STEVE 'uRINATIN' EWING

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Shame on you, STEVE EWING, for doing what you did!(STEVE EWING, while on guard duty, chose to urinate in some of his coworkers shoes) And he is very scared concerning his job. He is calling everyone, while they are working, asking what all the bosses know. And while everyone knows he did it, Mark Lemons is telling him to deny it to the end and they can't do anything to him. Shame on you MARK. And shame on you Forsythe for defending him. What if it were your shoes?

Steve, those of us whose phones you are blowing up but are NOT ANSWERING YOU, quit calling. Leave us out of it!

Steve, people that do these kinds of things need help. Every time you open a beer, remember what you did. Dwell on it. Pull the tab, drink, and dwell on it. And when you feel like you have dwellt on it long enough, know this, some of us don't wanna be around you anymore. You should just admit your guilt, then quit your job.

Pull the tab, take a drink, and remember what you did, and know that EVERYBODY KNOWS.

If any of us get sent home for what you did, i think you know whats commin.

Then you n skin n pig can all hang out and continue to believe that you were not wrong.

Prayin for u to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min Bluto 59,197
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Huh 446,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr 2 night 994,026
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 5 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 6 hr Today my birthday 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 695,362
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,781
More from around the web