United States

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
So is racism!
Max Cady

Elwood, NJ

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Duke of Hazard wrote:
Civil War reenactors, both blue and gray, and car and white-race fans don't give a shit what you think; nor do they strain their brains or waste their time whining or wondering or worrying about your feeeeellllliiinnnggssss. They'd also say: "Mind your own business."
yea, who didn't know that? Asking them to make the connection between the confederate flag and racism really strains their brain. Not that, that would be a difficult thing to do.

“"winning isn't everything"”

Since: Apr 08

Williamsburg, MA

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Duke of Hazard wrote:
Civil War reenactors, both blue and gray, and car and white-race fans don't give a shit what you think; nor do they strain their brains or waste their time whining or wondering or worrying about your feeeeellllliiinnnggssss. They'd also say: "Mind your own business."
lol. nascar owns!!
Max Cady

Elwood, NJ

#7 Aug 25, 2008
Bob Wright wrote:
We love our Southern culture and beautiful flag. Will you damn yankees please go back home!!!
Damn Bob, I thought you would be proud to be American, and be proud to fly the American Flag.

Why fly that divisive flag? It does not represent America to this American. You might as well fly the Mexican flag.

Williamsburg, MA

#9 Aug 27, 2008
yeah, im a yankee and im proud. did you know you can be a yankee and still love nascar?
Max Cady

Elwood, NJ

#10 Aug 27, 2008
kaseygrl wrote:
yeah, im a yankee and im proud. did you know you can be a yankee and still love nascar?
you probably have a beer belly too
Dave

Matthews, IN

#11 Aug 27, 2008
Imagine white people wanting to be among themselves excluding Ba Boons, Nigguahs and Jooz!!!

Ohhhhh, How racist!!!

“Work until I drop.”

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo

#12 Aug 27, 2008
Dave wrote:
Imagine white people wanting to be among themselves excluding Ba Boons, Nigguahs and Jooz!!!
Ohhhhh, How racist!!!
You speak for all white people?

Williamsburg, MA

#13 Aug 28, 2008
Max Cady wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably have a beer belly too
i do not!! you probably do.
Max Cady

Elwood, NJ

#14 Aug 28, 2008
sure you do.

probably big saggy sandbag titties too.

sloppy and floppy.
Polar1

Mayville, WI

#15 Aug 28, 2008
When I was driving truck,i got down south alot.I was lucky enough to get a new truck.The sleeper cab did not have a curtain over it,and street lights as well as daylight came in making sleeping even more impossible when my co-driver was at the wheel.We stopped at Nashville one day at a large truck stop,that sold confederate flags.We had to have one for our sleeper cab.I still think it is a great looking flag,though i no longer am allowed that flag.Such freedoms we have.Will i be able to wash my feet in the footwashing bathes????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 831,627
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min hojo 586,633
I'm VOTIN' 4 MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!! 22 min Doctor REALITY 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Commander Bunny 270,853
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 31 min Lola Foxx 804
Beautful Music in O.J. Simpson movie 34 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,367
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Remnant of 144000 611,975
More from around the web