Best Basketball player of all time??!

Best Basketball player of all time??!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Today on the Steve Harvey 'Family Feud Show', one of the questions Steve asked was 'Who is the best basketball player of all-time. Well, to Steve's surprise, AND MINE, LeBron James was near the bottom of the list...un REAL. Anyway, to the surprise of most of the folks playing on the show, and probably in the whole nation, the number one answer was....Shaquille O' Neil...Are you...4-REAL?? I mean, sure, Shaq was a 'terrorist' around the rim, but he couldn't shoot 50 percent from the freethrow even if he was tossing a golfball at the rim. Number one best basketball player of all time?? It could be any number of folks...but the best all around?? I gotta' go with....LeBron James...Like many folks, I've done my share of talking trash about LeBron, but there's no gettin' around it: The dude is 4 REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2013
If LeBron doesn't re-sign with the Heat after he becomes a free-agent, he will be BOOED AGAIN, and it will make him look REAL SELFISH....LeBron's not going anywhere. I don't care if he gets back on t.v. with some more bluejeans, hushpuppies, and another plaid shirt for 'Decision II!', he ain't going nowhere. Bet your bottom dollar on it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2013
LARRY BIRD !!! because he is White !!! Whites rule !!!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Obama

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Andet 1987, why are a homosexual. You are a homosexual child of Satan.
that wasn't very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Chilli J 31,144
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 687,320
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min You dont know jack 286,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Aerobatty 987,337
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 4 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 7 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web