Need Name of Doctor Within 100 or so ...

Need Name of Doctor Within 100 or so miles of Clifton Park, NY

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 12

Gansevoort, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2013
We have moved from Michigan to New York -- we had no problem in Michigan getting prescription for Hydrocodone 10/325 for the last 10 years - now we cannot find a doctor willing to give us the 5 per day that at 78 years old each that we desparately need -- they will not even see us once they find out we are taking pain meds -- we live in Upstate NY and are willing to drive 100 miles a month one way to see the doctor face to face per the new law in August -- we need to find name of doctor to go to that will prescribe medication for us for back, pelvic, leg, joint and neck pain -- please help us as we will have to move back to Michigan if we cannot find a doctor by next year. We are not looking for get medication to "party" we are looking to be able to be active and life a reasonable life like we used to in Michigan -- the laws in NY are punishing the people who need the medication -- it is "like throwing out the baby with the bath water" Please help us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 987,310
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Seentheotherside 687,261
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 44 min Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seentheotherside 619,793
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 3 hr Panteri11 17
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RADEKT 286,555
More from around the web