Roderick Scott/Christopher Cervini casa
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kris

Rochester, NY

#66 Sep 10, 2011
And yes I will continue..because these children have lived in this neighborhood all of their born lives. We do not have curfews nor is it relevant to what time of day Chris was Murdered. Where are there charges..there aren't any..why because they did not steal or break into any ones home or car. Nor are they on Roderick Scotts property. Lets consider..Roderick Scotts back groud..he was up that night and why because he is having a fight with his girl friend Tracey Allen. What were they fighting about? Roderick Scott is 42 years old and has several children by different women and has training in three Marshall arts, and is a gun holder for 25 yrs. Target shoots, hunts and has more to hide. His best friend was arrested for prostitution. Lets see what is Chris's profile..Innocent victim! Shot in his back!Science does not lie!
kris

Rochester, NY

#67 Sep 10, 2011
The coroner's report explains that Chris was shot in his back as bullet number 1. Manner of death Homicide..do you think he is a liar? Coroners do not testify in courts of law as a witness to crimes being committed but to the science to the case. If, Chris was charging Scott, he would have to run away to get the shot to his back at the top of the driveway, and that is his fatal shot..where would he have died..at the top of the driveway..why because, that bullet goes into the neighbors house. And that is the fatal shot! It proves that bullet #1 WAS TO HIS BACK..FALLING DOWN THE STEEP DRIVEWAY, AND SHOT AGAIN BY Roderick Scott. Science Does not LIE!!
kris

Rochester, NY

#68 Sep 10, 2011
We have a case of conflicts of interest by the defense attorney, representing Roderick Scott and M. Rahn. M. Rahnn was in the police car with R. Scott the night Chris was killed without a police report. What was their conversation? A case in 2004 where M. Rahnn covers up a crime scene and officer Ball. There are many twists to this case..District Attorney Green running for office. Augburger in trouble, and many more police under investigation! Is this a case of politics. A Kangaroo Court! Roderick Scott, himself is making phone calls to other women two days after incarceration. ADA Finnochio..finds sympathy towards R.S Two days after the fact. She was trying her best to convince us! I want accountability by this District Attorneys office and it's members held accountable1
kris

Rochester, NY

#69 Sep 10, 2011
Who should pay for this injustice? Judges and Lawyers have immunity! So much power in the judicial system. I want accountability for their actions..they can put innocent people behind bars and free Murders, when they can prove truth or guilty! LAWS ARE WRITTEN TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT..BUT YET..THEY DO NOT PROTECT! I want them to pay the same as we do! I want these Lawyers behind bars, for their actions! Fixing cases and getting away with it! Playing with peoples lives! Attorneys, ADA's that play this game should pay! Lawyers that play this game should be behind bars.they are just as guilty!
kris

Rochester, NY

#70 Sep 10, 2011
I can only say...that your all going to answer to a higher court..meaning, Judge Eagan, Julie Finnochio..Hann, District Attorney Green, And Judge Eagan, John Parenello,...can't wait..to see it happen! I can only hope that I see you rot in HELL! AND I Will SEE IT! MY Retribution is to see you.is to see you suffer in hell! Your Responsible!
kris

Rochester, NY

#71 Sep 10, 2011
Your A Jerk! Bob..because you do not no TRUTH!
BOB

New York, NY

#72 Dec 29, 2011
kris wrote:
Your A Jerk! Bob..because you do not no TRUTH!
Still trying to convince yourself..........
Patty

Rochester, NY

#73 Mar 19, 2012
Is there something in YOUR car worth killing a kid for?
Jambes Marks

Salinas, CA

#74 Mar 25, 2012
Kid should have stayed home, stayed off the drugs and behaved. He'd still be alive.
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#75 Mar 30, 2012
Hey Bob, what do you think now..Christopher was Murdered by Roderick Scott! New York state laws do not support Roderick Scott leaving his property and killing Chris. Lets see, what Happens in the Trayvon martin Case? If, this guy Zimmerman is..sentenced or convicted..we have a real case of unanswered questions. Can't wait to see what happens! will put everyone to shame in our case..especially when the Laws don't support what R.S did in New York State! Perhaps..the real truth will finally emerge! the truth shall prevail. Unarmed, and shot in your back, does not justify homicide..just as the coroner described in his report! HOMICIDE!! Bullet #1 to his back! For a fact! Science..does not lie!
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#76 May 3, 2012
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to convince yourself..........
Would you like a copy of the coroners report? Seems like you have problems with the truth! I don't have to convince myself or anyone else..the truth speaks for itself!
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#77 May 5, 2012
This is called Vigilante Justice! You can't take the law into your own hands!If so then we should take Scott and string him alive for what he did! You can't shoot and kill anyone in NY State for what you believe to be a robbery and get away with what he did, especially when you shoot off your property and assume the events. Roderick Scott shot Chris in the back and there is no self-defense in this case! Science does not lie! First shot was to his back for a fact. Chris does not have a criminal background. and if he did you cannot shoot the wrongdoer in NYS! The only person that committed a crime that night was Roderick Scott! There are no facts of a robbery or charges to the contrary! Allowing people to take the laws into their own hands is Vigilante Justice! Shooting Chris in the back is not considered self-defense! Consider the facts my friend! Science does not lie!
WOW

Brockport, NY

#78 Apr 4, 2013
You people are miserable and cruel. I hope your teenage children get into trouble one day BECAUSE THEY WILL and you can rethink about what comes out your mouth.
RIP.
Hilton Resident

Rochester, NY

#79 Jul 15, 2013
"Kathy" and "Rods Friend" were appauled when they learned that Trayvon Martin was killed? Yet they support Rod Scott's actions. Reverse racists is what they are.
truthseeker

Ashburn, VA

#80 Jul 20, 2013
kristine cervini wrote:
Hey Bob, what do you think now..Christopher was Murdered by Roderick Scott! New York state laws do not support Roderick Scott leaving his property and killing Chris. Lets see, what Happens in the Trayvon martin Case? If, this guy Zimmerman is..sentenced or convicted..we have a real case of unanswered questions. Can't wait to see what happens! will put everyone to shame in our case..especially when the Laws don't support what R.S did in New York State! Perhaps..the real truth will finally emerge! the truth shall prevail. Unarmed, and shot in your back, does not justify homicide..just as the coroner described in his report! HOMICIDE!! Bullet #1 to his back! For a fact! Science..does not lie!
Well , it looks like you have your answer now . When people commit petty crimes , and then escalate things by attacking those who try to stop them , nothing good EVER happens !
Petty car theft is not punishable by death , but attempting to assault a law abiding citizen in the middle of the night while commuting the same crime may well result in your death . Criminals and would be criminals need to learn and understand this .
Kodamats

Surprise, AZ

#81 Jul 24, 2013
Rochrider wrote:
Hoewever, if it were a black kid breaking in and a white man shot and killed him it would certainly have made the discussion boards on the paper's website. They would have crucified the dead black kid because he was thought to have been stealing. But the situation here is turned around and they provide no space to talk about it.
This is now 2013 and it's like a time machine seeing this post from 2009. We had this situation you illustrated and it went completely different. The dead black kid was made out to be a martyr and there were public riots and lynch mobs who condemned the "white" shooter with no regard for evidence. You couldn't have been more wrong.
VerD65

San Bernardino, CA

#82 Jul 27, 2013
My understanding is only the one that was shot was near 17 and he wasn't yet 17 and the others were much younger. They had committed petty theft. He got his gun prior to going out and detain these children at gun point. He said this unarmed young man rushed him. I can understand maybe shooting once but twice? I don't think so and at this point I know he got a not guilty verdict. I don't know how that can happen but since he was an adult, they took his word for it I guess. I doubt there are any racial leanings but there is a later case where the man was accused of that and he was being beaten up. Seems to me to be a big double standard that goes on in this country and it is not on the part of light colored people.
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#83 Dec 1, 2013
What right does Roderick Scott have to leave his residence with a loaded gun. His notions were absolutely unjustified and against the law! Scott..doesn't even have residency here..he is from avenue D in the inner city. He has nothing in his name.. The Cervini fAMILY has been in this neighborhood for over 50 years. Chris was unarmed and only 17 years old.The kids never broke into anyone's car or house and for a fact chris has never been in trouble.Opening up a car door and looking for cigarettes does not warrant a death sentence. The only criminal I see here is Scott! Chris never said anything to Scott and never charged at him..for a fact..All Lies and made up by his lawyer! The Science to this case proves otherwise..but this evidence was never known to this Jury or the public! People are so miss-informed..and the media..does not have the facts either! Scott's A Murderer and we can prove it! Science does not lie. Chris is shot in his back and that is the first and fatal bullet..just as the coroner said! Literally could not happen any other way. This guy is a cheater and has nothing in his name..probably dodging child support. His only witness not his girl friend that he lives with..perjured himself and was arrested for prostitution. His girl friend T Allen never even testified for him..obviously..more to the story. All hidden pictures and lies! Evidence left out of the case intentionally..prosecutor has no homicide experience..and so on!
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#84 Dec 1, 2013
Lets..make this clear..Christopher never attacked Scott or even spoke to him! Chris was standing still when he was shot..and that is the fact! We can prove this! We have the evidence to this case..but due to double jeopardy..we can't pursue the case! Scott..lied..he knows what he did! when evidence is not presented in a case..you can't arrive at a proper or fair decision! I don't have to convince myself of anything..other than the truth! Again..science does not lie! People once believed that the world was flat but in reality and in science it was always..round! A belief..is a perception not a truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 670,326
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Clearwater 100,404
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Peter Ross 445,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Aura Mytha 980,150
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 5 hr Libhater 58
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web