|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

Males wrote:
Why would a man want an woman from the USA? They do nothing at home to help. They work a job in order to be 'independent'...so why even marry one. Many are physically ugly by age 26, fat, lazy, sloppy, waste money, let their kids stayout after dark, irresponsible...
Best to marry an Asian who has JUST came over, not one who has been Americanized. Women are btches most of the time. They are dy.kes, police,construction bjs...
My what a bad attitude towards woemen.
Now all of us are like you say.
Not all woemn work for independence.
Some work for it just about takes two incomes to live this day and time.Most women work circles around men with less pay.
Not only that,there are a lot of women that have children from a marriage that was broken because their husband wanted a younger one and thought the way you do and they won't pay child suopport. And the women have to work to feed and cloth their precious children because the children come first.Now,chew on that a while.
Oh Really

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

excuse the spelling
Joshua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

Go to India, marry a woman there- and burn her when youre tired of her.

OR-- better yet, make her life SO miserable she burns herself to death!

I hear you can actually get a nifty wrist watch this way.
equal time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

I am an American woman. I haven't found any men, American or not, worth marrying, period. They are all helpless slobs who expect women to wait on them hand and foot. They belittle and discount women to try to "keep them in their place". Men have no respect for anyone and think they are the center of the universe. Men are childish and petty. When a man is sick, everyone should wait on them; when a woman is sick men do nothing to help out. If it were left up to men to bear children and raise them, the human race would have died out long, long ago. Women have to work twice as hard as a man to be considered half as good as a man at a job.
Get off your high horse. Get a real American woman who is your equal. Grow up and act like a real man, not a child who needs to be taken care of.
Joshua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

NOW created this wrote:
Women are made for the man, not man for the woman. Women are the weaker vessel according to the Bible. Women in the US are some of the most rude, obxoxious people I have ever met. They are not fulfilling their role. The few that are at peace, joyful, are mothers, keepers at home. Read Proverbs 31
With that attitude you deserve to get what you want. Seriously. I hope you find it.
I wouldnt let my daughter date anyone like you and certainly there would be no marriage.

Im raising a strong independent minded young woman who will be able to take care of herself and be something positive in this world.

She is certainly not someone waiting to be old enough to be inseminated by some creepy nasty Christian weirdo like I suspect strongly you are by the post you wrote.

I also suspect you are bitter, lonely and pathetic and blaming women for your lack of being able to attract one.

You need to die alone.

And GOD bless you, sir!
Oh People Pulease

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

NOW created this wrote:
Women are made for the man, not man for the woman. Women are the weaker vessel according to the Bible. Women in the US are some of the most rude, obxoxious people I have ever met. They are not fulfilling their role. The few that are at peace, joyful, are mothers, keepers at home. Read Proverbs 31
Ephesians 5:22-33

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25(( Husbands, love your wives)), even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28(( So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies)). He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29 "For no man ever yet hated his own flesh"; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and "they two shall be one flesh". 32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 ((Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so ((love his wife even as himself)); and the wife see that she reverence her husband)).
When a man and woman marry,they become one flesh.

It goes both way's
equal time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

Joshua wrote:
<quoted text>
With that attitude you deserve to get what you want. Seriously. I hope you find it.
I wouldnt let my daughter date anyone like you and certainly there would be no marriage.
Im raising a strong independent minded young woman who will be able to take care of herself and be something positive in this world.
She is certainly not someone waiting to be old enough to be inseminated by some creepy nasty Christian weirdo like I suspect strongly you are by the post you wrote.
I also suspect you are bitter, lonely and pathetic and blaming women for your lack of being able to attract one.
You need to die alone.
And GOD bless you, sir!
Here, here!!

Good luck with your daughter. I hope she finds a man worthy of her.

“Keeping my fingers crossed ...”

Since: Aug 07

Life's enduring gifts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

Males wrote:
Why would a man want an woman from the USA? They do nothing at home to help. They work a job in order to be 'independent'...so why even marry one. Many are physically ugly by age 26, fat, lazy, sloppy, waste money, let their kids stayout after dark, irresponsible...
Best to marry an Asian who has JUST came over, not one who has been Americanized. Women are btches most of the time. They are dy.kes, police,construction bjs...
Idiot. This is the 21st century and you are so living in the past. I'm surprised you can find any woman with an attitude like that.
MGPD 327

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

equal time wrote:
I am an American woman. I haven't found any men, American or not, worth marrying, period. They are all helpless slobs who expect women to wait on them hand and foot. They belittle and discount women to try to "keep them in their place". Men have no respect for anyone and think they are the center of the universe. Men are childish and petty. When a man is sick, everyone should wait on them; when a woman is sick men do nothing to help out. If it were left up to men to bear children and raise them, the human race would have died out long, long ago. Women have to work twice as hard as a man to be considered half as good as a man at a job.
Get off your high horse. Get a real American woman who is your equal. Grow up and act like a real man, not a child who needs to be taken care of.
Come on now. Your behavior is just as out of line as the dip shit that started this thing. Lets be fair. Both sexes have their good catches, and their losers.
equal time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

NOW created this wrote:
I believe Eve was not made from Adam's foot...to be ruled by him. She was not made from his head...to rule over him. Instead, she was made from his rib to stand beside him and to face the troubles and joys of this life with him as an equal partner. It takes a strong woman to do this. May you be blessed with a strong woman.
equal time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

I think someone commented on how rude women were in the U.S. What about men of the U.S.? Have you listened to the music our children listen to?? Women are treated as sex objects and disrespected. This is what our children are exposed to....and they think it is ok...that it okay for men to use and abuse women...that society condones it.

Is this the way you want your daughters to be treated by men? Do you want your sons growing up thinking it is okay to have sex with a woman then throw her away? Do you want them all thinking it is alright to abuse and be abused?

America needs to take a hard look at the way the genders treat each other. Men think it is ok to use up women for their own selfish pleasures. And our daughters are learning that it is ok to be treated that way.....Is this what we want for our children?
equal time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

MGPD 327 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now. Your behavior is just as out of line as the dip shit that started this thing. Lets be fair. Both sexes have their good catches, and their losers.
I was trying to make a point here. And you are right; there are losers and winners on both sides.

:)
Jackson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Judged:

Joshua wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to die alone.
And GOD bless you, sir!
can I make your daughter my ho.e? I want a snowbunny
Writing in Paradise

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Judged:

Funny how this troll ALWAYS works. Women jump out of the woodwork to get outraged, every single time, no matter how many times a day it's done.

Since: Dec 07

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Judged:

I can't say because I haven't met MOST american women.

Since: Dec 07

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>can I make your daughter my ho.e? I want a snowbunny
What a genetleman, atleast he ask the lady's father for premission before make his daughter a ho.e.
perfect

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Judged:

gee whiz i wouldnt work if you could make the bread, kids are stayin out after dark, workin, cuz ---as stated, you aint bringin it home baby. not helpin around the house, because, as stated you aint bringin it baby, dont know about ugly and fat, too busy working to eat, because as stated, you aint bringin it baby, not mad at you as the previous poster stated, because here in america they teach us to be kind to the handicapped , in your case (if I only had a brain) but hey baby, its ok, cuz while im out there, im doing it with all your best friends, who think im hot and your stupid.

“It's a dog's life”

Since: Jan 08

Amish Country

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Judged:

NOW created this wrote:
That has to be the stupidest post I've read on topix. Are you from that fundamentalist Mormon cult in Texas?

Since: Apr 08

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Judged:

equal time wrote:
Shut up. Men are awesome. just cause no one wants you doesn't mean you have to lash out at all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min JudgeNJury 259,309
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 730,240
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 172,950
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 537,109
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 22 min Dubai Massage 055... 92
Female Doctor + Male Patient = Erection (Apr '12) 23 min mahipal 95
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min andet1987 4,253
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••