of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#23 Mar 15, 2013
It was a well planned out False Flag Operation
Called Operation Northwoods...revised edition
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
parkourchat

France

#24 Mar 15, 2013
USA did 911 with foreign frends
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#25 Mar 16, 2013
9/11 was an American Sacrificial lamb just to own the middle east oil fields. those Americans who died were offerings by Bush and Cheney to the Arabs in exchange for the middles east oil.
How it was done

United States

#26 Mar 16, 2013
DECEPTIONS

Plane crashes were used to create spectacle and for psychological impact, but the deadliest attack on the World Trade Center was from demolition charges that were already in place in the three towers.

Also, "war games" created confusion for military and NORAD. Many planes were on training missions away from area of attack, and the planes that remained were sent chasing phantom blips on radars, part of military "exercises"
Your Teacher

Nürnberg, Germany

#27 Mar 16, 2013
Researcher Jonathan Cole, summarizes the physical evidence and other forms of solid evidence, which indicates sophisticated demolition at the World Trade Center, and then he demonstrates how even the conventional variants of thermite can cut through the steel structure. The advanced nanothermitic materials that have been found by multiple researchers are much more efficient than the conventional incendiaries that Jonathan Cole uses to successfully cut steel beams. Watch

See www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#28 Mar 24, 2013
How it was done... A few at the top of the power chain, organized it, and had their cronies carry it out. Then asked how could such a thing have happened. Then all of their scientific friends, gave them their opinions of how they thought it happened. Then after choosing the best sounding, most convincing story, they chose that one for their Official report.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 777,749
Moses never existed 8 min Hidingfromyou 812
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Johnny 4,857
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 560,327
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Adam 167
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr lixing001 5,153
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr brenIam 515
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web