Why Edward Snowden Blew The Whistle

Why Edward Snowden Blew The Whistle

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Right

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Let us take Edward Snowden at his word. For a moment, assume he disclosed publicly the National Security Agency’s (NSA) broad, sweeping surveillance of all telephone, Internet, and email communications everywhere — not to hurt people or undermine security but to stop an unconstitutionally intrusive program.

Did he do the right thing? Should we be thanking Snowden, or throwing the book at him?
Exposing the plan of Obama Administration and the Federal Government may be the reason Obama does not like Snowden.
That may boil down to whether the American people really does want to know about the type of program he is describing.
The program through the internet is that the Government will control the people, and NWO and One World Government will intrude into our everyday lives through this program.
Obama will still do this,(probably through Obamacare) but Snowden delayed the plan by blowing the whistle. If the American people really knew what Snowden was trying to do, they would hail him as the conquering hero, or a modern day Robin Hood.
More in detai: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/11/why ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 646,356
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 44,711
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Joe Fortuna 47,950
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Ficken Facts 105,584
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Ficken Facts 618,612
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min andet1987 2,013
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,571
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web