Women should tolerate husbands infide...
First Prev
of 183
Next Last
Larry

Ashburn, VA

#3741 Nov 13, 2010
Alyssa C wrote:
<quoted text> No he isn't!!! He isn't a doofus! I'm not in a relationship with him. I guess nvm
You did the right thing. Generally people who are going to kill themselves just do it and dont talk about it. But he was obviously reaching out. This kid needs more help then you were gonna be able to give him. Just be there for him, its all you can do. IMHO.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3742 Nov 14, 2010
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>You can love someone and not marry them. I love my current girlfriend of 2 years. But we live in our own houses.
Many(most)people would see marriage at the ultimate way of expressing their love for one another pledging to be together for forever and ever and I don't care how soppy that sounds.Are you really that cynical?

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3743 Nov 14, 2010
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
You did the right thing. Generally people who are going to kill themselves just do it and dont talk about it. But he was obviously reaching out. This kid needs more help then you were gonna be able to give him. Just be there for him, its all you can do. IMHO.
yea im gunna try to realize that. But im always gunna b sad. I guess i can try to visit him or sumtin. I dunno nemore. Ty
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3744 Nov 14, 2010
Necromancer5000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many(most)people would see marriage at the ultimate way of expressing their love for one another pledging to be together for forever and ever and I don't care how soppy that sounds.Are you really that cynical?
I like the irony of your expressing such deeply traditional desires while also calling yourself "necromancer"! But when it comes to flesh and passion and the opposite sex, a large majority of women are still quite old fashioned. We now humour playing the field between 18 and 25, but most ladies expect to settle down with one guy to whom they feel very loyal. And they expect loyalty in return. This is one of the most durable aspects of human nature.
Pingu

United States

#3745 Jul 20, 2012
This was an interesting topic started by Gio and I still remember some of the heated discussions that were held nearly 3 years back .

How many of you guys still post in this forum?

Paintedquote , maia , dca , jupiter , rose , subtle signs , van der , jack , pool shark and others ?

And most importantly , Gio , are you still there and have you finally met the woman who would allow you to cheat on her or as you would say tolerate your infidelity ?
prophet

Moscow, Russia

#3746 Oct 13, 2013
He may found one or may not. It's possible in life to have this attitude and a wife who someone would call stupid and another a wise woman but it doesn't really matter. He is a textbook a*hole. Always was and always will.
brian

Tonbridge, UK

#3747 Oct 19, 2013
F women f men f a hole till you explode lol no seriously women are there to be poked in vagina your wife hole is nothing new a man needs variety

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 183
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 667,933
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 8 min Mr About Town 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Chess Jurist 92,709
Everyone is a fool 58 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
More from around the web