Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“THANK GOD I'M AN AMERICAN! ”

Since: Apr 07

So California

#1 Dec 15, 2008
All this dude ever is complain about race. If a Black man is not hired in coaches spot, Charles complain. He is the next Al Sharpton.
Don't forget, Charles' wife is w h i t e lady and he has two multi-cultural kids with a w h i t e woman.
Charles, go to hell you racist scum!
Georgia

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
West Coast Dude wrote:
All this dude ever is complain about race. If a Black man is not hired in coaches spot, Charles complain. He is the next Al Sharpton.
Don't forget, Charles' wife is w h i t e lady and he has two multi-cultural kids with a w h i t e woman.
Charles, go to hell you racist scum!
Amen to that. He thinks that schools should hire a coach simply because he is black. I guess schools should not hire based on qualifications. He also called the whites in Alabama rednecks. I guess he can say that and get away with it, but if I call him something, then Im a racist. Hes the biggest racist out there. There is no race card anymore Charles Barkley; we have a half black president now.
Jayson Charpied

Bridgewater, NJ

#3 Dec 16, 2008
I’m so sick hearing Charles Barkley (and a lot of others as well) complain about race over everything. If a black man doesn’t get hired, then it must be a race thing. I mean is he actually insinuating that sports are prejudice against the black race? Sports is probably the biggest advertisement for black males and where you’d assume they’re most accepted.
I mean how many white kids have posters of black athletes on their walls? I know I did.
I thought when Obama was elected the presidency this was going to end. I think we’ve proved that we’re no longer living in a time that blacks are not accepted in high up positions. The biggest position in the country belongs to a black man (half black actually). Also, if you look at the polls I believe about 40-50 percent of white Americans voted for Obama. About 2-5 percent of blacks voted for McCain. So who do you think is more accepting to the other race white or blacks? Most white people are fine with a black president, so I don’t want to hear this bullshit anymore. Blacks are ten times more prejudice than whites will ever be, or have been in hundreds of years.
Charles, you are the racist.
Dr Thompson

Mound City, MO

#5 Dec 16, 2008
Charles Barkley should be Secretary of State, not Hillary Clinton.

“THANK GOD I'M AN AMERICAN! ”

Since: Apr 07

So California

#6 Dec 16, 2008
His wife is W H I T E.. geezus!!!
Nick

Monroe, NC

#7 Dec 16, 2008
How many American Indian Coaches are there in College Football? Hispanic? Arab? Asian? Why does no one care about that? Must be racist.

Also, I think Auburn hired that guy they did BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WHEN THEY WON THE SUGAR BOWL!!!!!!!! That's right, he was on the coaching staff during their UNDEFEATED SEASON a few years ago.

Also, Sir Charles, why were you such an outspoken Republican before there was a black candidate for presidency, it's because YOU are the biggest racist that you probably know.
Jayson Charpied

Bellmore, NY

#8 Dec 16, 2008
yea, we're ready for a black president, but not a black football coach.
Chris Barkley on SNL

Arlington, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2010
I was offended by Chris Barkley's comment about race in his monologue for SNL. He mentions that he is the only African-American host out of 30 white hosts. I've heard other African-American's throw the race card around like this and it's inappropriate and offensive to white Americans. Why is it offensive? Because white Americans make up 75% of the American population, while African-Americans make up only 12%. So the actual ratios of blacks vs. whites on SNL is completely appropriate given the ratios of the entire population.

If you don't believe me about the statistics please visit

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/ACSSAFFF...
HAHA

Topeka, KS

#10 Jan 15, 2010
O yea, get pissed at Charles Barkley for making a observation, yet, "pat robertson isnt racist, he's just telling the truth, right??, negro dialect is what all black people speak." yall make me sick, im so sick of white people as a group, some of yall are cool, but most of yall need to go form your own country of white people on an active volcano. HAHA

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 21, 2010
What gets me is that this scumbag goes around talking about how whites can not play sports. If a white person says they are smarter, which is true by the way, one is called racist. How come when it comes to other animals, its ok to point out the difference of traits . For example a pit bull demeanor vs. a poodle demeaner etc. Its complete BS. Yet blacks all day long, go around bragging how great athletes they are and dumb white folks in the media just laugh and not one has the guts to say what is true... That whites have been proven time and time again to be smarter. OK I vented !
Arrow

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2010
Charles was arrested last year for DUI and solicitation to obtain a BJ from a hooker. Taco Bell hires this sorry excuse of a human being to do their commercials. Society and morality are lost and its morons who are leading this country.
ArrowJ

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2010
Charles Barkley once said he would run for public office. Here is the deal, Charles has just enough education to stay on TV and shuck and jive the masses of morons who will watch him. He is a pervert and loser on a huge scale.
Hypocrite

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2010
Hey, Charles!! Why didn't you allow a black woman to be your wife???
truth

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2010
He' just another jigatard..was funy when the black ass clown drove his pimp mobile into the tree aftre getting a bj from a more than likely AIDS infested prostitute.He hates white dudes but he likes to screw white women..yeah id say he's a useless jigg racist.
Realist

Westerville, OH

#18 Dec 1, 2010
Charles Barkley has been a racist from day one...
He may have been a talented basketball player back in the day, but remember he also spat on fans. He should have been ejected from sports and from any public position after he did that. Racist pig= Charles Barkley, look it up in Websters, you'll find his picture there!!
j Cliff Graham

Atlantic Beach, FL

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Does anyone really care what Charles Barkley has to say? Is this possible? I mean this is a man that, if not for his ability to play basketball, would be living in his Mom's extra bedroom or in jail. Seriously consider the man and how he behaves, the statements he's made and what he's done in his life on and off the court. Just think about it for a minute.
An associate tells me his latest brainiac statement is that he has become so "Tebow Tired" ? Wow ! Like Tim Tebow or anyone smarter than an earthworm cares that Charles Barkley is tired of hearing about Tim Tebow. Gee! Wonder why, you may ask yourself. Would it be his faith and expression of faith or maybe the way he plays ball. Could it be that he comes from a great family, has a great relationship with his Father and Mother. His friends, family and former teammates all respect and say great things about him. He made great grades in both high school and college and has been a very charitable person even before becoming famous. Most of the Christabel activities he does never makes print. So what could it be? Does anyone really care what Charles Barkley has to say? Is this possible? I mean this is a man that, if not for his ability to play basketball, would be living in his Mom's extra bedroom or in jail. Seriously consider the man and how he behaves, the statements he's made and what he's done in his life on and off the court. Just think about it for a minute.
An associate tells me his latest brainiac statement is that he has become so "Tebow Tired" ? Wow ! Like Tim Tebow or anyone smarter than an earthworm cares that Charles Barkley is tired of hearing about Tim Tebow. Gee! Wonder why, you may ask yourself. Would it be his faith and expression of faith or maybe the way he plays ball. Could it be that he comes from a great family, has a great relationship with his Father and Mother. His friends, family and former teammates all respect and say great things about him. He made great grades in both high school and college and has been a very charitable person even before becoming famous. Most of the incredible charity work he does never makes print or television. So what could it be? I've done some research and can find no evidence that you ever mentioned being "Tiger Tired". Back in the day everyone, including you, talked and talked about Tiger. He was everywhere you looked. But never “Tiger Tired”. So why so "Tebow Tired"?
If you honestly take Charles Barkley for anymore than, formerly, a good basketball player, I would suggest you just enjoy yourself, and make sure you don't mise any episodes of Divorce Court, Jerry Springer or whatever silly, hateful garbage you thrill over
Thank you,
Sincerely, I am,
J. Cliff Graham
tbone12

Douglasville, GA

#22 Apr 2, 2012
Charles Barkley really is a racist. He's so obvious and makes the dumbest remarks and I'm sure his wife has a hellish life with him. She is white and must have to listen to more BS than she should. I'm surprised he can even keep a white woman with him. Maybe she isn't very smart, I don't know. Maybe she just loves him enough to put up with his BS. Either way, he is a huge racist and full of BS. He was thinking at one time of running for governor of
Alabama as a republican. Good luck with that. If he would run as a democrat he would have a lot better chance of winning a primary but would get trounced in the general.
tbone12

Douglasville, GA

#23 Apr 2, 2012
HAHA wrote:
O yea, get pissed at Charles Barkley for making a observation, yet, "pat robertson isnt racist, he's just telling the truth, right??, negro dialect is what all black people speak." yall make me sick, im so sick of white people as a group, some of yall are cool, but most of yall need to go form your own country of white people on an active volcano. HAHA
You don't even make sense, you moron. Go back to school and learn to speak and write English. You don't capitalize when needed and you aren't living in the real world. You may be sick of white people and want us to find another place to live but why don't you go back to Africa where you came from? I don't mean the whole black race but just you and racists like Barkley and Bryant Gumbel. Oh, take Obama with you and he can be your communist dictator instead of ours. You idiot!
tbone12

Douglasville, GA

#24 Apr 2, 2012
Charles Barkley is a piss poor example for a black man. I don't look at the black race with him in mind. I am not a racist though so him and I don't have much in common. He's a big fat racist just as his communist Marxist fellow racist, Obama.
tbone12

Douglasville, GA

#25 Apr 2, 2012
Dr Thompson wrote:
Charles Barkley should be Secretary of State, not Hillary Clinton.
Barkley has already got a place in this communist Marxist administration. He's the sports secretary of BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Peace_Warrior 603,692
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min USA Born 555,052
San Diego Convention Center 23 min andet198 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Dave Nelson 765,092
Side Effects of Hating Gays 23 min huff my jenkem 4
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 28 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Pegasus 263,611
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE