Sphesihle

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Hi m a single parent n would love 2 find a couple dat will love , support , care n mostly b a stable family 4 a child 2 grow up in . Nd luv my unborn as if dey wer dey own , M frm south africa - durban . Please contact me if u interested on 0842359431 my due date is AUGUST 2013 (african baby)
che

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

we are willing to adopt unbon baby girl..if there any question...please contact me...09166262321 thnx and god bless...
che

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

me and my husband willing to adopt a baby girl...if there any question...pls..dont hesitate to contact me..09298828139/09166262321
hopeless mother of unborn

Binangonan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

I have unborn baby girl, I am looking for those couples or single who's willing to take care of my precious unborn, I have 2 kids already, and I cant raise another one, His dad left us, and I need help for delivery assistance, due to financial difficulties,I am 35 weeks pregnant now, my due date is on 2nd week of october exact date is october 22,2013, I am looking for those people who can raise my unborn baby girl, and give her good future, I am already a mom, and it's really hard for me to give my unborn baby, but I am thinking that she will gonna have a good future to those people or couple who's gonna take care of her, Please call me, 09061854350. ASAP.
sam

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I have unborn baby girl, I am looking for those couples or single who's willing to take care of my precious unborn, I have 2 kids already, and I cant raise another one, His dad left us, and I need help for delivery assistance, due to financial difficulties,I am 35 weeks pregnant now, my due date is on 2nd week of october exact date is october 22,2013, I am looking for those people who can raise my unborn baby girl, and give her good future, I am already a mom, and it's really hard for me to give my unborn baby, but I am thinking that she will gonna have a good future to those people or couple who's gonna take care of her, Please call me or text me, 09061854350. ASAP. PLEASE HELP ME!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

637 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,659
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 532,929
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Larry 599,094
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,156
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min krackerjacks 115,292
Nine Eleven 26 min passing by 18
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 30 min shyam 503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••