philippines" is at a point admirable for doing such activities that can be helpful even to the whole country. Deseases, Natural phenomenon and such things that is caused by pollution will be prevented through proper recycling, reducing, and reusing of waste materials..
May this be a success for all.
Lenard Lyndon Salazar

Pasay, Philippines

#16 Nov 5, 2010
I have read the article about
"Marikina scrambling to prevent flooding"
As we all know Marika is the shoe capital of the Philippines,and now its a "waste bank of the Philippines"according to the former MMDA chairman Bayani Fernando its because of the waste coming from the cities near Marika as a result of this their are many people selling their house for a cheap price anyway..
,I'm glad because they keep creating a flood-free community by keeping waterways clean and safe.
Reimart De Guzman

Quezon City, Philippines

#17 Nov 5, 2010
I'm from BABARAN's Section
Im very happy to know that Cainta helps Marikina in creating a flood-free community. Because Ondoy almost
destroy the City of Marikina. Now atleast we can avoid it by creating a flood-free community. But we still need the cooperation of the people live in that place.
suddenlysBabaran

Concepcion, Philippines

#18 Nov 5, 2010
i Have read the news about the dead baby found in chamber spot.it sounds very common here in metro manila,people are used to hear such crime especially now where many young ladies are committing a premarital sex with their boyfriends not knowing the consequences of their actions..The Mother of this Baby might be a teenager that accidentally got pregnant..To avoid committing shame and for her parents not to know she committed abortion..
this issue must be a lesson to everyone especially to us young ladies ,...
suddenlysBabaran

Concepcion, Philippines

#19 Nov 5, 2010
im from BABARAN'S section..
i have read the news about recycling program in marikina participated by pupils from this place,this news about segragation aims to minimize waste in marikina.Such kind of movement is a motivation to every city to do the same thing..
We all know that every waste can turn to a new oand useful ,and im inspired for what those pupils have done,they contribute to that said program which just prove that they really care for their environment at young age...
suddenlysBabaran

Concepcion, Philippines

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Im from BABARAN'S section.
New Marikina Mayor Del De Guzman pledge that he will bring back the dying shoe industry in the city of marikina.This pledge must be fulfilled because it's what most people in that place want to happen.It gives employment to the majority,and bring back the pride of marikina which is being the shoe capital of the philippines.
residence from mrikina must show support to what the newly elected mayor wants to happen..
i hope this mayor will do everything to revive marikina shoe trade.
Ian Lester castillo

San Juan, Philippines

#21 Nov 5, 2010
Im from Babaran's section
i've read the article about the DOST starts field testing of mosquito traps, as we all know during this days, DENGUE is one of the epidemic illness that many of our provinces and cities experiencing a large number of death just because of dengue. I was amazed by the step that the DOST trying to have a solution for that such problem. They made an ovitrap which can really make use of preventing mosquito and preventing the cause of dengue. And another thing we should know our own responsibilities in our environment we should learn how to take good care of our surroundings and learn to segregate trashes for we to have a better place for living and for we to prevent such that kind of ILLNESSES...taht's all :)
Janine Ann Jusayan

Philippines

#22 Nov 5, 2010
FROM JISOO SECTION

I think I can relate to the article "I Talked to God". I was not able to go home early on that day because of the great flood. Fortunately, my mother came and we decided to find our way home. Even though there are lots of struggles on our way, we still got home safe. It is proven that even we are not that religious, God is always in our hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Liberal forever 743,579
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Ratloder 118,273
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Regina 544,956
Last Word + 2 18 min Doug77 826
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min mdbuilder 174,195
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,405
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr mike 441,373
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 228,546
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 260,167

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE