“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2 Feb 23, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Oh My God!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUzsjgcdUhEXX&feature=rel ated
Revelations 2:9 "The Jews are the Synagogue of Satan."
"I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some to remind people why I was killing them."
Adolf Hitler
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise they want GeNOcide.
Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for EVERYONE?
Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.
Sounds like a train pulled in to Dumdass Central.

Don't Tread On Me

#6 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Where's you justification for that comment? You can't say that with no understanding of the topic.
It's like if I looked at a random bridge and just said "It was built in 10 months" with no knowledge of that bridges history or construction.
You sir are a fool.
Tell me when OZ became a "White Country" ?
Lady Evil

Hinsdale, MA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
MRS. CLARE SHERIDAN, Traveler, Lecturer in NEW YORK WORLD, December 15, 1923
"The Communists are Jews, and Russia is being entirely administered by them. They are in every government office, bureau and newspaper. They are driving out the Russians and are responsible for the anti-Semitic feeling which is increasing."

True or false?

CARDINAL MINDSZENTY, of Hungary quoted in B'nai B'rith Messenger, January 28, 1949
"The troblemakers in Hungary are the Jews... they demoralize our country and they are the leaders of the revolutionary gang that is torturing Hungary."

Gotta be false

True or false?

HILAIRE BELLOC, renown historian in G. K.'s WEEKLY, February 4, 1937
"The propaganda of Communism throughout the world, in organization and direction is in the hands of Jewish agents. As for anyone who does not know that the Bolshevist movement in Russia is Jewish, I can only say that he must be a man who is taken in by the suppression of our deplorable press."

False

True or false?

A. HOMER, writes in Judaism and Bolshevism, page 7
"History shows that the Jew has always been, by nature, a revolutionary and that, since the dispersion of his race in the second century, he has either initiated or assisted revolutionary movements in religion, politics and finance, which weakened the power of the States wherein he dwelt. On the other hand, a few far-seeing members of that race have always been at hand to reap financial and political advantage coincident with such upheavals."

Ask again later

True or false?

COUNT HELMUTH VON MOLTKE, Prussian general
"The Jews form a state, and, obeying their own laws, they evade those of their host country.
The Jews always consider an oath regarding a Christian not binding. During the Campaign of 1812 the Jews were spies, they were paid by both sides, they betrayed both sides."

True or false?

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

Impossible
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
True or false?

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under

President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."

Obviously misguided
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me when OZ became a "White Country" ?
It no longer became a "white country" starting around 1913 and around the same time Palestine was invaded and became_______.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Carstairs, Canada

#10 Feb 23, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>It no longer became a "white country" starting around 1913 and around the same time Palestine was invaded and became_______.
Did you read that on Stormfront too wendykins?

Don't Tread On Me

#11 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It no longer became a "white country" starting around 1913 and around the same time Palestine was invaded and became_______.
That does not answer the question.

Try door number three.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
One of The World's Biggest Lies to fight and die for them at the expense of many Muslims and Americans. A Divisive people always playing both sides and puppet masters among our governing and banking processes, among other things. Some may say the orchestrators of gay everything, including parenting. Hideous!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that on Stormfront too wendykins?
Are you saying none of those quotes:

A. Exist
B. Are factual?
C. Neither

Let me guess? C

Don't Tread On Me

#14 Feb 23, 2013
One of The World's Biggest Lies to fight and die for them at the expense of many Muslims and Americans. A Divisive people always playing both sides and puppet masters among our governing and banking processes, among other things. Some may say the orchestrators of gay everything, including parenting. Hideous!
Do you find ,as you have written , that Muslims and Americans are mutually exclusive ?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#15 Feb 23, 2013
True or false?

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer.
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)
"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections... dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)
"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These marranos go wherever there is money to be made... But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)
"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

I don't think so

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Drumheller, Canada

#16 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Are you saying none of those quotes:

A. Exist
B. Are factual?
C. Neither

Let me guess? C
Have you presented an argument that allows opinion to be accepted as evidence troll?

No, you haven't and the crap you're reciting is right off Stormfronts website (yes, I confirmed that) and not a bit of it is sourced.

But then you don't care if the information you regurgitate is factual. You've proven that time and time again on every thread you've posted on.

Btw, the quote by Clare does not show up anywhere in the diary she wrote while travelling through Russia, so I suspect most of the quotes ate as bogus as everything else you bring to the table.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Oh My God!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUzsjgcdUhEXX&feature=rel ated
Revelations 2:9 "The Jews are the Synagogue of Satan."
"I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some to remind people why I was killing them."
Adolf Hitler
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise they want GeNOcide.
Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for EVERYONE?
Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.
Jews long controlled White people by divide & conquer by sitting on the side lines while making White people fight by Jewish banker funding.

Since.... WW2... Jews have gone too far.... Now they are harming themselves.

Now Jews have used direct control since WW2.... It has been a disaster for Jews.

48%- 54% of Jews in the U.S marry gentiles

.... Which means about half of the Jewish American population is becoming Christian.

Jews supported Liberalism & Race mixing.... Which harms Jews the most.

...... Jews of course pushed for the creation of Israel.

Which not only makes Jews look bad.

Israel is surrounded by Muslims who hate them, shoot rockets at them.

Most of all these Muslims are growing much faster than Jews of Israel.

So all the time Israel is more & more in danger.
Two Birds One Stone

Hinsdale, MA

#24 Feb 24, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Do you find ,as you have written , that Muslims and Americans are mutually exclusive ?
Be more specific.

What's your definition of an American? Or a Muslim? Are Jews a race of people? Is what they believe in an actual religion? Why hasn't the "Separation of church and state" applied here? What would 'they' do if a pope, preist, or mullah were printing the dough at the fed?
So many questions, so little time.

Hey Porkpie Head? STFU!
Two Birds One Stone

Hinsdale, MA

#25 Feb 24, 2013
P.S.
Obama is an A$$hat who forgot what it is and who he works for in The White House. He is too busy accommodating perverts and sanctioning for the ridiculous argument that is SS parenting. Judas is excited at such a dark, devious, and decadent concept. After all, they've been corrupting many from the inside out here for a century. A larger role since the 60's.

Happy anniversary 1913.

Don't Tread On Me

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Two Birds One Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
Be more specific.
What's your definition of an American? Or a Muslim? Are Jews a race of people? Is what they believe in an actual religion? Why hasn't the "Separation of church and state" applied here? What would 'they' do if a pope, preist, or mullah were printing the dough at the fed?
So many questions, so little time.
Hey Porkpie Head? STFU!
A lot of questions for one post but I will try to hit on all points .

An American is one who believes in our constitution and if need be is willing to die to defend it but let us hope it does not come to that.

What I believe is anything but an actual religion because I do not believe in cosmic entities you may call god.

The last question is to nebulas to warrant an answer but I do feel the Fed is doing a great dis-service to the USA but let us not forget it was an act of Congress that created the fed and at the end of the day it is Congress to blame.

One answer out of order.

I do not believe in separate races.

Modern science has shown all humans share 98 % of their DNA.

The old ways , simply , will not work in the 21st century.

Don't Tread On Me

#29 Feb 25, 2013
Jewish woman promotes White GeNOcide in Europe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I forgot your answer on when OZ became a white country ,mate.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#30 Feb 25, 2013

Don't Tread On Me

#32 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The whites built the nation into a first world, prosperous country in less than 100 years. The indigenous people deserve respect as this is their ancestoral land.
But when you think of an Aussie, you think of white people. Non whites who aren't indeginous as a whole cannot fit in with the culture, traditions, national and cultural identity of Australia. A MultiCULTural country, in its simplist definition is a country of multiple cultures. This MultiCULTuralism destroys the national cultural identity of the host nation.
Like the Whites destroyed the Indigenous culture ?

Don't Tread On Me

#34 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen to yourself, all races of people have done terrible things, like the horrors of the Rape of Nanking by the Japanese, the attack and slavery of White Slavs by the Ottoman empire, the word slave is derived from the Slavs. Yet only white people are demonized and made to feel guilty for these things.
What happened to the Aboriginies was terrible yes, but you sound like you are using this demonization and White guilt to justify White GeNOcide.
All GeNOcide is wrong no matter who the victims are.
Your a racist through and through.

Damn shame you were born to late to die for Hitler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min Classic 1,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Icew 777,456
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 265,385
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min guest 560,150
Moses never existed 28 min bacon hater 794
Scientific proof for God's existence 54 min HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr lcwo i rho 33
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dolphin 441,808
More from around the web