Perth, Australia

#1 Jul 9, 2013
go women enjoy male exhibitionists?
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Peter wrote:
go women enjoy male exhibitionists?
Weld your question has the same flaw as others that ask a blanket statement "do all women/men like/hate..." The actual answer is that SOME women do very much enjoy seeing nude, exhibitionist man and boys. Just like some men (OK, most men) enjoy seeing nude and exhibitionist women and girls! I love being in exhibitionist, but I try holding it down to places where the women/girls will probably like or at least not mind seeing it. Clothing optional areas, things like that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 9, 2013
I been an exhibitionist a long time. Did a streak two nights ago- early morning- not to have underagers see me. A young man seen me streak or what I guise exhibition by claiming to streak. Usually I get cheered for it. The rushed sensation I get.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Jul 9, 2013
My family and all our friends practice nudism so if I want to get that thrill I have to do it out where people don't expect to see it, glad in my city/state it's not illegal for women to go topless or even nude I like to pull my top off in city parks in the summertime, and just let him luck! The ordinance here in Portland (Oregon) says that "providing the person is not touching themself so as to cause sexual arousal in themselves, or other" and it also talks about the sexual organs (specifically men with erections) but a recent court case said that since women's sex organs are all on the inside, it's not a legal issue. But I just love the look that men and women and families give me when I'm walking along through the park carrying my top! I started doing that several years ago when I started growing anything worth looking at [grins]
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Jenji wrote:
My family and all our friends practice nudism so if I want to get that thrill I have to do it out where people don't expect to see it, glad in my city/state it's not illegal for women to go topless or even nude I like to pull my top off in city parks in the summertime, and just let him luck! The ordinance here in Portland (Oregon) says that "providing the person is not touching themself so as to cause sexual arousal in themselves, or other" and it also talks about the sexual organs (specifically men with erections) but a recent court case said that since women's sex organs are all on the inside, it's not a legal issue. But I just love the look that men and women and families give me when I'm walking along through the park carrying my top! I started doing that several years ago when I started growing anything worth looking at [grins]
Gee.....and here all along I thought what you nudists said about just being natural and not trying to titillate was true.

Your hypocrisy is unbounding.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee.....and here all along I thought what you nudists said about just being natural and not trying to titillate was true.
Your hypocrisy is unbounding.
Will realize, there is a distinct difference between behavior in a group of our own naturist friends and people who are being introduced to the lifestyle and when I'm out "in the world" and wanting to feel the thrill or giggle which comes from watching the look on people's faces! I really don't think it's hypocrisy, just individual personalities and what we get our giggles from doing. After I get a little older that will probably change. But hey, whatever you want to think my friend!
Twicsi

Portland, OR

#7 Jul 10, 2013
I love to do it like in shopping malls, in the summer I wear a tube top cause I'm not so big yet it's easy when you're in a part of the mall where there is no cameras that you can see and some older guy is coming toward you or maybe some kids, and when you get right there you just reach your thumbs under the top and wip it down to show them the twins LOL!
exhib

Summerville, SC

#8 Apr 26, 2017
Been a exhibitionist for years.
Flasher101

United States

#9 May 16, 2017
I enjoy showing my body to everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 54 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web