Who Was Thomas Jefferson?

Who Was Thomas Jefferson?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Wow

Olathe, KS

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Click here: http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/31/nsa-project-...

NSA Project X-Keyscore Collects Nearly Everything You Do On The Internet | TechCrunch
no secret.. The government have been doing this, since the inception of the internet,, And now they do not care that you know it... The thing is, that we can see and do as we please.. Because It fall's on deaf ears.. We are no threat to this government!! And as long as that is so.. WE can rant and rave all we want.. That must be evident to all by now... This is not a government of the people!!! We watch as Rome burns,,

Most of us all belong to groups where there is no opposition... Through the years, I have seen few cross over, from one political belief to the other... and then when they got there... Only to find out... There was not much difference.. That group is the same.. Just different wording... Just a different disguise... Most are blinded by the groups they belong to, and have no original thought's of their own.... They cannot see the forest for the trees..

I am still of the belief the use, of the two groups is the bad cop good cop system... There are best of buddies in the end of the day.... It's time for more change... It time we supported groups, that are for the people... People who actually are for this country. and are for your and I... The Washington leaches have to go... Those old familiar faces that we have seen for so many years... They all need to go and either retire, or get real job's... Not just recycled into the Washington group... As is done daily..

Most are all Anthony Weinier's in one way or another.... Weiner just more obvious, that he wants the people to support him... But we have tons of slime in Washington... Selling us out, with one thing after another... and of course as we see.. None of these things to be injected into their life styles in one way or another... Their lives, their parties their vacations there way of life goes on... It only the American people who will suffer and are suffering from there decisions.. They eat steak, and want us to become vegetarians.. It's becoming more and more evident and blatant. Now they do all things out in the open and live like kings and laugh at us right in front of us.. and still tell us what we need to do with out and how we must live... And I am starting to believe this is the country and the government we deserve.....

How many of the American people are doing anything, other then talking or writing about the problems in this country??? We are a intelligent race of people, I think? We need our problems.. Not just talk about them... We need to be concentrating about our people our country an our economy.. We have plenty of pencil pushers, we need workers.. People who are not afraid to get their hands dirty!!! We need to become a productive country...
Psychic

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Old Thomas Jefferson was psychic.
http://jpetrie.myweb.uga.edu/TJ.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 992,082
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 7 min Tell Us This 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Chilli J 52,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Cooterbob 693,322
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min Holy dr Shrink 445,998
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 27 min Holy dr Shrink 32
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 48 min Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web