#1449 Aug 12, 2011
Rufus wrote:
<quoted text>
... before they do it to you ?
Lol!! That is too funny!!
dude1

Champaign, IL

#1450 Feb 16, 2012
dude trust me its more than a "handful" of nonbelievers, the fact that you even made that statement shows your ignorance. I respect everybody's beliefs but honestly if we took this argument to court you'd lose point blank period for lack of evidence.have you or anybody youve ever known ever once seen spoken to or heard god speak? have you ever witnessed anything that could remotely justify your reasoning for believing in god? or do you just believe because the majority of the world does? fact of the matter is I believe what I believe because its what I believe not because Im blind but because I take facts into consideration. If ive never seen something before your right i wont believe it until i either SEE it or until I receive solid PROOF and EVIDENCE that it exists. so you keep praying to a god who will by no means ever answer your prayers and ill go out and get what I want by getting it MYSElf because Im my own god. Ps. if you think your gonna die goto heaven and live a perfect life your just as blind as us "non believers" peace beyond to you my brotha
truefaith

Hendersonville, TN

#1451 Feb 18, 2012
I know the simplest way to prove God exists as a non-contingent, non-dependent, ever-existing being. The laws of physics say that matter cannot be created or destroyed, nor can energy. If that is what us so called intelligent humans know to be true, then how the hell did the big bang or motions or even space and time get here?!? If you can give me a legitimate answer, then I will believe that there is no god.
truefaith

Hendersonville, TN

#1452 Feb 18, 2012
Beckford22 wrote:
is funny how every body defends they believe but no one can really answer is there reality a good ore is just a need for humans to believe in
it is not your fault you cannot believe, you weren't chosen to live for eternity yet. and i hope that one day you will write your name down on the list.
God bless you and your family and your life. i hope that one day you will stop existing and start living.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1454 Apr 24, 2012
truefaith wrote:
I know the simplest way to prove God exists as a non-contingent, non-dependent, ever-existing being. The laws of physics say that matter cannot be created or destroyed, nor can energy. If that is what us so called intelligent humans know to be true, then how the hell did the big bang or motions or even space and time get here?!? If you can give me a legitimate answer, then I will believe that there is no god.
Infinite transformations of matter to energy and vice versa....no need for a god, or anything else deemed to be "super"natural...all is perfectly natural and there is no evidence of anything outside of nature itself. Therefore, if there is a god, it's nature.
human

Lebanon

#1455 Jun 7, 2012
Ed Burke wrote:
Non Believers are people who fail to believe in God. Those who imagine God a myth, or a figment of imagination. They who believe in the wrong interpretation of God, and yet seek God are believers in God, just not true believers, because they have yet to gain the truth. The Jews know the True God, because God revealed Himself through the prophets, and Moses, etc. Christians add to that experience. But for the purpose of illustrating the human desire and seeking of God, anyone who imagines the existence of God, is for the purpose of this discussion, a believer.
you have mention only jews and christians as they are the only one who belive in the right interpretation of god what about the other religions like islam and hindus and many other are wrong ? all of them are going to hell? and why you are so sure that you belive in the right god ? if you are going to said that u have book from god the other religions they have although there own book too . my point of view is that human created the idea of god just because he is afraid of the idea of death and the need of having control on the other people by saying god said that u have to do this and u dont have to do that so he created god heaven hell ......
human

Lebanon

#1456 Jun 7, 2012
you have mention only jews and christians as they are the only one who belive in the right interpretation of god what about the other religions like islam and hindus and many other are wrong ? all of them are going to hell? and why you are so sure that you belive in the right god ? if you are going to said that u have book from god the other relegions they have although there own book too . my point of view is that human created the idea of god just because he is afraid of the idea of death and the need of having control on the other people by saying god said that u have to do this and u dont have to do that so he created god heaven hell ......
human

Lebanon

#1457 Jun 7, 2012
you have mention only jews and christians as they are the only one who belive in the right interpretation of god what about the other religions like islam and hindus and many other are wrong ? all of them are going to hell? and why you are so sure that you belive in the right god ? if you are going to said that u have book from god the other religions they have although there own book too . my point of view is that human created the idea of god just because he is afraid of the idea of death and the need of having control on the other people by saying god said that u have to this and u dont have to do that so he created god heaven hell ......
ascar

Chennai, India

#1458 Mar 13, 2013
Leave this and answer me that how can u say so strong about any relegion when the situation is , only two life was started first its may be science or some power then how come so many relegions are here either there should be one or none ,
xyz

Ashburn, VA

#1459 Mar 25, 2013
I doubt god as it is said to give rise to first human beings but science says that humans we took millions of years to be what we are today.
There is nothing in science saying of god contributing in all this. If god is right and science wrong, them whatever taught to students in school is a non sense you people mean to say.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1460 Mar 26, 2013
Non-believers in the Lord Jesus Christ will be ashamed,embarrased,and deeply saddened because they will REALIZE that they were VERY FOOLISH for letting Satan the devil,the Wicked One,the Evil one TRICK them....out of their SOULS...when they face the Risen Saviour on Judgement Day. Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1461 Mar 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Non-believers in the Lord Jesus Christ will be ashamed,embarrased,and deeply saddened because they will REALIZE that they were VERY FOOLISH for letting Satan the devil,the Wicked One,the Evil one TRICK them....out of their SOULS...when they face the Risen Saviour on Judgement Day. Just keepin' it REAL.
AGAIN...Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

Since: Oct 07

Bawlmer

#1462 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Truly insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 70
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 603,270
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 11 min Neville Thompson 995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aerobatty 878,684
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Neville Thompson 41,137
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 44 min The swamiji 7,626
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 613,067
19 F Looking For Some Fun 1 hr ericloo5 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr BenAdam 8,022
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr emperorjohn 3,842
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web