Since: Oct 10

United States

#102 Oct 12, 2011
red lei wrote:
moonshinegrrl420 you still arent understanding the post at all. this has nothing to do with how your situation played out at all..... your sons father wasnt doing his job as a father and you did what you had to do but this was not the post for that this post was about a man who took care of his kids and still wants to but got put on child support becuase she got mad he moved on with his life. there are a lot of women out here who do put me on child support out of anger because he is no longer with them you are so stuck in your own situation by what he did to you that you arent seeing what this post is really about. not all men are deadbeats and there are men out here who want to take care for thier kids a man doesnt have to be with the mother of his kids just to support them but women use the child support system thinking its going to get him back or to punish him for not loving her anymore not all women do it there are some women who need child support but like i said a lot of ppl on here are not understanding what the question is that has been asked this is not about bashing men who dont want to take care of their kids
and black uno i understand what you are going through i am a female who was raised by a single FATHER and i am now engaged to a man who lost his son because he choose to move on with me even though he and the mother were not even dating when we met we have two kids and she wont allow his son to have a relationship with them i kw its hard to go through the lost of your chilren when you are trying so hard to take care of them god bless you and stay strong
Thanks, it has been tough. I still find ways to see them. But it's a shame, I've been to the courts for help and can't get it. All the courts do is give her a slap on the hand but that of course don't solve this issue. Try this on for size; Its has been seven years since the divorce and the mother still doesn't realize that it's not about her. Funny thing is I don't hate her for it I just pray for her. Thanks again for the support.
One hundred spoke-Poke

Calumet City, IL

#103 Jan 26, 2012
The fact is that too many deadbeat mothers are out to get a free check for their personal exspenses. They don't wanna work, they just want an free ride of the exspense of the child. Then on top their out sleeping around with several different men, bringing no good guys all around the kids,while thinking of ways to use the fathers money for their own personal fun. Meanwhile the child suffers,doesn't get the things and attention they need, because the horish mom only sees dollar signs and penis as a way of life. Being vendictive is their childish way of getting back. They feel useless at the fact they know they messed up big time when they destroyed the only real thing they had going when they was with the babies father. It angers them to know that they let a good man go and that a smarter woman has found it,cherishes it,stands besides it proudly, and loves him. That makes the vendictive woman very mad,so she feels they only way to get a rise out of him and try to destroy what he has is child support,nasty phone calls,keep the child away, bad mouth him to her family. To her surprise her evil ways doesn't has any negative affect him and his new woman.haha! You can't keep agood man down.Peace!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#104 Feb 2, 2012
One hundred spoke-Poke wrote:
The fact is that too many deadbeat mothers are out to get a free check for their personal exspenses. They don't wanna work, they just want an free ride of the exspense of the child. Then on top their out sleeping around with several different men, bringing no good guys all around the kids,while thinking of ways to use the fathers money for their own personal fun. Meanwhile the child suffers,doesn't get the things and attention they need, because the horish mom only sees dollar signs and penis as a way of life. Being vendictive is their childish way of getting back. They feel useless at the fact they know they messed up big time when they destroyed the only real thing they had going when they was with the babies father. It angers them to know that they let a good man go and that a smarter woman has found it,cherishes it,stands besides it proudly, and loves him. That makes the vendictive woman very mad,so she feels they only way to get a rise out of him and try to destroy what he has is child support,nasty phone calls,keep the child away, bad mouth him to her family. To her surprise her evil ways doesn't has any negative affect him and his new woman.haha! You can't keep agood man down.Peace!
it isn't gender specific.

remember........every arrow of anger, hate, and hostility you aim at the other parent, lodges in the heart of the child/ren.
Twizzler Burton

Bryan, TX

#105 Feb 11, 2012
ii think that if a man is doing what he is supposed to do for his child then that should be enough. women now a days think that a man is supposed to stay with them because she's pregnant with his child. no , if he doesn't want to be with you but is still taking care of his business with is kid , a woman shouldn't threaten him with child support. ii think that's selfish && ignorant for any woman to do such a thing . if a woman does that ii think the man should threaten her with custody and that's just being honest. obviously she isn't ready to be a mother.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#106 Feb 12, 2012
Twizzler Burton wrote:
ii think that if a man is doing what he is supposed to do for his child then that should be enough. women now a days think that a man is supposed to stay with them because she's pregnant with his child. no , if he doesn't want to be with you but is still taking care of his business with is kid , a woman shouldn't threaten him with child support. ii think that's selfish && ignorant for any woman to do such a thing . if a woman does that ii think the man should threaten her with custody and that's just being honest. obviously she isn't ready to be a mother.
And, if she is not ready to be a mother, then don't have sex with her. This is absurd. If you have sex, prepare to have children. If you have children, be prepared to care for them.
Seriously

Hollywood, FL

#107 Mar 4, 2012
BLACK UNO wrote:
The child support system was put in place for a very good reason. But what happens when you have a father that is no longer with the mother of his child(ren), but he was still doing everything for his child(ren) and the mother puts him on child support anyway to be vendictive? Now this mother will not let this father see his child(ren) but every three years she runs to the child support office requesting an increase in support. What do you think should be done?
Do what I did. I was paying child support in one state and my child's mother went to another state and filed fraudulent paperwork and had the second state garnishing me also. I immediately went to the original state that held jurisdiction and had my attorney file a motion to have the support terminated. Not only did the jurisdictional state order the offending state to cease garnishing me, the jurisdictional state also terminated the order in that state until my ex came to court to show cause as to why she filed the fraudulent paperwork to begin with. I would suggest to any parent that pays child support not to lay down and take this crap. It's a lot easier to pay an attorney a small fee than to keep getting screwed over by an ex that wants to make your life hell when you are doing the right thing in the first place.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#108 Mar 5, 2012
Seriously...

That is terrible. I know there are ladies out there who are looking to just screw to be taken care of. However, how will your child be cared for if 'no' funds are coming in? Don't you want custidy? Why would you leave your child in the care of a thief?

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#109 Mar 6, 2012
They should be SHOT! But then also should the Men who do the same damn thing!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#110 Mar 6, 2012
waterdogg wrote:
They should be SHOT! But then also should the Men who do the same damn thing!
They are both stupid. None of them accept responsibility for themselves.
Wraith

Morrisville, PA

#111 Jan 25, 2013
porter wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she is an atheist. They tend to be lazy and always want money from the system .
I bet the father is a Christian living up to his responsibilities.
Considering the atheist population in the US (as of 2012) is running at 1.6% of the population and the christian population is at 78.4%, I'd bet anything that the father is a christian.

Take some time to catch a statistics and probability class and you'll have a better understanding of who the lazy people are.
216guy

Detroit, MI

#112 Mar 2, 2013
All missed the point.......

“I walk among you but”

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#113 Mar 14, 2013
216guy wrote:
All missed the point.......
I think you are right. The point would be that any child has a right to being cared for by both parents.
jfk

Euless, TX

#114 Jul 14, 2013
The whole point of the guys argument is that some guys truly don't deserve to be on child support, some guys will bend over backwards for their children regardless and do uphold all of their fatherly duties wether financial or not. Some women still put men on chil support out of spite. Especially black women, in those cases its not right.
jfk

Euless, TX

#115 Jul 14, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Do what I did. I was paying child support in one state and my child's mother went to another state and filed fraudulent paperwork and had the second state garnishing me also. I immediately went to the original state that held jurisdiction and had my attorney file a motion to have the support terminated. Not only did the jurisdictional state order the offending state to cease garnishing me, the jurisdictional state also terminated the order in that state until my ex came to court to show cause as to why she filed the fraudulent paperwork to begin with. I would suggest to any parent that pays child support not to lay down and take this crap. It's a lot easier to pay an attorney a small fee than to keep getting screwed over by an ex that wants to make your life hell when you are doing the right thing in the first place.
Finally someone who gets it, some men do their fatherly duties,...financially andemotionally, but some women do things out of spite! What about the relationships that ended due to the women who cheated!
man

Eastbourne, UK

#116 Jul 15, 2013
We live in a very biest world people most men out there will provide for their children why cant men have full custody of their children? Why is it just because she gives birth she has first say of the childs future? It began as two without sperm which is male influence so it starts from us first they would be no baby to begin with the fact we pay we put up with torture every 2 weeks during there periods just so we can be close to our children because women use children as a weapon against there man or male that aint right us men can bring up a baby to a toddler to a child to a teenager to a succesfull adult on our own too lets fight for our rights as men to be able to have more of a important say in our childrens life and its women who are the ones that are most likely to find it hard to deal with children in life they break down more then male counterparts and make more mistakes which men always in the end pick up

Since: Jul 13

London, UK

#117 Jul 15, 2013
Nothing to say too much but it is wrong..
Shawna

Washington, DC

#118 Oct 3, 2013
One why should they give thedather the child a woman can yeah a boy how to be a man by installing in him values principles morals etc she may not play sports or guy stuff but as a boy he would learn those things on his own that's why schools have sports teams and a class called gym so what you mean a women can't teach a boy how to be a man you mean she not going to teach her son to disrespect women to lie and cheat and cum in women you have no plan on being with in monogamous til death do you part relationship??? And no not saying all men are like that but there are guys who have been raised by their mothers only have turned out fine...so don't get on here disrespecting all women parenting skills..and if you goof to say that what you saying that a father should only have the right to take their son not their daughter??? So you saying if you had a daughter on your own you shouldn't be responsible for raising her right or the best you can??? Shut up sir you sound like an idiot. Men always trying to be upset about child support if most y'all did what was expected of you when coming in chicks then the country wouldn't have felt the need to set it up in the first place...now to answer the question above whether you like it or not she does have the right to make sure you continue supporting your children don't whine about it but at the same time you may be right she is being a bitch if she knew you were taking care I them and she just mad you seeing someone else and it's not right for her to not let you see your children but karma is a bitch.. Continue to fig reruns in court and have a good lawyer because what she is doing is wrong you should go for custody part time.
waterdogg wrote:
Why should they give the kids to a woman in the first place ? That's What's wrong with kids from a broken home in the first place letting a woman raise boys teaches them nothing about what being a man should be ! Every woman that is vindictive and withholds their children from the Father should loose her Parental rights ! But in turn it should be for both parents . My ex did this several times and now that our children are older she and her new hubby suffer because the kids blame her but I'm the one who gets the blame so I just laugh at them does my heart good to see some pain put to good use on them ! LOL
Shawna

Washington, DC

#119 Oct 3, 2013
One you have a full body human come out your sick whole and see if you say just because again.. We do birth the child not only do they come out of us after 10 months of torture the pregnancy process isn't pretty regardless of the what any woman says...untop can you breast feed the child when it comes out what you think they did back in the days before they created similar or fake breast milk??? We supply the support and regardless of that a child needs their mother as well as their father...and in reality not most men are good parents most men even if they had their child they would be out on the streets running through different women sitting at clubs playing video games and ignoring they children... So just cus you may be a good father or think you would be don't generalize as if your sure all men are good dad's most of the women in America are single parents with no help from the dad's cus dad don't give af bout shit but their next pussy episode...then thought ignorant ones who say well you get hold support so there's no point of me seeing my child as I'd the child is only raised by money...idiots.
man wrote:
We live in a very biest world people most men out there will provide for their children why cant men have full custody of their children? Why is it just because she gives birth she has first say of the childs future? It began as two without sperm which is male influence so it starts from us first they would be no baby to begin with the fact we pay we put up with torture every 2 weeks during there periods just so we can be close to our children because women use children as a weapon against there man or male that aint right us men can bring up a baby to a toddler to a child to a teenager to a succesfull adult on our own too lets fight for our rights as men to be able to have more of a important say in our childrens life and its women who are the ones that are most likely to find it hard to deal with children in life they break down more then male counterparts and make more mistakes which men always in the end pick up

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#120 Oct 3, 2013
Brandon

Forest Park, GA

#121 Nov 21, 2013
Why is it that men are the only ones penalized for not being with the mother of their children in the form of child support. It's one thing if you deserve to be on child support but some women do it simply because the man is no longer in a relationship with them. On top of that the courts set the rate excessively high as if the man doesn't have to eat or have any other financial obligations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Freebird USA 173,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Aura Mytha 740,220
Word association game (Aug '08) 16 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 16 min macomb county 74
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 17 min dr Shrink 33,052
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min kefa 543,110
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••