Zionism & How They Control Us
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#130 Mar 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Your to ignorant to know facts.
I am ignorant to facts!?

While you call Polish people "Pollock"

A Pollock is a fish.

A Polak is a Polish male in the Polish language.

........ Was that suppose to be some kind of brilliant fact on your part calling Polish people "Pollock" !?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#131 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>Another lie.
Your a pretty stupid fcuk when it comes to history.
Why don't you go deal with that other scumbag spreading lies that Rothschild's are Catholics.

I at least bring forward factual evidence on Jews.

Rothschild's are Jews..... This idiot calls the Rothschi;d's Catholics.

Someone how I am the wrong one!?

I am the one posting the facts!!!

........ What are you another nimrod on this forum who prefers Jews over Catholics!?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#132 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>You want to talk about stereotypes you fit the polish model like you were born for it.
It is Jews who came up with the Dumb Polak joke in the 1970's.

Such as Jew Norman Lear & Jeiwsh media NBC in the 1970's pushed the Dumb Polak joke in the mainstream in the 1970's.

.... Yet... The Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's.... Beating the Chinese American IQ of 108, the German American IQ of 105, the Irish American IQ of 105, the Italian American IQ of 100 in the 1970's.

http://books.google.com/books...

See Table 1 for the 1970's Polish American IQ of 109, the German American IQ of 105, the Irish American IQ of 105, the Italian American IQ of 100 in the 1970's.

See Table 4 for the 1970's Chinese American IQ of 108.

.......... Yet.... I am suppose to f*cking love Jews for pushing this propaganda, slander upon my Polish people!?

..... I don't love Jews.

I despise Jews.

Jews are the ones who push the propaganda against my Polish people & our Catholic faith.

In fact Jews push all the garbage against my beliefs

.... Including all the degenerate crap the Jewish media & hollywood create.

Including gun control, gay marriage, feminism, multiculturalism & other crap Jews have been the biggest supporters of in the U.S.A.

........ You are damn right... Jews are my enemy in ALL ASPECTS.

I treat Jews as an enemy as they are!!!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#136 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>and will lead to human self-extinction and it will be YOUR fault.
If anything it is JEWS who will lead Humans to extinction!

Jews of the Manhattan project invented the Nuclear bomb.

Jew Hillary Koprowski invented HIV / AIDS it seems.

Jew Menachim Begin proudly boasted of inventing modern Terorrism.

Jew Karl Marx invented Communism.

Jew Genriik Yagoda invented the Gulag system.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#138 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, the world isn't all about YOU, you anti-Semite, murdering, hateful piece of sh!t.
Jews say the Gentile Goyim was created only to serve the Jew like Cattle.

Read up on the Jewish Talmudic teachings to see the hateful shit Jews support for all Non-Jews.

.... Such Jewish Talmudic teachings even support taking the Organ of a Jew to save a Jew.

..... It is no surprise Israel is the Organ trafficking capital of the world!!!

Jews have been the first to be caught Organ trafficking in the U.S.

Jews are not only expanding their Organ trafficking to just Palestinians.

Jewish Israelis are going to the U.S, Kosovo, Ukraine, Moldova ect to Organ traffick the Organs of Gentile Goyim.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#139 Mar 18, 2013
Such Jewish Talmudic teachings even support taking the Organ of a Non Jew to save a Jew**********
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#140 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text> KILL YOURSELF YOU SH!T. Jews aren't going anywhere. Boo hoo for you!
Get a f*cking tissue, SNOTFACE and wipe all that anti-Semite SLIME away from your UGLY BUTTFACE.
Well.... You shouldn't wish for me to kill myself..... If it got to that point.

Then I would take down a whole bunch of Jews down with me!!!

I live in New York too.... Just 1 hour from NYC.

So... Not exactly a hard task to do ;-)
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#141 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, fighting over BULLSH!T like religion.
Religion is only a part of it..... While the Jewish religion supports Jewish hatred & abuse of Non Jews.

It is more than just that.

Jews are like Gypsies..... They have pretty much been a bunch of nomadic criminal lowlives bottomfeeders scoundrels since their start!!

.... Just look at such Jews like Madeleine Albright who didn't even know they were Jewish!!

Yet... Jew Madeleine Albright supported funding the Islamic Kosovo Liberation Army & the Bombing of Serbia.

..... For what!?

As a thanks to such great Serbian Americans like Nikola Tesla & Pupin who contributed to America!?

..... What is the thanks of the Albanians / Kosovars for the U.S helping them against Serbs!!?

...The Fort dix terrorist attempt plot by Albanians / Kosovars!?

The Albanian in Germany who had killed Americans at an airport!?

The Albanian mafia in the U.S

.... Which is our worst criminal organizations in New York BTW.... Along with that Jeiwsh Russian mafia.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#142 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text> Jews aren't going anywhere.
Jews are doing a good job at supporting their own extinctions!!

.... The U.S is home to about 40% of the Jews in the world Approx 6 million Jews

48%- 54% of Jews in the U.S marry gentiles....

who are assimilating themselves to Christianity by about half.

..... Israel is home to about the other 40% of the Jews in the world
Approx 6 million Jews.

Who are surrounded by Muslims who hate them & shoot rockets at them.... By Muslim Nations with faster growing populations all the time.... Meaning Jews all the time become more & more of a minority in the Middle East against their Hostile Islamic enemy.

......Which about 15% of Israel PROPER are Muslim.

The percentage of Muslims in Israel has doubled since the 1980's despite 1 - 2 million Ex Soviet Bloc Jewish immigrants to Israel since then!

That is only Israel proper!!! That doesn't include West Bank, Gaza & Golan heights.

When you include Israel proper, West Bank, Gaza & Golan heights than the area within Israel would be close to 40% Muslim.

Within 50 miles of Israel Jews are probably already the minority against Muslims who hate them.

..... Besides Israel & America... RUSSIA has the most Jews with about 400,000 - 800,000 Jews in Russia.

70%- 80% of Jews in Russia marry gentiles.

...... Jews will always exist!?

It looks like Jews will become extinct today because of their own stupidity!

....... Yes... Own supitity!

As it has been Jews who have been the biggest supporters of race mixing propaganda which ends up harming Jews the most.

Which actually a higher percentage of Jews are mixed race than White Christians.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#144 Mar 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are an example of an armegeddon-instigating hateful human being that wants the world to end by carrying on a war with Jews.
Are you talking about Jews!?

The armegeddon war scenario has long been discussed as a war of Israel, U.S vs Iran, Russia & China.

So it is Jews who have been instigating a potential armegeddon war scenario of Iran!
.......... BTW...Evidence supports the President of Iran is a Jew.

So we have Israel vs Jewish president of Iran supporting a potential armegeddon end of the war!!!

..... Yes.... Here is the evidence of the President of Iran being a Jew!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.
By Damien McElroy and Ahmad Vahdat
7:30AM BST 03 Oct 2009
A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish
A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.

Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#145 Mar 18, 2013
This thread sure sucks.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#146 Mar 18, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
Jew Karl Marx invented Communism.

What we have are nominal Jews and nominal evangelicals and nominal Muslims who join Rome's Templars. That is nominal i.e. in name only. The evangelicals are certainly not Protestant as the Protestant means to PROTEST Rome not possible when joining Rome's knighthoods.

Thus Marx and Engels joined the Jesuits' world revolution that includes marxism.

Karl Marx, the “Father of Modern Communism” was himself an occultist and high-level Freemason, intimately associated with Rome's Giuseppe Mazzini (1805-1872), the most powerful Freemason on the Continent and founder of the Mafia, and Albert Pike (1809-1891), the most powerful Freemason in America and creator of the Klu Klux Klan. He was privately tutored by Jesuits in the huge Reading Room of the British Museum while writing The Communist Manifesto based upon the ten maxims or planks the Order had perfected during the French Revolution of 1789-1798. His writings were financed by the Society's wealthy cartel capitalists Nathan Rothschild, John D. Rockefeller Jr and J.P. Morgan, also Freemasons who, being in their doctrines and deeds, were in fact the revived old Order of the crusading Knights Templars.(Vatican Assassins, Eric Phelps, 2008)
www.angelfire.com/music2/fullcircle/mas2.html

Adam Weishaupt founder of the Illuminati

On 1 May 1776 Weishaupt formed the "Order of Perfectibilists". He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. Though the Order was not egalitarian or democratic, its mission was the abolition of all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies.

Weishaupt was initiated into the Masonic Lodge "Theodor zum guten Rath", at Munich in 1777. His project of "illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason, which will dispel the clouds of superstition and of prejudice" was an unwelcome reform. Soon however he had developed gnostic mysteries of his own, with the goal of "perfecting human" nature through re-education to achieve a communal state with nature, freed of government and organized religion. He began working towards incorporating his system of Illuminism with that of Freemasonry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt#F...
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#147 Mar 18, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
..... Yes.... Here is the evidence of the President of Iran being a Jew!!!!

Go longhorns!!

http://euro-med.dk/billeder/billederahmedinej...

Washington allied with Muslim Brotherhood

www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#148 Mar 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
the Protestant means to PROTEST Rome not possible when joining Rome's knighthoods.
You should protest Israel.

Which insults Christ as a Gorilla on Israeli TV.

See below

&li st=LLjfl5iHCo2MAXkaFOahNGTw

Get your act together.

Catholics support Christ too.

..... While in Israel Jews brag of killing Jesus.

See below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#149 Mar 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus Marx and Engels joined the Jesuits' world revolution that includes marxism.
Karl Marx, the “Father of Modern Communism” was himself an occultist and high-level Freemason, intimately associated with Rome's Giuseppe Mazzini (1805-1872), the most powerful Freemason on the Continent and founder of the Mafia,
Karl Marx came from a long line of Jewish Rabbis.... But... His family converted to Protestanism.

Friedrich Engels was a Protestant.

..... As for the Mafia.... The Italian mafia is a joke today.

...... It is the Russian Mafia created by Jew Semion Mogilevich which is the real horrible Mafia today!

..... The Russian Mafia is disproportionately Jewish.

..... Like Jew Tarzan Fainberg of the Russian Mafia who was a vicious Sex Slave trader of Christian females.

Jew Tarzan Fainberg bought sex slaves, prostitutes & drugs into the U.S

......Then Jew Tarzan Fainberg ended up supplying Submarines, Helicopters & Weapons to the Colombian drug cartel!!!!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#150 Mar 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington allied with Muslim Brotherhood
www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm
www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...
Washington has killed up to millions of Muslims in the past few decades in War in Islamic Nations.

..... It is the Jewish Lobby AIPAC who is the big support over U.S politics in favor of Jews over Christians.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#151 Mar 18, 2013
socci wrote:
.......... Israeli Mossad Terrorists have posed as C.I.A agents to try to get Islamic Pakistani Terrorists to side with Israel against Iran!

This is criminal!!!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'
Foreign Policy magazine cites CIA memos from 2007-2008 that the Mossad recruited members of Jundallah terror group to fight against Tehran; U.S. was reportedly furious with Israel and moved to limit joint intelligence programs.

Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA officers in order to recruit members of a Pakistani terror group to carry out assassinations and attacks against the regime in Iran, Foreign Policy revealed on Friday, quoting U.S. intelligence memos.

Foreign Policy's Mark Perry reported that the Mossad operation was carried out in 2007-2008, behind the back of the U.S. government, and infuriated then U.S. President George W. Bush.

Perry quotes a number of American intelligence officials and claims that the Mossad agents used American dollars and U.S. passports to pose as CIA spies to try to recruit members of Jundallah, a Pakistan-based Sunni extremist organization that has carried out a series of attacks in Iran and assassinations of government officials.

According to the report, Israel's recruitment attempts took place mostly in London, right under the nose of U.S. intelligence officials.

"It's amazing what the Israelis thought they could get away with," Foreign Policy quoted an intelligence officer as saying. "Their recruitment activities were nearly in the open. They apparently didn't give a damn what we thought."

According to a currently serving U.S. intelligence officer, Perry reports, when Bush was briefed on the information he "went absolutely ballistic."

"The report sparked White House concerns that Israel's program was putting Americans at risk," the intelligence officer told Perry. "There's no question that the U.S. has cooperated with Israel in intelligence-gathering operations against the Iranians, but this was different. No matter what anyone thinks, we're not in the business of assassinating Iranian officials or killing Iranian civilians."

The intelligence officer said that the Bush administration continued to deal with the affair until the end of his term. He noted that Israel's operation jeopardized the U.S. administration's fragile relationship with Pakistan, which was under immense pressure from Iran to crack down on Jundallah.

According to the intelligence officer, a senior administration official vowed to "take the gloves off" with Israel, but ultimately the U.S. did nothing.

"In the end it was just easier to do nothing than to, you know, rock the boat," the intelligence officer said.

Apparently, the Mossad operation caused a fiery debate among Bush's national security team and it was only resolved when U.S. President Barack Obama drastically scaled back joint U.S.-Israel intelligence programs targeting Iran, Perry quotes several serving and retired officers as saying.

The U.S. State Department has vehemently denied any ties to Jundallah and many U.S. intelligence officials remained angry with Israel over the 2007-2008 operation.

"Israel is supposed to be working with us, not against us," Foreign Policy quoted an intelligence officer as saying. "If they want to shed blood, it would help a lot if it was their blood and not ours. You know, they're supposed to be a strategic asset. Well, guess what? There are a lot of people now, important people, who just don't think that's true."

The CIA, the White House, and the Mossad failed to respond to the Foreign Policy report by the time it went to press.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#152 Mar 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
capitalists Nathan Rothschild, John D. Rockefeller Jr and J.P. Morgan,
Jew, Protestant, Protestant.

None of these people are Catholics.
vxv

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#153 Mar 19, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#155 Mar 19, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at your stupidity - and that of your so called "hero" Hitler.
Little 'Dolf was just a little PUNK who couldn't face the punishment that he deserved to get.
Hitler DESERVED whatever was coming to him. Every. Last. Bit. Of. Torture.
Your "hero" Hitler was nothing but a GUTLESS COWARD.
YOU are the "Dum Dum" for sitting here worshipping a punk-@ss coward.
You are just another pathetic piece of white sh!t who is just butthurt because the rest of the world found out how full of sh!t you really are and they no longer want to lick your white @ss.
I love to see when butthurt white people squeal like the PIGS they are when they get some of the medicine that THEY'VE been putting on people of color.
Keep squealing for me, Miss Piggy. You know you LOVE it.
Time to call the Banjo Boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Right Wing Liars 59,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Big Al 695,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Big Al 994,028
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr verykinky 446,246
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 3 hr Gweedo 2
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 10 hr Doctor REALITY 38
More from around the web