Most American women are worthless
lmk

Philadelphia, PA

#478 Jul 20, 2010
Most American women are worthless... I agree.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479 Jul 20, 2010
lmk wrote:
STOP-IT already.
Would you rather be with a group of men or a group of women?If you prefer the men;please send the women to me.
lmk

Philadelphia, PA

#480 Jul 20, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>STOP-IT already.
Would you rather be with a group of men or a group of women?If you prefer the men;please send the women to me.
I'm a woman, so you can have them.

Location hidden

#481 Jul 20, 2010
lmk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a woman, so you can have them.
Girlfriend,you are saying that as a women you consider yourself worthless.STOP feeling that way;and stop agreeing with men who feel that way about women.Women are far from worthless.Drop me a line and I WILL convince you otherwise.
Excuse me

Eugene, OR

#482 Jul 24, 2010
NOW created this wrote:
Women are made for the man, not man for the woman. Women are the weaker vessel according to the Bible. Women in the US are some of the most rude, obxoxious people I have ever met. They are not fulfilling their role. The few that are at peace, joyful, are mothers, keepers at home. Read Proverbs 31
Says who??? some government men who wrote the bible to make it as a tool to make women feel inferior since they were afraid of the power and spiritualism women held. What are we in the dark ages, it was most likely a government of men wrote the bible to hold people back. Why can't any of you men figure that out? This is because you are how you always have been. Desgusting pigs who are inferior to women and always will be. You seriously think men are above women? I don't think so, women did not lie to write a bible to make them selves look better. We ARE better and more spiritual... I cant wait for the day when men are our slaves and figure out how far beneath they are below women. You are the most worthless of them all........
End of Femme

Atlanta, GA

#483 Jul 25, 2010
Excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE better and more spiritual... I cant wait for the day when men are our slaves and figure out how far beneath they are below women.
Lol! Leave it up to some bitter fat pig feminist from Oregon to completely prove the op's point. Tell us again how fantasies and delusions of enslaving men makes you "better and more spiritual". Then please explain why Oregon is the breeding ground for so many of you obese retarded feminists. Is it the stinky hippy rejects that birthed you and warped your feeble drug addled pea-brains or it some attraction to all the farm animals that we don't know about. You are and will be a slave to Dunkin-Donuts a long time before your fat ass can one day "enslave a man.
End of Femme

Atlanta, GA

#484 Jul 25, 2010
lmk wrote:
A post that rings true.
jonny

United States

#485 Jul 27, 2010
I would rather marry a fat woman from a foreign country,instead of a fat american woman.Atleast a foreign woman who's fat wouldnt think she was a "plus sized curvacious model or princess."(sticking finger in throat)

Its better to throw up from lonliness than to marry an american woman and throw up from being robbed.lol

Just saying-of course

Columbia, MD

#486 Jul 30, 2010
I think I have heard everything now. As hard as American women work and take care of their families. Never thought I hear those words: American women worthless... What in the heck are we coming to.
Just saying-of course

Columbia, MD

#487 Jul 30, 2010
This must be an illegal immigrate who does domestic work for a American woman and is jealous of her life style.
Imk

Philadelphia, PA

#488 Jul 30, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>Girlfriend,you are saying that as a women you consider yourself worthless.STOP feeling that way;and stop agreeing with men who feel that way about women.Women are far from worthless.Drop me a line and I WILL convince you otherwise.
I'm not American... MOST AMERICAN WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS, do you see the difference numskull.

Location hidden

#489 Jul 31, 2010
Imk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not American... MOST AMERICAN WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS, do you see the difference numskull.
NO,I don't see the difference.Women throughout the would are often viewed this way.Anyone who is concerned and tries to correct this "image"is not a 'numskull.'You say you are not American;perhaps,you should consider going back to where you came from.Your attitudes are definitly not American.
Kim Jong IL

Linden, NC

#490 Jul 31, 2010
This topic still goes on and on for on. for what is the purpose? to argue with stupid reason? where is smarty pants when needed she is? I see many people from the stupid tribe who argue for the most dumb reason.

http://www.mabusincarnate.com

so argue for a great reason.

both women and men are nothing but meat bags.

and yes, my English is much better than I lead on last time I posted. what is the damn point... can sound like an idiot if some idiot made an idiot topic, right? Simple logic.

later, fuck bags.

Location hidden

#491 Jul 31, 2010
Kim Jong IL wrote:
This topic still goes on and on for on. for what is the purpose? to argue with stupid reason? where is smarty pants when needed she is? I see many people from the stupid tribe who argue for the most dumb reason.
so argue for a great reason.
both women and men are nothing but meat bags.
and yes, my English is much better than I lead on last time I posted. what is the damn point... can sound like an idiot if some idiot made an idiot topic, right? Simple logic.
later, fuck bags.
Men and women are nothing but 'meat bags'ONLY if they choose to be 'meat bags.'
debby

Arlington, TX

#492 Jul 31, 2010
maybe they don't like creeps. maybe they don't like supporting (the ones that do work) some grown ass man who gets federal aide be they legal or illegal and their significant other(s). that's right. some of you grown ass men lay up on working females.

Location hidden

#493 Jul 31, 2010
debby wrote:
maybe they don't like creeps. maybe they don't like supporting (the ones that do work) some grown ass man who gets federal aide be they legal or illegal and their significant other(s). that's right. some of you grown ass men lay up on working females.
Men who take a woman ARE responsible for her safety and security;as would be the same for any other relationship based upon care and love.
lmk

Philadelphia, PA

#494 Aug 1, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>NO,I don't see the difference.Women throughout the would are often viewed this way.Anyone who is concerned and tries to correct this "image"is not a 'numskull.'You say you are not American;perhaps,you should consider going back to where you came from.Your attitudes are definitly not American.
According to history you should leave also... in my country women are viewed as hard working, moral, and well respected.
lmk

Philadelphia, PA

#495 Aug 1, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>Men who take a woman ARE responsible for her safety and security;as would be the same for any other relationship based upon care and love.
HA-HA, you're rather delusional aren't you.

“Reason is Treason”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#496 Aug 1, 2010
American women aside, I say we're equal. Both sexes need each other to procreate. Without one, neither can be.

Back to American women, American society has made the majority of you too opinionated, too assuming and less responsible for the home life.

Women are the glue that holds families together. Most men don't/can't do that. We're still a lot like the wild animals of the Sahara, we leave the home in search of food or to spread our seeds leaving the females to raise the children and take care of the home.

Male species of the wild don't come back though and most of the time us men don't want to come back home and society has also taught us men to be less tolerant of not only our wives but others in general.

I say we as a world wide society need to turn the television off for good and get back to the basics and I guarantee without the outside influence of the television the opposite sexes would get along so much better.

I'm a male of 35 years married to a beautiful American woman with 2 great little boys. I'm one of the lucky one's.

Location hidden

#497 Aug 2, 2010
lmk wrote:
<quoted text>
According to history you should leave also... in my country women are viewed as hard working, moral, and well respected.
READ US History;OUR women are just the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 842,037
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 100,239
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Jimmy Savile 271,488
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 591,441
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 4,825
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 30 min andet1987 5,937
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 37 min andet1987 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web