should andet1987 wear panties from no...

should andet1987 wear panties from now on ?

Created by andet1987 on Jun 22, 2008

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, everyday

Yes, please do

Yes, sometimes only

Yes, but don't steal panties

Yes, but don't do Monica flash

Yes, next Sunday Gay Parade

No,don't show it to my husband

No,don't show it to my b/f

No,it is against Vatican

No,too small for the package

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2008
Sorry Andet - I checked: DO NOT GIVE A SHYTE.
andet1987

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
Sorry Andet - I checked: DO NOT GIVE A SHYTE.
shyte: a muslim group in iraq ?:)

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
shyte: a muslim group in iraq ?:)
probably what is found in your panties(sorry couldn't resist).
andet1987

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>probably what is found in your panties(sorry couldn't resist).
ha ha ha

yes, i have tried wearing panties last night while dancing in a gay disco bar. of course just an underwear, i was wearing the woman's pants, the length is below the knees. i did not know that women have boxers too. that is the one i was wearing. it fits very well with me. men's briefs are too big for me. the women's boxers is cute, just the right size for me. i love it. lol.

Andet
please don't try it. for women only (including Andet) he he he

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
yes, i have tried wearing panties last night while dancing in a gay disco bar. of course just an underwear, i was wearing the woman's pants, the length is below the knees. i did not know that women have boxers too. that is the one i was wearing. it fits very well with me. men's briefs are too big for me. the women's boxers is cute, just the right size for me. i love it. lol.
Andet
please don't try it. for women only (including Andet) he he he
I am a secure heterosexual and have neither desire nor need to wear a woman's panties. Taking them off a willing women sure, putting them on - no thanks.
andet1987

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>I am a secure heterosexual and have neither desire nor need to wear a woman's panties. Taking them off a willing women sure, putting them on - no thanks.
no, i don't believe you. i am sure you want to try it out of curiosity on how it feels, right ?
just try once, but do not wear it everyday. lol
it is only for me and other women.

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i don't believe you. i am sure you want to try it out of curiosity on how it feels, right ?
just try once, but do not wear it everyday. lol
it is only for me and other women.
nope, no curiosity - besides I prefer no under wear - but that chafes my ....

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#8 Jun 22, 2008
A Clown loves to get into a womens drawers now & then
andet1987

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>nope, no curiosity - besides I prefer no under wear - but that chafes my ....
oh god, that is usually done by male porn stars. ever ready. that is not good. if you have a hard on, the precum may stain your pants. it can be seen by others. if you have a loose bowel movement, at least an under wear can catch it, right ?

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh god, that is usually done by male porn stars. ever ready. that is not good. if you have a hard on, the precum may stain your pants. it can be seen by others. if you have a loose bowel movement, at least an under wear can catch it, right ?
LOL you bite on everything don't you?

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
A Clown loves to get into a womens drawers now & then
we've always said that about you, glad to know it is true.
andet1987

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
A Clown loves to get into a womens drawers now & then
ok, no problem. wearing a woman's drawers won't change your sexual preference. just a little crossdressing now and then. how do you feel while wearing it ?
me, it find it very comfortable, just the right fit for me.
andet1987

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you bite on everything don't you?
yes :)

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, no problem. wearing a woman's drawers won't change your sexual preference. just a little crossdressing now and then. how do you feel while wearing it ?
me, it find it very comfortable, just the right fit for me.
so you are saying that wearing women's underwear did not make you want to bed a woman?

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes :)
Is there a non standard sex thing you do not practice?
andet1987

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
A Clown loves to get into a womens drawers now & then
the one i have tried last night was a women's boxer. it looks different from men's boxer. it looks cute and feels good.
andet1987

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying that wearing women's underwear did not make you want to bed a woman?
i mean, if a man wears panties, it won't make him gay. many cross dressers remain straight.

i, on the other hand, is pure gay. i have just tried wearing it last night, a lady boxer type. i still prefer men as sex partner, not women. i am not attracted to women. but i know how to admire women, i know how to tell if she is attractive and beautiful. of course i can never be attracted, but i can tell.

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#18 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i mean, if a man wears panties, it won't make him gay. many cross dressers remain straight.
i, on the other hand, is pure gay. i have just tried wearing it last night, a lady boxer type. i still prefer men as sex partner, not women. i am not attracted to women. but i know how to admire women, i know how to tell if she is attractive and beautiful. of course i can never be attracted, but i can tell.
attraction and beauty are in the eye of the beholder - different men prefer different types of women. I am sure that is true for gays and their male persons of attraction.

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

Oswego, NY

#19 Jun 22, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i mean, if a man wears panties, it won't make him gay. many cross dressers remain straight.
i, on the other hand, is pure gay. i have just tried wearing it last night, a lady boxer type. i still prefer men as sex partner, not women. i am not attracted to women. but i know how to admire women, i know how to tell if she is attractive and beautiful. of course i can never be attracted, but i can tell.
I grew up with some one who was gay. He was gay long before he became sexually aware. I don't believe being gay is a choice for a male - you are or you aren't. I am not so sure about women.
andet1987

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2008
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up with some one who was gay. He was gay long before he became sexually aware. I don't believe being gay is a choice for a male - you are or you aren't. I am not so sure about women.
correct !! i give you 100 points for that !!!
i did not choose to become gay, and you did not choose to become straigt either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min River Tam 37,096
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oneear69 688,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Aerobatty 988,536
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 5 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web