Muslim Women

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitali hazarika

Chandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Sep 24, 2012
 
Story depicted by amrit sing is a big bluff.
dick

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#380
Sep 27, 2012
 
Mr. Sing while you were fucking muslim what your sisters sikh and other Hindu choots were up to-naturally being humanbeings they must also have desire so were they using toys, fingers or were they enjoying fuck and suck of muslim cut lunds. Readers are not stupid like you that you will cross all limits of lies and they will believe you. Have you heard "Barking dogs dont bite" and "thundering skies never shower" ( Bhonktey kutey kubhey kat nahein saktey). Your psychology clearly tells that you are living on masterbation and Gayism, you have let aside fuck not even kissed any girl.

Know that Nature has created all men and women with same structure and desire, the environment and circumstance inculcate good and bad habits. Take my advice and try to getmarried, then may be wou will know what you are boosting.

If you say and think bad about others, someone will pay you back in terms of your sisters, mother , cousins etc, learn some manners you have been created as human being and not animal .
dick

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Sep 27, 2012
 
Aisha I bet you are racist Hindu/sikh- just by writing muslim name you cannot fool people. Secondly you are sex hungry but not getting enough, errespective you are male or female. Be a little human??

Aisha your second para is humane but first para abot islam and wife totally wrong, By giving wrong impression to other you are not helping your religion rather hurting it, neither satisfying your ego but fooling your ownself. May be someone ofter reading you try to find out the truth and he/she converts to muslim???
thought from European

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Oct 2, 2012
 
I am an Italian musician, working abroad. I have to admit that I had many (I do mean many) women and with almost NO EXCEPTION they all love anal! It matters not whether they are christian, muslim, hindu or whatsoever. They all have their reason to hide - some because of work, some because of family, others - because of jealous girlriends. The guy, who started this topic - you need to know that women TRUST you, if they accept anal; for all women with NO EXCEPTION anal sex means closer relationship and reliability of the partner, so you are not supposed to talk like this! Whether they commit adultery or not is not point of discussion - the fact they have chosen somebody means they like him and expect privacy..
Bhai khan lala

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Islam is the best religioun . Sun tu jo bhi samne aa teri maa ki kasam itne tukde krungana k bine vala ni milega.

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Oct 29, 2012
 
thought from European wrote:
I am an Italian musician, working abroad. I have to admit that I had many (I do mean many) women and with almost NO EXCEPTION they all love anal! It matters not whether they are christian, muslim, hindu or whatsoever. They all have their reason to hide - some because of work, some because of family, others - because of jealous girlriends. The guy, who started this topic - you need to know that women TRUST you, if they accept anal; for all women with NO EXCEPTION anal sex means closer relationship and reliability of the partner, so you are not supposed to talk like this! Whether they commit adultery or not is not point of discussion - the fact they have chosen somebody means they like him and expect privacy..
Well said
rukhsana

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Nov 24, 2012
 
O g ye sab bakwas vakwas likha hua hai .. sab fake hai ..

we Asians do not have anything else to do ..than just talking about xxx xxx

Shame on all ...

If we wana rise in Life, then we should concentrate on our work rather than xxx xxx

Lo kar lo baat !
Rathor

Bexley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Dec 8, 2012
 
Thts true Aisha
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I really feel bad for many muslim women...because many of them can't openly acknowledge that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ without fearing retribution from the ignorant muslim men in their lives and their world.
asma

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Dec 15, 2012
 
SHAMNA wrote:
I AM A MUSLIM GIRL . I AM ALSO CRAZY ABOUT FORESKIN. BUT I FORCED MY HINDU BOYFRIEND TO GET CIRCUMCISED. I HAD ARRANGED HIS SUNNATH .! HE WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN . BUT I LIKED to WATCH HIS CIRCUMCISION.
ialso like
Nikhil

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Dec 15, 2012
 
asma wrote:
<quoted text>
ialso like
i am a hindu boy.i love you...so..much ....can you explain your foreskin fantasy...please
Amit

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Dec 17, 2012
 
U r right.my affairs with two muslim girls one married ,she not satisfyed with her husband because he is not handsome.her name is hasina.she come at my shop and told me her problem.she told me please accept me and fell my love.we enjoy sex ine time in a weak.and second my girlfriend nazma she is free minded and sex relationship with me.this is my real story.....
Amit

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Dec 17, 2012
 
Sahi hai bhai ager hum hindu ek ho jaeto sali inki takat nahiki hum par ungli uthayen ye bhenchod.....
Har har mahadev,hindu age bado join in bajarangdal.
Musaib majeed from kulgam

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey all people dont waste ur useful energy in dez things.just show ur potential .U r just destroying ur useful energy for da pleasure of few minutes.u wl not get peace of heart dis way.itz is a destruction Of ur life and da world hereafter.so abstain from dez bad things
Musaib majeed from kulgam

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#399
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I really feel bad for many muslim women...because many of them can't openly acknowledge that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ without fearing retribution from the ignorant muslim men in their lives and their world.
hey get lost!!.u have 100%misconception about islam.u have posted a corrupted comment
Dashing Danger Khan

Rishikesh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#400
Jan 30, 2013
 
why Mostly Hindu girls are call girls....?

And sex with Muslim in free of cost why...DID they Like Muslim Hardcore Cut Cock..
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#401
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Musaib majeed from kulgam wrote:
<quoted text>hey get lost!!.u have 100%misconception about islam.u have posted a corrupted comment
Why don't you REALIZE that you will stand before the Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgement Day? Is it because you're too busy believing that cows and rats in India are you deceased loved ones reincarnated??
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#402
Jan 30, 2013
 
Musaib majeed from kulgam wrote:
Hey all people dont waste ur useful energy in dez things.just show ur potential .U r just destroying ur useful energy for da pleasure of few minutes.u wl not get peace of heart dis way.itz is a destruction Of ur life and da world hereafter.so abstain from dez bad things
Here is the 'Only Way' that you will be assured of an eternally happy 'everafter' when your time in this current world is done: http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploa... http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploa...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#403
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I really feel bad for many muslim women...because many of them can't openly acknowledge that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ without fearing retribution from the ignorant muslim men in their lives and their world.
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
nikhel

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404
Feb 5, 2013
 
Hi...girl who want my penni plz cnt.8904113606 only muslim girls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Divinity Surgeon 216,884
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tide with Beach 680,105
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min yon 399
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 17 min -USA-1 37,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min who 250,371
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 22 min Dr J 132
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 24 min bill34b87 246
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 512,087
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••