Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#140990 Aug 31, 2014
66Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ... what : d. Wonderful!!!
They're close tonight, Lucifer, and you can hear them, can't you? Hide as you can.

USA

#140993 Aug 31, 2014
666Pete wrote:
'and we shell the nuts, and the shell make you poop.' Jerry 8.32
Words of Christ d the globe.
This weekend hasn't been good to you, Lucifer. Does this sort of confusion happen when you worship a Jewish god, yet hate Jews?

USA

#140994 Aug 31, 2014
jews have no Nation wrote:
`
We @ Mt Sinai love posting the truths about tribal or very nuts..
`
Another poorly written rant. Obviously you don't need much literacy to mop floors at the local strip mall, do you, dull one?

USA

#140996 Aug 31, 2014
J666Pete wrote:
End theD it NOW.
Do you disguise yourself in your burka when you spew that speech on the streets, Lucifer?

USA

#140998 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
`
`
ooo LiverFool was spawned by two jackasses
It's always such a pleasure to hear your lowly bark from the mental cheap seats, lackey.
jews have no Nation

Port Jefferson, NY

#140999 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poorly written rant. Obviously you don't need much literacy to mop floors at the local strip mall, do you, dull one?
Keep posting about jews evilness, because our friends follow you, Gray and all the other Truthseekers on this non-stop site.. We love posting here, because the Truth is finally getting out about these Talmudic demonized racist and bigots..

May God bless you and all the other Truthseekers for exposing the israeli jews Supreme Holocaust Crimes against humanity in this modern day of Aufust 31, 2014,,

USA

#141000 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Keep posting about s, because of Aufust 31, 2014,,
You still believe the world listens to your ape-like rants from here, stooge? I take it back; scrubbing floors is beyond your ability.
jews r land thieves

Port Jefferson, NY

#141001 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You still believe the world listens to your ape-like rants from here, stooge? I take it back; scrubbing floors is beyond your ability.
`

`

you listen to us, or you would not post us, nor would you Petesake and all the rest of us Truthseekers,...Your stupidity has no limitsn does it/?
jews r land thieves

Port Jefferson, NY

#141002 Aug 31, 2014
`

Just remenber this, it's just a matter of time when jews in Palestine will be disarmed and herded and shoved into refugee camps with their wailing wall of satan.

USA

#141003 Aug 31, 2014
jews r land thieves wrote:
<quoted text>
`
ould you Petesick666 and all the rest of us Truthseekers,...Your stupidity has no limitsn does it/?
Listen to you? You're a fun toy for my open mockery, genius, and if you were smarter (which you're not) you'd realise it.

How does it sting to know that no matter where you are, you're always the dumbest hump in the room?
jews r land thieves

Port Jefferson, NY

#141004 Aug 31, 2014
`
God forbid if tribal convert jews should be brought to Hague to pay for their crimes against humanity.... Will someone enlighten us of why jews got away with killing 100 million non-jews and Christians in Russia from 1917 to 1945 in their jew marxist Revolution of Death..
Now thats a f-kin HOLOCAUST!!!! and not a jews lie..

USA

#141005 Aug 31, 2014
jews r land thieves wrote:
`
God forbid if tribal convert jews sh..
Did you learn that skewed, hillbilly tripe from a bunch of skin headed bikers, genius? No one can fake an education, especially not a cretin such as you.
Jew r land theives

Port Jefferson, NY

#141006 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to you? You're a fun toy for my open mockery, genius, and if you were smarter (which you're not) you'd realise it.
How does it sting to know that no matter where you are, you're always the dumbest hump in the room?
Btw.....speaking of fun toys.....how is ur Arab pacifier holding up these days.
It must be tough for you tobe a 24/7 recluse without a life with a brain the size of a pea.

You know you are boring the site with ur simpleton boorish comments.

Please get a new Arab pacifier to occupy ur useless worthless time.......
israel is doomed

Port Jefferson, NY

#141007 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
End the JEW MURDER of CHILDREN in GAZA and BEYOND. END the OCCUPATION of PALESTINE by JEWS. END the LAND GRABBING by JEWS of PALESTINIAN LAND. END the JEW ONSLAUGHT. END it NOW!!
Please keep this in mind: END the JEW ONSLAUGHT ..... END JEW RACISM that is POISONING the WORLD from UKRAINE to GAZA ... END it NOW.
Greatly apprciated,,,Liverpool!

USA

#141008 Aug 31, 2014
Jew r land theives wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw.....speaking of fun toys.....how is uupy ur useless worthless time.......
It's amusing to watch you pathetically try to keep up with me, dull one. You get as frustrated as that Petesick puke.

Just remember that you won't be any brighter tomorrow, floor sweeper. Depressing, isn't it?
israel is doomed

Port Jefferson, NY

#141009 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Did you learn that skewed, hillbilly tripe from a bunch of skin headed bikers, genius? No one can fake an education, especially not a cretin such as you.
`

OMG, do u really think that you're an educated human being /????

Poor jerky and delusional u...

You are very funny, for thinking that you have some gray matter in your dumb kosher atheist inane head... Now, that's funny!
`

USA

#141010 Aug 31, 2014
israel is doomed wrote:
<quoted text>
`you're an educated human being /????

`
I don't think it, slow slob- I know it. I also know you didn't make it through high school, and it shows.

Why do you flail like beached carp?
The Casuals

UK

#141011 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it, slow slob- I know it. I also know you didn't make it through high school, and it shows.
Fanny everyone knows you're a retard.
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#141012 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Your posting comments r making no sense,,.. whatsoever/.

You're boring us now and we cannot deal with your childish gibberish nor with your uneducated stupidities.

We guess every site has it's site's idiot and you NFL are this sites idiot..Now fk-off, you bore us all.

USA

#141013 Aug 31, 2014
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting comments r making no sense,,.. whatsoever/.
It's funny the way things fly over your pointed head, racist stooge. Drop in again when you've achieved a degree in History.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 637,411
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 28,448
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 29 min Paul is dead 3,640
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Steve 44,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min pusherman 968,777
disabled sex (Jun '14) 55 min Anon 18
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve 618,167
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Voyeur 38,009
More from around the web