Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Reunion

#140367 Aug 21, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gee... That hurt. You fckng goof.
tell us, that hurt, you just got your rear end enlarged and it's bleeding.
thanks daddy.
ocxz

Reunion

#140368 Aug 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! A clumsy attempt at a compound sentence, foreign propagandist. You'll be sent to the gulags for such ineptitude.
Jealous much ? Zionist impaired cockroach.
compound sentence, is that not too elaborate for a rodent ?
ocxz

Reunion

#140369 Aug 21, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It can end today. All Hamas needs to do is stand down, renounce terrorism, turn over its missiles, destroy the tunnels and recognize Israel's right to exist.
No you don't discuss with israelis because they are born liars, land thieves, con men, racist and genocidal bastards
Only you coward would turn your weapons in while your women and children are murdererd by the zionist thugs.
As a coward you know that.
Long live Palestine, and may those israelis cockroaches posing as americans go to hell.
Lucifer

Reunion

#140370 Aug 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your usual mirthful wit, Lucifer? Were you bereft of fun after burning in the fires of hell?
Wit ?
Foreign word for a israelice cockroach.

rather a twit you are, rodent.
Faith

Reunion

#140371 Aug 21, 2014
ACME Rock Sales wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Faith? I heard this is her thread now.
I'm in your a*s. I heard it's mine now.
Gaza Camel

Reunion

#140372 Aug 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniveling coward.
Never mind, Ratlover.
My friends and myself will make you forget that you are a israelice.
We'll make you honorary lady camel and honour you.
The Jew

Regensburg, Germany

#140373 Aug 21, 2014
1859Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The more simple truth is Jews are murdering Palestinians including hundreds of children every day in a determined GENOCIDE. It is quite horrific, uniquely horrific and highly criminal internationally and from a UN perspective.
END the GENOCIDE and OCCUPATION against PALESTINIANS BY JEWS.
Just 2000 killed, unfortunately 1,8 million muslims remain in Gaza. Come on this is a very slight reduction and not genocide. Dont forget that muslims kill hundreds every month - the good news most of them also muslims!
1859Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#140374 Aug 21, 2014
The Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 2000 killed, unfortunately 1,8 million muslims remain in Gaza. Come on this is a very slight reduction and not genocide. Dont forget that muslims kill hundreds every month - the good news most of them also muslims!
Go and read some law on GENOCIDE ... German Jew. You may learn that numbers are irrelevant you fkn ignorant verminous piece of shit.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#140375 Aug 21, 2014
666Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and read some law piece of shit.
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth, Lucifer?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#140376 Aug 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth, Lucifer?
He kisses that licorice stick from his fan, coccxyx. They play behind the shades with the lights out. His lips are chapped because that slimy French tarbaby refuses to bathe. Good for him.
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140377 Aug 21, 2014
Many of the IDF troops just went home; they know a bad deal when they see it
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140378 Aug 21, 2014
A good General knows when to quit fighting but in Israel there are no good Generals

The World watches Israel, dig its deep Grave that will be The End.
1859Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#140379 Aug 21, 2014
END the GENOCIDE of INNOCENT PALESTINIANS. THE HEAD of FOLEY WAS CUT AS MUCH BY the JEWS RUNNING THE USA and the WEST as by the VIOLENT MUSILIM MERCENARIES. JEWS HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS MADNESS and RADICALISATION in the MIDDLE EAST and EUROPE. STOP the JEWS DESTRYOING PALESTINIAN LIFE and LIMB. END the GENOCIDE..... begin the process then of HALTING ISIS AND VIOLENCE AROUND the Middle East. END the JEW GENOCIDE of PALESTINIANS. END IT NOW!
1859Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#140380 Aug 21, 2014
Tim Osman wrote:
Many of the IDF troops just went home; they know a bad deal when they see it
The IDF know the world sees it as simply a mass of cowards brutalizing and killing children. The mindset and oneness of Luciferian Jews are forcing IDF troops to perform satanic acts of violence against innocents including hundreds of children. There is no god but Lucifer in 'Israel.'

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#140382 Aug 21, 2014
666Petesick wrote:
JEWS HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS MADNESS and RADICALISATION in the MIDDLE EAST T NOW!
Fill me in with the details on that theory, Lucifer. I could use the laughs. How's the job search coming along?
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140383 Aug 21, 2014
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140384 Aug 21, 2014
1859Petesake wrote:

END the GENOCIDE of INNOCENT PALESTINIANS. THE HEAD of FOLEY WAS CUT AS MUCH BY the JEWS RUNNING THE USA and the WEST as by the VIOLENT MUSILIM MERCENARIES. JEWS HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS MADNESS and RADICALISATION in the MIDDLE EAST and EUROPE. STOP the JEWS DESTRYOING PALESTINIAN LIFE and LIMB. END the GENOCIDE..... begin the process then of HALTING ISIS AND VIOLENCE AROUND the Middle East. END the JEW GENOCIDE of PALESTINIANS. END IT NOW!
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fill me in with the details on that theory, Lucifer. I could use the laughs. How's the job search coming along?
Sure Dimwit, any Dolt or even a Bore like you over time can see the IDF Bunglers prefer to attack Kids
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140385 Aug 21, 2014
1859Petesake wrote:

END the GENOCIDE of INNOCENT PALESTINIANS. THE HEAD of FOLEY WAS CUT AS MUCH BY the JEWS RUNNING THE USA and the WEST as by the VIOLENT MUSLIM MERCENARIES. JEWS HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS MADNESS and RADICALIZATION in the MIDDLE EAST and EUROPE. STOP the JEWS DESTROYING PALESTINIAN LIFE and LIMB. END the GENOCIDE..... begin the process then of HALTING ISIS AND VIOLENCE AROUND the Middle East. END the JEW GENOCIDE of PALESTINIANS. END IT NOW!
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The details are Cretin that the IDF needs troops caused by the mass desertions over killing of kids so maybe you'd better go and help your cause; you can help spot the Gazian Snipers
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140386 Aug 21, 2014
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#140387 Aug 21, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Good Bob 18,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 684,061
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min USA-1 39,248
LaVar Ball is a POS(sherbert?)Bigot 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min George Justapose 983,500
What do Colin Kaepernick and O.J. Simpson have ... 16 min Doctor REALITY 2
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web