Celebrating Arpaio, moving forward wi...

Celebrating Arpaio, moving forward with Obamaa s fraudulent docs

There are 1 comment on the Sonoran News story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Celebrating Arpaio, moving forward with Obamaa s fraudulent docs. In it, Sonoran News reports that:

SUN CITY WEST The Surprise Tea Party held a celebration barbecue earlier this month to honor Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio after the group Respect Arizona failed to obtain enough signatures to effect a recall, while the constitutionality of the recall is being challenged in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sonoran News.

proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#3 Jun 20, 2013
...'after everything is said and done there will be more said than done'...with the addition of over 30,000,000 new Mexicans voting for Obama Style Liberalism from now on...The U.S.A. will forever be a 'Marxist Dictatorship Country' where The Three 'M' Enemies to Liberty and Freedom exist...(M)uslims..(M)arxists. .(M)exicans...and the sad thing is...We Allowed It To Happen !!!...be prepared to suffer deep regret and poverty !...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min scientia potentia... 29,932
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 181,950
Do Women Find Men Who Wear Earrings Sexy? (Aug '10) 12 min Luis 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Just Think 637,987
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 21 min Biggs 160
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Not religious 43,916
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 35 min RiccardoFire 4,774
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Crush8192 968,875
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Moaner1296 617,966
More from around the web