Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

NFL Fanny

Saint-denis, Reunion

#141241 Sep 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, expound on your theories that the moon landings were faked, and that aliens from another galaxy built the pyramids.
one thing that is a fact, not a theory, is the shit you have in your head instead of brains.
expound on that, used FL.
NFL Fanny

Saint-denis, Reunion

#141242 Sep 6, 2014
Grau wrote:
UN-ISLAMIC IMPOSTERS
<quoted text>
For years, "Wally" has been treating us to cherry picket snippets of "EvilMuslims" from such anti Islamic rags as the NY Times & other Zionist disinformation outlets
The fact is that the phony "Muslims" he cites are not Islamic at all. None of their behavior is condoned by Islam or its teachings.
ISIS is, in fact, funded, trained and supported by Israel and their Ziono-American cohorts & their goal is the same as "Greater Israel" disciples has been for decades; the overthrow of Assad and dismantling of Israel's neighbors for Ziono-American hegemony.
This is the identical agenda of JINSA's Ziono-American Policy makers who submitted "A Clean Break; A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" (1996) & & PNAC (Project for a New American Century)
As the Israeli-Western backed overthrow of Assad has failed, ISIS was created for the same purpose:
“ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel”
http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein...
EXCERPTS “ISIS is terrorist organization controlled and financed by the US and Israel in order to destabilize the Middle East and advance Israeli interests. 
They call themselves Islamic State (IS). They pretend to be a new caliphate.
But their behavior is radically un-Islamic… even satanic. And their so-called caliphate is actually a false-flag operation against Islam.
Their mission is to smear Islam, spread sectarian strife, destabilize the Middle East, and provide an excuse for endless US intervention in the Islamic world.
Former al-Qaeda commander Nabil Na’eem has exposed Unislamic State as a creation of the US and its Persian Gulf puppets. The intellectual authors of this Fourth Generation Warfare operation are neoconservative Zionists
Na’eem has explained that the camps in Jordan where Unislamic State was created, armed, and trained were “supervised by US Marines.” He adds that the group’s funding is “all-American” and that more than one thousand of its terrorists are being treated in hospitals in Tel Aviv.
They are committing genocide against religious minorities in Iraq and Syria, just as the Zionists are committing genocide in Palestine. They are doing everything possible to make Islam look bad.
This has nothing to do with Islam. It has everything to do with the false-flag-based, 9/11-triggered New World Order war on Islam."CONTINUED
For decades Zionist dominated Western media has successfully duped the the gullible & the poorly educated racist elements throughout the Western world into seeing Islam as the natural "Enemy" of Western Civilization
That same element is oblivious to the glaring reality that "WE" are over "THERE" killing, exploiting & betraying "THEM & have been for nearly a century.
Professionally duped anti Islamic War Mongers & racists are never exposed to these 2 following realities:
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
Wally has a large chin...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#141243 Sep 6, 2014
NFL Fanny wrote:
<quoted text>
one thing that is a fact, not a theory, is t
Nicely expressed! Were you trying to say something?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#141245 Sep 6, 2014
No way Hasbarat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up zionist hasbarat and a*crawling israelice maggot.
This is blame Israel thread.
Hey ratsass is there anything not clear about this??
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Anjem-Chouda...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#141249 Sep 6, 2014
JuDelete30minutes wrote:
END the JEW ONSLAUGHT WHICH LEAVES GAZA, EASTERN UKRAINE, LIBYA, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ AND OTHER PLACES BURNING. END the JEW MURDER of PALESTINIAN AND MIDDE EASTERN AND UKRAINIAN CHILDREN. END the WANTON DESTRUCTION by JEWS of TOWNS and VILLAGES in GAZA and the WEST BANK and the FREELY GIVING of THESE AREAS to JEW 'SETTLERS.' END the JEW ONSLAUGHT AGAINST HUMANITY from SATANYAHU and this demon's SUPPORTERS in the USA and the WEST. END the JEW ONSLAUGHT.END it NOW!!r
Thanks
Peteake,
Liverpool, UK
Poor little hitler jr, next we will come to your pool of liver and take over but first things first, here are your buddys.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Anjem-Chouda...

An NFL Fan

USA

#141253 Sep 6, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of the house you live in Oozin'shit i=
It's the weekend, and predictably your time of angst, anger and fear, devil worshiper. Do you have any special plans for your midnight Black Mass, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141257 Sep 6, 2014
JuDelete66 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Petesake say about the s
ARE you terrified
By your excited state, I can tell you've at least heard those who watch you, Lucifer. It must be nerve racking.

An NFL Fan

USA

#141259 Sep 6, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
Let me, if I may,
And because I smell of the booze, ye believe me nuts.' Jerry 8.44-45
Why do you always become preachy when frightened, Lucifer?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#141265 Sep 6, 2014
JuDelete30minutes wrote:
I love that request to the world Godchild!! It is a great and necessary call to action against the murdering Jews in the world who galvanize through Luciferian and Satanic dark forces the western world leaders to slaughter innocents..... indeed as Christ said:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
The very words of the Christ Messiah of Ancient Palestine before the murdering Khazar Talmudic Jews took hold of it 67 years ago by illgotten means. Words indeed spoken before the Jews in his midst had him put to death.
You sound so alone and so desperate, but soon they will come for you. They observe and record and inform. Tell us how you know they are watching.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#141270 Sep 7, 2014
RattySlayerPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Ratty,
Sadly for you, vermin-snout-in-the-Jew-trough , it's Jew vermin that's desperate and the thread is fairly well aware: All that support for brethren Jews and their child killers; all that support for brethren Jew Occupation of Palestinian land; all that support for brethren Jews bulldozing the homes of Palestinians; all that support for brethren Jews who commit Genocide against the Palestinians? There's absolute truth in the fact that you and so many of your brethren Jews are of the devil; Lucifer is in your DNA. Feeling desperate is what kept you being kicked out of so many many countries. It's now up to the west and the USA to kick you mo-fos out of their countries again. Hopefully a nice little planet far from the rest of humanity would be nice; maybe JEWpiter? LOL But you're leeches on humanity and would prefer to keep sucking our blood here on earth, right vermin-face?
You know that that they are watching, don't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141273 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong to Lucifer, Ratty, and for your Lord Go to hell
Is that why you celebrate the Black Mass with your fellow satanists, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141274 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Backslide is painful eh,
All gory of Cretins
'and ye shall slow the bus, and the ride shall make you freeze' Leroy 8.32
You must be looking forward to the 'Jesus vs Godzilla' movie, aren't you, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141277 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
Jew antiCHrist 'humour' folks :-
"and ye shall slow the bus, and the ride shall make you freeze' Leroy 8.32"
Oh the irony you worship a Jewish god, Lucifer.

How was the Black Mass sacrifice last night?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141279 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha I don't know and frankly don't care,
You don't even recall your satanist celebration last night, Lucifer? I suppose your type enjoys the debauchery which comes with such dogma. They're watching, and you've seen or heard them recently, haven't you? How does it feel to know everything you do is monitored?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141284 Sep 7, 2014
nim wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us about your r
So you're trying to emulate your sick little 'petesick' buddy.
Why do you feel the need to change your alias so often, semi-literate cretin? Apparently you have reason to worry too, don't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141287 Sep 7, 2014
NFL rims toilets wrote:
<quoted text>
, like disrupting threads and passing your s
Am I disrupting your deeply intellectual ruminations, genius? I'm so sorry about that.

An NFL Fan

USA

#141289 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelet666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... grate paste !How Ironic.
Do your flaccid gags get lots of guffaws at your satanist celebrations, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141290 Sep 7, 2014
JuDelete666 wrote:
murder children with impunity!
from Globalresearch:
END HUMANITY, END IT NOW!!
Pounding the kitchen table again, aren't you, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141293 Sep 7, 2014
RattyS666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Jews hated here and in the world
Funny you assume to speak for humanity when you're alone, bitter and secluded from the world, Lucifer. In that case, I imagine those who watch are somewhat like companionship for you.

Why do you need to change names so often, and why do you worship a Jewish god?

An NFL Fan

USA

#141298 Sep 7, 2014
petesick666 wrote:
ame line of
Godchild
The vitriol increases as the walls close in, doesn't it, Lucifer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 979,267
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 92,251
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ2 285,940
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 183,605
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min MUQ2 46,034
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 2 hr Tallguy95 1
More from around the web