Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Israel has Norns

Selden, NY

#140954 Aug 31, 2014
`

We @ Mt. Sinai look and see israel with its marxist commie terrorism as an imminent danger to a Godly civilized society...

We,..., like our free thinking fore-fathers hate tyrants and oppression,,,

....and our founding fathers made a Declaration for Freedom, Liberties in a pursue of equality for all to attain...We had peace and happiness, but zionism through their ggod satan has changed all that....
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#140955 Aug 31, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered that when these israelice pummel my filthy lice ridden head, it's because of myr stench? Personal hygiene is unimportant for israelice rodent when venturing out in daylight. That garbage-like odor and those yellow cheese encrusted rodent like overbite drives some decent people to attempt to "train" vermin, such as myself, so respect the environment and those around you. When they thump my pimple face, are they wearing latex gloves? That's a clue. Actually, I'd use a baseball bat. Or, as them zionistlimeys call it, i am a dipstick. LMFAO
hello israelice rodent posing as american a**hole
we know your little rodent rear end has been bleeding since palestinian camels have poked you and your idf coward sissy ratty girls
your self-description is adequate
tell you

Saint-denis, Reunion

#140956 Aug 31, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the topic of your missing father elicits rage. Tell us how deeply you hate. Tell us how you justify your hatred with scripture. Tell us about the Free Masons, Jews, Catholics and Anglicans and how they chart your whereabouts with the help of your neighbours. Tell us about the hospitalizations.
We'll tell you then
you're a israelice zionist hasbarat posing as american low-life
ok now
and also we tell you
a**hole, c*mbucket, jeezrag, dbag and so on...
Israel has Norns

Selden, NY

#140958 Aug 31, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Merciless Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorists savagely executed 250 captured Muslim Syrian soldiers, new video shows.
Before they were killed, the jihadists forced the men to strip down to nothing but their underwear and paraded them through Syria's desert — apparently a march to their graves.
The video, posted to an ISIS YouTube account Thursday, and its executions were confirmed by a fighter for the group.
In the video, the men walk single file with their hands behind their heads. An ISIS fighter repeatedly shouts out "Islamic State." The men reply, "It shall remain."
The footage fades to black before showing a pile of bodies lying face-down in the sand.
An ISIS terrorist told Reuters that 250 men were executed after the march. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors violence in the war, put the death toll at more than 120.
ISIS stormed Tabqa airbase on Sunday. The vicious Islamic terrorist group claimed to have captured soldiers during the raid, but it's unclear if the men in the video are from the same base.
The terrorists executed 250 soldiers, they claim.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-te...
`

Warning to the israelii jewish convert cowards....

. Please post your spam onto the proper thread/ site.... This site is dedicated to the WarCrime jews fugitives in Palestine and throughout the earth....We sick of you horn headed dirty cowards,.....coming here to disrupt our Truths about you injurious beastly sub-human animals.....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#140966 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
and
Would that all your posts exhibited this level of brevity....
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#140967 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
End the JEW MURDER of CHILDREN in GAZA and BEYOND. END the OCCUPATION of PALESTINE by JEWS. END the LAND GRABBING by JEWS of PALESTINIAN LAND. END the JEW ONSLAUGHT. END it NOW!!
These Viper-Jews murdering children daily and land grabbing their homes WILL be halted either by man or by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. It is simply a matter of time.
We know these Jew rodents ... I was viciously attacked by Satanist Jews four years ago. The Jew criminals and those who aided and abetted them know who they are and know I know who they are. One innocent died possibly as a result or through the vengeance of the Divine. We cannot fathom the mind of the Lord God but: "Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops." Luke 12:3
So all the eveil works of the Jews (who operate in darkness nd through Lucifer) will be revealed by the Lord God and his angels. The timeline of the dark Satanic Jews is growing ever shorter.
When they raped you, did they tell you they were the people from Port Jeff? You must have loved it as you adore "them". LOL Do you and Coccyx skype while masturbating over the dwarf coward's posts from Port Jeff? Who comes first? One potato. 2 potato, three potato-goooosh! Ut oh. Clean up in aisle 5. LMFAO

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#140970 Aug 31, 2014
666Pete wrote:
End the JEW MURDER of CHILDREN in GAZA and BEYOND. END the OCCUPATION of PALESTINE by JEWS. END thanic Jews is growing ever shorter.
Did you learn that crappy rant in 'Bible college', Lucifer? I always enjoy your palpable fear during the weekends.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#140971 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
Words spoken by Christ before the Talmudic forerunners of the Satanic 'Jews' murdered him ...
This is what the world is dealing with. The Killers of the Messiah and today? The killers of hundreds of children, women and innocent men in Palestine .... the land where Christ walked two thousand years ago and now reigns supreme with the Father in heaven.
You swallow your own goo? Or do you mail it to Coccyx, the Black French pervert?

An NFL Fan

USA

#140972 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
... I was viciously attacked by Satanist Jews four years ago and enjoyed it.
Years ago you stated those who 'attacked' you were also Masons and Catholics.

Try to keep your fantasies straight, Lucifer, OK?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#140974 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn that crappy rant in 'Bible college', Lucifer? I always enjoy your palpable fear during the weekends.
It's hilarious how this miscreant thinks it's talking to throngs of degenerates such as itself in a Topix thread. It's an everyday reminder that not all whackos are locked up or on medication.

An NFL Fan

USA

#140975 Aug 31, 2014
666Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
300,000 innocent Jews died duin-Viper.s belong
I'd say by your obviously agitated state that you're inordinately frightened this weekend, Lucifer. Did something happen to you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#140976 Aug 31, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious how this miscreant thinks it's talking to throngs of degenerates such as itself in a Topix thread. It's an everyday reminder that not all whackos are locked up or on medication.
LOL! That other idiot from Long Island calls this thread a 'historical site'. What a bunch of half-witted chew toys.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140978 Aug 31, 2014
AKHO, Iraq -- Northern Iraq is facing a refugee crisis, with an estimated 182,000 Yazidis fleeing to Kurdistan to escape the brutal Islamic State (ISIS) army. Many have sought refuge in Kurdish cities, dwelling in abandoned office buildings.

Just behind the northern Iraqi city of Zakho are the mountains that lead to Turkey, which is very close, just several kilometers away. Many of the Yazidis who have come to Zakho say they prefer to go to Turkey. That's because they can no longer live with Muslim Arabs.

One Yazidi leader told CBN News hundreds of Muslim neighbors turned against his people when Islamic State fighters arrived in Sinjar.

"These Arabic tribes, they joined them," Faris Elias Kholo told CBN News.

"They took away our females, children, old men, everything," he continued. "Even if we get back our homes, we cannot live with the Arabs because they usually try to persecute us."

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/August/...
jews r aliens inPalestine

Selden, NY

#140979 Aug 31, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You're a pretty disgusting jewish jew jew.. Your inferior convert parents must be so proud.......

Location hidden

#140980 Aug 31, 2014
Reuters)- Islamic State militants beheaded a Lebanese soldier who was one of 19 captured by hardline Syrian Islamists when they seized a Lebanese border town for a few days this month, a video posted on social media showed on Saturday.

The soldier, recognisable as Ali al-Sayyed, a Sunni Muslim from north Lebanon, was shown blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back, writhing and kicking the dusty ground while a militant announces he will be killed. Another militant then beheads him.
The Lebanese army declined to comment, but security and Islamic State sources confirmed the latest beheading.

Hours later, the group posted a second video showing nine other soldiers begging for their lives, urging their families to take to the streets in the next three days to demand the release of Islamist prisoners as a condition to escape al-Sayyed's fate.

Earlier this month, several Syrian groups, including Islamic State and Nusra Front battled the Lebanese army after the arrest of rebel commander Emad Gomaa in the border town of Arsal. Gomaa is a Nusra commander who switched affiliation to Islamic State but remained popular among Nusra fighters.

The militants seized Arsal for five days before withdrawing to a mountainous border region, taking the 19 captive soldiers with them.

Most of the soldiers were taken by Islamic State militants while Nusra kept a few soldiers and a number of policemen.

On Saturday, Nusra released four soldiers and a policeman, all Sunnis, a source close to the group said. The circumstances of their release were not immediately clear.

The militants have demanded the release of Gomaa and several Islamists jailed since a 2007 insurrection by an al Qaeda-inspired group at a Palestinian refugee camp in north Lebanon.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/08/31/syri...

Location hidden

#140981 Aug 31, 2014
RAMALLAH, West Bank

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas blamed Hamas on Friday for extending fighting with Israel in the Gaza Strip, casting doubt on the future of the Palestinian unity government that the Islamic militant group backs, while Israel's premier said the end of the war could mark resumption of peace talks with Abbas.

Benjamin Netanyahu stressed that it is still early to tell "if the new reality" would allow a political process to resume but said he is examining the possibility.

The remarks by the leaders come a few days after Israel and Hamas militants reached a truce after 50 bitter days of fighting.

More than 2,100 Palestinians were killed, including hundreds of civilians. Seventy one people on the Israeli side, including six civilians were killed.
FILE - In this file photo taken Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, smoke, dust and debris rise after an Israeli strike hits in Gaza City, northern Gaza Strip. Abbas has accused Hamas of needlessly extending fighting in the Gaza Strip, causing a high death toll. He told Palestine TV in remarks broadcast Friday, Aug. 29, that "it was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 injured, 50,000 houses (damaged or destroyed)."

FILE - In this file photo taken Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, smoke, dust and debris rise after an Israeli strike hits in Gaza City, northern Gaza Strip. Abbas has accused Hamas of needlessly extending fighting in the Gaza Strip, causing a high death toll. He told Palestine TV in remarks broadcast Friday, Aug. 29, that "it was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 injured, 50,000 houses (damaged or destroyed)." | Adel Hana, File/AP Photo
›‹

Several Egyptian mediated cease-fire attempts during the conflict failed. Hamas eventually accepted almost the same truce offered at the beginning.Hamas had insisted on discussing demands first before ending the war, which only served to prolong the violence needlessly.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/a...

An NFL Fan

USA

#140982 Aug 31, 2014
666Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on hind legs, Rrmin, staha.
Is your paranoia exacerbated during the long weekends of being watched ,Lucifer? It seems so.

An NFL Fan

USA

#140986 Aug 31, 2014
666Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!! This JRatty.
Aw. You're truly scared, Lucifer. It's after dark, and you're all alone.

An NFL Fan

USA

#140987 Aug 31, 2014
JUDEletePete wrote:
<quoted text>
"Therefore whatsoever yeed upon the housetops. Bend-Over " Puke 12:3
The 'bend-over' part is something else you learned in 'bible college, isn't it, Lucifer? No wonder you're so twisted and bitter.
USA-1

Portland, OR

#140988 Aug 31, 2014
Petes dirty diaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch me get on hind legs, like Ratty-Vermin, stand to attention; you're being paid here Jew. Boy, show respect to my Muslim employers, before you smite thy rodent-head, ha ha.
Ok. <|-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 673,332
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 12 min Doctor REALITY 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Elerby 104,734
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
More from around the web