best friends
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Very cute :-)

That penguin reminds me of Rambo, an egret that follows an employee at a hotel we stayed at in florida. Cute when they do that!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Very cute :-)
That penguin reminds me of Rambo, an egret that follows an employee at a hotel we stayed at in florida. Cute when they do that!
nice.

in Lincoln Park Zoo, i saw a vulture who walked beside the woman who gets inside the big cage to feed the vultures, and other birds. very amusing.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
nice.
in Lincoln Park Zoo, i saw a vulture who walked beside the woman who gets inside the big cage to feed the vultures, and other birds. very amusing.
Cutie! He's a smart one. He knows where the food is coming from :-)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Feeding time is a good time to be at the zoo. They're doing cute things then!

In front of my apartment building I watch sparrows. I can see mommy sparrows feeding their babies if I feed them early in the morning. If I werent feeding them at the right time I'd never get to see that.

Since: Feb 14

Torrance, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
http://offbeat.topix.com/story /10417-watch-this-man-has-a-pe nguin-for-a-best-friend-i-wish -i-was-him
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
i am sell the medine
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 10, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Feeding time is a good time to be at the zoo. They're doing cute things then!
In front of my apartment building I watch sparrows. I can see mommy sparrows feeding their babies if I feed them early in the morning. If I werent feeding them at the right time I'd never get to see that.
yes, that's nice. I saw that one too in the sidewalks. a baby sparrow kept chasing his mom for food, and very noisy. it's fun to watch them. for me, the sparrows are the closest birds to man. they are found anywhere where humans live or frequents. you can hear them chirping anywhere.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 10, 2014
kiran shahbaz wrote:
<quoted text>
i am sell the medine
:) hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min MARKOTHUMEA 668,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 183,709
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 979,580
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min nanoanomaly 93,138
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 286,128
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,257
--- Pres TRUMP Opening Door to ANTICHRIST, TRIB... 1 hr Frogface Kate 3
More from around the web