Worst song ever
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“Kiss and go home”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa

#1 Mar 6, 2007
The worst song i think is welcometo the black parade it so annoying.

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#2 Mar 6, 2007
How bout "Redneck Woman"; "Don't worry, be happy"; anything by Kelly Osbourne;

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#3 Mar 6, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
How bout "Redneck Woman"
Hey George--I resemble that remark--watch it!!!lol

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#4 Mar 6, 2007
How about that annoying song--I'm bringing sexy back? Isn't it by one of those "In the sink" boys..lol

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#5 Mar 6, 2007
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey George--I resemble that remark--watch it!!!lol
Apologies. No offense. The local country radio station played it every single day, every hour on the hour. My immediate co-workers listened to that station every single day and it drove me absolutely nuts.

It may take a little while longer for me to tolerate Gretchen Wilson again (going on 2 years).

“Fo Sheezy”

Since: Dec 06

Heaven

#6 Mar 6, 2007
Bobby Goldsboro "Honey"
Just Plain Bill

Wayzata, MN

#7 Mar 6, 2007
I'm just lurking.:) This room is fthe "flip-side" of The Best Song Room.:)

"You, You, You" by the Ames Brothers was a most tiresome song back in the 50s. Some wise guy radio DJ (not me!) called it "The Sheep Song" as in "Ewe, Ewe, Ewe."
Just Plain Bill

Wayzata, MN

#8 Mar 6, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
How bout "Redneck Woman"; "Don't worry, be happy"; anything by Kelly Osbourne;
Dittoes to the first two. However I'm not familiar with Kelly Osbourne.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#9 Mar 6, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Apologies. No offense. The local country radio station played it every single day, every hour on the hour. My immediate co-workers listened to that station every single day and it drove me absolutely nuts.
It may take a little while longer for me to tolerate Gretchen Wilson again (going on 2 years).
kidding George--just kidding again. Don't be so serious. you must have had a bad day at work or something.
Just Plain Bill

Wayzata, MN

#10 Mar 6, 2007
Elvis over and over, when he had tons of records on the charts. Tres beaucoup! When we were vacationing way down south, we picked up one powerful Mexican AM in Juarez. They played Elvis, "In the Ghetto" over and over, as if it were some protest song for conditions in Juarez.

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#11 Mar 6, 2007
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
kidding George--just kidding again. Don't be so serious. you must have had a bad day at work or something.
Sorry. Actually yeah I did. I try not let problems at work permeate my outside life.

You must be an excellent poker player.

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#12 Mar 6, 2007
Just Plain Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dittoes to the first two. However I'm not familiar with Kelly Osbourne.
Daughter of Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath, solo artist, reality t.v. show "The Osbournes"), incredibly horrible no-talent singer. Ozzy actually quite his record label over her. They played a song of hers once on the radio, almost killed the radio.

Since: Feb 07

Asheville

#13 Mar 6, 2007
Feeeeeeeeeeeelings. GAG

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14 Mar 6, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. Actually yeah I did. I try not let problems at work permeate my outside life.
You must be an excellent poker player.
I let Okimar handle the poker. He's a lot tougher than I am.
Marky-Mark

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Mar 6, 2007
Anything by bjork.
Steve

Montgomery, AL

#16 Mar 6, 2007
Anything by Phil Collins.

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#18 Mar 7, 2007
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
I let Okimar handle the poker. He's a lot tougher than I am.
Ouch! Toche!

Since: Feb 07

Newington, CT

#19 Mar 7, 2007
Worst Song?

Lets see..........

That first big hit by country music's best lap dancer Shania Twain. Fortunately, I don't remember the title.

Since: Dec 06

somewhere in the frozen North

#20 Mar 7, 2007
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
How about that annoying song--I'm bringing sexy back? Isn't it by one of those "In the sink" boys..lol
In the sink? Nah... in the toilet.

My vote is for "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald".
Just Plain Bill

Wayzata, MN

#21 Mar 7, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Daughter of Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath, solo artist, reality t.v. show "The Osbournes"), incredibly horrible no-talent singer. Ozzy actually quite his record label over her. They played a song of hers once on the radio, almost killed the radio.
Any rock song where the same lyric is repeated over and over and over. The one that comes to mind right away is "DONT STOP THINKIN' ABOUT TOMORROW..." (repeated ad nauseum)

Who is the artist? Not that I really want to know. But curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 110,156
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 43 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 982,283
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
More from around the web