Most American women are worthless

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#738 Dec 22, 2012
Archie Bunker wrote:
Take away their boobs and P*ssies and women are completely useless creatures.
Men are the ones who get the worst of it in the deal,EVERYTHING is expected of the man,while women grow up with entitled attitudes as daddys little princess who feels she should have her every whim catered to.
A man has to bust his butt at a soul crushing job every day whether he likes or not while a woman lays around all day on the couch watching oprah or goes out shopping blowing a mans hard earned money.
For a woman,working is a CHOICE and even if a broad holds a job,she still expects you to pay all the bills. For most women a job is a fun diversion,a social event where they can flirt,gosssip and complain. As lone ranger pointed out,women are pack animals,they thrive on social interaction.Most of the time us men would just as soon put a bullet in another mans head as soon as look at him,we just want peace and quiet where we can be left alone.
Men dont have the option of landing a woman built like Dolly Parton that will support them,put up with crazy bulshit and nagging,fix their cars,take out the trash all in excahnge for sporadic sex.
Guys who get married are dopes.9 times out of 10 they end up getting divorced and wind up in court with a gavel in their rear end,losing their homes and supporting a money hungry old crow while they still go to work each day...all this just to have a set of juggs bouncing in our face a couple of nights of the week.
If men ever really wised up,they'd realize they come out far ahead paying a call girl to visit them every couple of days. when you're done she gets her pay and leaves and you get to have silence and keep your money and toys.
Yeah,you ladies put a high price on your bodies,but they dont seem to realize every woman has the same equippment.
Whatcha gonna get yer wife for Xmas?
Archie Bunker

Riverside, CA

#739 Dec 22, 2012
Another thing I get sick of are all these pinko womens lib bulldykes who go around pushing "political correctness" on little Joey or Johnny from the time hes for years old. Nowadays these poor grade school boys are being turned into fags by all this liberal feel good BS. Its to the point now where a 7 year old boy gets sent home or giving a 7 year old girl a peck on the cheek,and some poor 16 year old kid cant even feel up the built girl in his class at recess anymore without it being called "sexual harrassment"..boys are now taught to be ashamed of their sexuality and makeup,while women are being told to violently embrace theirs.
Look around that these so called "men" today,walking around with 3 days of stubble,those queer looking flat toed shoes and metrosexual clothes...do any women really want to date a guy who looks like Liberaces wet dream?
Walrus Penis

La Mesa, CA

#740 Dec 22, 2012
You've got some good points there "Archie",I only married my wife because she was a natural 44jj and I got her pregnant at 19 and she wouldn't have an abortion. Now my wifes 47 and her tits hang below her knees and she's gained 50 pounds. Sometimes I think about running away in the middle of the night.
Charlie Sheen

La Mesa, CA

#742 Dec 26, 2012
Women are far from worthless,I am dating a 45 year old and also having sex with her daughter while she's at work! If you treat women nice (and give them an orgasm) you can do no wrong.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#743 Dec 26, 2012
If you don't like the women in America,L-E-A-V-E!!! Nobody will miss you!! Piece of trash!
Slutty Cindy

La Mesa, CA

#744 Dec 30, 2012
Im a girl and can see why some men think this.I see gals bouncing their boobies and wiggling their ass to turn a guy on,then when he hard and ready they manipulate them into relationships and expensive gifts.thats why men wind up in my bed at night,because they get what they want and leave satisfied with no worries about child support,nagging,or community property.

If all these chick wowed up they'd keep their men and would be happier in the long run. I've slept with over 4 thousands married men since I was 17,I love sex and think men are very misunderstood. All a man needs to be happy is a nice set of boobies and a willing woman.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#745 Dec 30, 2012
Here's some good advice: If you don't like many of the people on these shores,there are plenty of airports with jumbo jets parked at the boarding gates just waiting for you to board,and take you far away from here at 500mph. And you don't ever have to come back. Easy,huh??
Hammerhead

La Mesa, CA

#747 Dec 31, 2012
"DoctorReality"
Here's some advice for you,why don't you go to the airport and stick you head into a running jet engine and save us all from your moronic suggestions.
If there is a problem with women today,which there most certainly is,the answer is to address it,not for the decent people tired of dealing with self centered pop culture whore to ignore it or leave. You are a meathead.
Lion King

Kolkata, India

#748 Jan 10, 2013
Patricia H wrote:
<quoted text>
Women today have really changed that adage. We are strong, independent, intelligent and proud women that wouldn't even want to be in your shoes. Most men now are weak, insincere, uncaring and worthless. We are the future, men will now always be the weaker sex.
And Satan is your God. Satan hides in your bosom. Go away Satan. Go away Satan. Go away now!
Slutty Cindy

Huntington Beach, CA

#754 Feb 3, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Slutty thanks for being here. You are a PRIME example of why MEN (I don't use the term lightly) should date outside of the USA. Thank you for being here and showing us all what a slut you are. I'm sure you're proud of it. Any American girl would be. Just save us the displeasure and not show yourself in a public place. Some of us still have a sense of decency.
lol! Sounds like someone needs to get laid! ;). Have you ever been with a woman yet Cassius? Somehow I doubt it.

I don't worry about what a pathetic loser like you feels about me.Men love my body and their lust for it has bought me a nice home and four cars. I love sleeping with married men,it's a valuable service since so many of these poor guys are stuck with fat cows who won't put out anymore and would be too costly to divorce,so they find girls like me,girls with big round boobs and tight thin bodies.
Complain all you want,women have no one to blame but themselves if their men stray. If theys get boobjobs and put out at least once a day their men wouldn't be looking for it somewhere else.
Love Big Boobs

United States

#755 Feb 5, 2013
Women may be hard to live with but what choice do we have,they are so sexy with their huge boobs and cute faces,I just can't live without them and the wonderfull feeling of cuming in their body.

We have no choice as men,all I have to do is see some chick with a big rack in a tight sweater and she can wrap me around her little finger. Busty girls are simply too irresistible and they know it.
Kojak

United States

#756 Feb 5, 2013
The problem is with men,not women. men today were never taught how to deal with women and keep them in line,my dad taught me.

A woman is like a new puppy,she must be trained or she'll cause nothing but problems around your home. The first time some chick starts firing off her mouth I crack her across the jaw and tell her "There's the door baby,you want to be in my life,you add to it,not detract from it's quality"

Remember every woman has the same equipment,remind her of that fact often,and flirt and cheat on her everytime you can. Let her know she has no great value. Also never put up with "I'm tired" or " I have a headache" for an excuse,wait until she's asleep and fuck her until she wakes up.
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#757 Feb 6, 2013
Kojak wrote:
The problem is with men,not women. men today were never taught how to deal with women and keep them in line,my dad taught me.
A woman is like a new puppy,she must be trained or she'll cause nothing but problems around your home. The first time some chick starts firing off her mouth I crack her across the jaw and tell her "There's the door baby,you want to be in my life,you add to it,not detract from it's quality"
Remember every woman has the same equipment,remind her of that fact often,and flirt and cheat on her everytime you can. Let her know she has no great value. Also never put up with "I'm tired" or " I have a headache" for an excuse,wait until she's asleep and fuck her until she wakes up.
Yes, that is 100 percent true. The reason American women are so out of control is because most American men are MANGINAS, and they let the women control them.

If American MEN weren't such weak cowards, the women would not be so out of control.

Good news is, the younger generation of men are waking up fast to the reality of feminism and why they should never get married in America. Younger men under 30 are NOT manginas, for the most part. It's the older baby boomer generation of men that are the idiot manginas.

So yes, feminism is almost dead. Once the stupid baby boomers die off, then feminism will be totally f**cking finished. Young men aren't buying into the bull$hit anymore.

The way it is looking right now, 90 percent of younger American women are going to be lucky if they can find a husband. Men are giving up on marriage in huge numbers now, and it is increasing every single day. Google "Boycott American Women" or "antifeminism" or "American women suck".

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#758 Feb 6, 2013
Kojak wrote:
You are just kidding here, right? NO ONE deserves physical abuse and if it has to come to going hands-on, with somebody, surely it's time to part ways with that person.
Aveles

Plymouth, MN

#760 Feb 11, 2013
If I was only allowed one word to describe women, I wouldn't say worthless. I would say selfish.

If I was allowed two words though, then worthless would be the second.
Eric Von Zipper

Riverside, CA

#761 Feb 21, 2013
Women serve a purpose,unfortunately once you're done having sex with them you have to tolerate them until youre horny again.

Us men put up with them because they have boobies.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#762 Feb 21, 2013
Eric Von Zipper wrote:
Women serve a purpose,unfortunately once you're done having sex with them you have to tolerate them until youre horny again.
Us men put up with them because they have boobies.
Yeah!! what an attitude, I'M betting you don't get laid very often.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#763 Feb 22, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
If he'sgood at hiding that attitude, I doubt that getting laid will be much of a problem for him.
Kojak

United States

#764 Feb 22, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
If he'sgood at hiding that attitude, I doubt that getting laid will be much of a problem for him.
Yep,this is just a bunch of guys talking on the Internet,obviously that guy isn't going to say that to their face,anymore than any man here is going to go on a first date and tell some slut "I'm not interested in hearing your life story or about your career,let's just get this dinner over so we can go back to your place and place sink the submarine".

Men want sex,women want money and relationships and men have to lure them into that false hope until they get laid. Any man over 18 knows this shit.

One of my friends is poor but went out and bought a corvette and a roles watch as bait,he hangs out in bars and attracts shallow busty gold diggers who think he's loaded and a good catch. He screws them until they get boring or start expecting gifts,then moves on to the next one. It actually works quite well for him as he's banged about 40 women since he came up with this plan about a year ago! One of them was only 18 and this guys in his late 40's.

It's all a game guys,just like fishing you need to use the right bait and know the game your hunting.
Dick Longshaft

Riverside, CA

#767 Feb 22, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Man! you really need to grow a pair buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Just Think 658,343
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Brian_G 974,589
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Bongo 69,961
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 29 min Johnny 4,912
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Brian_G 282,832
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 1 hr idk 6
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 1 hr Truth Teller 809
More from around the web