Posted in the Top Stories Forum

kol

Stony Brook, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
nicee
Jack Boner

Portsmouth, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
I have seen this post here before, long before yesterday. I am pretty sure the person just keeps reposting this same thing.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#4 Oct 30, 2013
OMG that's great, I did that many years ago when I was 15 and walking along the sand by a river, there was this woman laying on her belly asleep on her blanket she was may be in her 20s. She had the top of her bikini undone so there wouldn't be a tan line from the strap, anyway the bottoms of her beautiful bare feet were right there! Nobody else around, so I knelt down on the sand right below her feet and started whipping it, I was really young and really excited so in almost no time I felt happening and I blew my jizz all over the beautiful soles of her feet! I decorated them with my baby batter, and made them even prettier-grins! I put it away and stood up and walked off, imagining what she would do when she discovered it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo1 55,744
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 649,695
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 281,468
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min New Ideas 44,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min New Ideas 618,573
CNN News 49 min Rachel Chason 1
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 57 min Denise 32
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 14 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web