Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Thief River Falls, MN

#138995 Aug 7, 2014
The highest level statement on the matter has come from Samantha Power, U.S. ambassador to the U.N.

Power condemned the attacks "that have reportedly led to the displacement of tens of thousands of people, many from vulnerable minority communities, deepening Iraq's already acute humanitarian crisis." She urged all parties to allow "safe access" to the U.N. and its partners to deliver aid, including to families stuck on Mount Sinjar.

"The United States is committed to helping the people of Iraq as they confront the security and humanitarian challenges in their fight against [IS]," she said, urging Iraq's leaders to swiftly form a "new, fully inclusive government."

But the Hudson Institute's Nina Shea earlier this week criticized Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry for not personally speaking out on the "epic humanitarian and human-rights catastrophe" in this part of Iraq, where Christians and other minorities have lived for hundreds of years.

During a White House meeting with Israeli officials in 2009, Samantha Power, like any other proud mother, pulled out a photo of her infant son. In speaking to the admiring crowd, she added a surprising detail: Her son, she said, is a descendant, from his father’s side, of the Vilna Gaon, Rabbi Eliyahu ben Shlomo Zalman Kremer, the 18th-century Jewish sage who is considered the greatest talmudic scholar of his time.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/178608/for-samant...

Christians should expect no help from this Gang.
USA Born

Thief River Falls, MN

#138997 Aug 7, 2014
US analysts conclude MH17 downed by aircraft
By Haris Hussain - 7 August 2014 @ 8:20 AM

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.

This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.

In a statement released by the Ukrainian embassy on Tuesday, Kiev denied that its fighters were airborne during the time MH17 was shot down. This follows a statement released by the Russian Defence Ministry that its air traffic control had detected Ukrainian Air Force activity in the area on the same day.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/20925

Why does the US Media keep harping on the Missile shot down the Airplane covering up that a fighter plane from the Government of the Ukraine did it to blame Russia; trying to start another Gulf of Tonkin-like incident
Adam Wolff

Ronkonkoma, NY

#138998 Aug 7, 2014
A war crimes investigation into the conduct of Israeli forces in Gaza, until recently unthinkable, has grown after the Palestinians said this week they wanted to become a party to the International Criminal Court.
USA Born

Thief River Falls, MN

#138999 Aug 7, 2014
[QUOTE who=dullard]<quoted text>

What happened?

That seems to be your excuse from birth, dullard.[/QUOTE]

The reader-comments to my July 31st article,“First Examination of Malaysian MH-17 Cockpit Photo Shows Ukraine Government Shot that Plane Down,” provided links and leads to independent additional confirmatory evidence backing up that account, of retired Lufthansa pilot Peter Haisenko’s reconstruction of this event, to such an extent that, after exploring the matter further, I now feel confident enough to say that the evidence on this matter is, indeed,“conclusive,” that Haisenko is right.

Here is all of that evidence, which collectively convinces me that Haisenko’s conclusion there, is, indeed, the only one that can even possibly explain this wreckage:

“There have been two or three pieces of fuselage that have been really pockmarked with what almost looks like machine-gun fire, very very strong machine-gun fire.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/evidence-is-now-...

30 mm Bullet Holes are all over MH17 apparently caused by a Ukraine Military SU 27 shooting it down.

What's our Media trying to do, get us into a war with Russia?
USA Born

Thief River Falls, MN

#139002 Aug 7, 2014
http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120311/mov...

Netanyahu showing his colors.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#139003 Aug 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
The smoke from the flaming corpses of "palestinian" children is incense to our Lord and Savior Jesus "The Jew " Christ.
Jesus is the original Zionist. He was a rabbi and he fckng hated arabs.
You are in dire need of watching this video.

The Insanity of Christian Zionism!

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139008 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
If there were any Zionists who were not simply anti-Arab, racist bigots, they would advocate the relocation of apartheid Israel to the USA, where it could exercise sovereignty over an area of territory equivalent to that which it currently occupies in the former Islamic, Ottoman lands.
It's basically a case of 'put up or shut up'.
Whats apartheid in Israel, please nazi piece of shit, explain. We want to be as smart as your honor, hahahaha hahahaha
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139009 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in dire need of watching this video.
The Insanity of Christian Zionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qNMFZZOOZLgXX
I don't click links from fckng trolls, you fckng troll.

Watch this, you scumbag. Then you will know why I celebrate when stinking sand n**gers get blown to fck by the Jews....

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope every one of the dirty M-F's gets shot to pieces and their houses get bulldozed.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139011 Aug 7, 2014
petesaykeiks wrote:
END the JEW MURDER of CHILDREN and OTHER INNOCENTS in PALESTINE, OCCUPATION, ILLEGAL USE of WEAPONS AGAINST CIVILIANS, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and THEFT of LAND.
You decribe hamassholes very nicely. Its very easy to stop this war againts Israel and the whole free world, just stop shooting, never thought of that did you , hitler jr.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139013 Aug 7, 2014
"If, as its most vociferous opponents charge, Israel is committing war crimes in its bombardment of Gaza, a bombardment that comes in response to more than 10,000 rockets fired indiscriminately into Israel over recent years – and more than 3,300 in the last 27 days alone -- how come the death toll in Gaza averages less than 1 person for close to each three targeted Israeli strikes into what is, by common consent, one of the most heavily populated urban areas on the globe?"

"Does that smack of random bombing? Does it reflect a lack of morality? Or does it reflect, as Colonel Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan has stated time and again during this and previous Israel-Gaza conflicts, that “Israel is the one country in the Western world today that is standing up for its morality and for its values against the onslaught of international jihad.”

Death to the stinking "palestinian" rats.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139014 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gray,
thanks for your points and links, all of which I welcome. Indeed, I should imagine that the more genuinely loyal anyone is to the USA, the less they should want it to be run by Israel, which is thousands of miles away. Of course you are right that only a minority of Jewish people themselves are Zionists, and it is equally true that many Zionists are not even Jewish in the first place! The anti-Muslim, racist Zionists should never be allowed to get away with dismissing their opponents as anti-Semites. Only a tiny, disgraceful and self-defeating minority of anti-Zionists are anti-Semitic, although Zionists wish that they could so categorise all their critics.
Gray has a fckng plate in his head, you douchebag. He has been typing the same stupid fckng post over and over for 5 years. He belongs in a locked ward where he can pose no danger to himself.
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139015 Aug 7, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, another A-rab shill. <|-o
Like I say, Zionists, are anti-Muslim racist bigots. I rest my case.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#139016 Aug 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click links from fckng trolls, you fckng troll.
Watch this, you scumbag. Then you will know why I celebrate when stinking sand n**gers get blown to fck by the Jews....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HRA0NKQ0k6EXX
I hope every one of the dirty M-F's gets shot to pieces and their houses get bulldozed.
Why does Israeli TV mock Jesus as a gorilla?

Why do Christians get spit on in Israel?

Israel is sure some shrine for the Christian Holy land. LMFAO
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139017 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
The USA was founded on the dispossession and effective genocide of the indigenous North Americans, and slavery was fundamental to its early social fabric. This slavery system morphed into southern apartheid, with surviving members of the indigenous communities confined to reservations.
No wonder the USA has such an affinity with the apartheid, settler state of Israel. No wonder decent US citizens are ashamed of their country's present role in the world, and of its utterly repugnant history.
To all you Zionists in apartheid Israel/USA, the young and informed now know all your tricks, and history is speeding past.
Hey dickhead from englandistan, when are you leaving occupied , colonized, stolen Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands??/ Tell us why were you kicked out of North America by the heros
of America??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139020 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
I note that you didn't even try to contest my criticisms of the USA's own history, both of which (territorial dispossession and apartheid) so obviously apply to Israel's present.
The south of the USA may have been a democracy before the 60s, but only one for WHITE are no such consequences for Israeli parents who encourage their own children to verbally and physically harass Palestinian children to and from school. Nor were there any One of the vile motivations is to keep those Palestinians continually on the brink of economic collapse. cost in the last moments of his life. Another Israeli PM WAS a former terrorist, voted by his compatriots as one of the greatest Israelis ever. The mainstream Zionist controlled media like to present terrorism as the absolute antithesis of democracy, and yet it is right at the foundation of 'the only democracy in the Middle-East'.
So apartheid-Israel is not such a wonderful 'democracy' after all, nor was it the only one before your US supporters overthrew the democratic state which then existed in Iran. Apparently Iran's current Islamic regime is not acceptable either. Nothing but abject submission to the US and apartheid-Israeli 'democracies' ever is.
Soooo much bullshit by hitler jr. Whine whine and whine more. Lie lie and lie more. Thats the nazislamist way but we dont buy it
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#139021 Aug 7, 2014
OFF TOPIC HASBARATS
Rational wrote:
If there were any Zionists who were not simply anti-Arab, racist bigots, they would advocate the relocation of apartheid Israel to the USA, where it could exercise sovereignty over an area of territory equivalent to that which it currently occupies in the former Islamic, Ottoman lands.
It's basically a case of 'put up or shut up'.
You're exactly right.

This cowardly glut of Zionist Hasbarats refuse to even attempt a factual, On Topic & honest response because that's not in their inventory of pre-scripted Hasbara "Tallking Points" provided by Israel's P.M.'s Office & Foreign Ministry

“Talking Points”
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/israel-peac...

EXAMPLE OF HASBARA SCRIPTED “TALKING POINTS”
“ 1. Israelis want peace
2. Israel has given land for peace
3. Israelis accept the rights of both Jews and Arabs
4. Israeli human rights and democracy
5. Obstacle to peace: Palestinian terror and incitement
6. Obstacle to peace: Iran and Hezbollah
_________

When confronted with the fact that Israel is a proven Genocidal State that has initiated all of well planned "Wars" aka Land Grabs they resort to "Apples to Oranges" comparisons:

i.e. Americans displaced Native Americans therefore Exterminating & Expelling all Native Palestinians is OK

1. The displaced Native Americans are not currently demanding the land stolen within one generation

2. Internal Law / UN Resolutions do not condemn Native American vs Immigrant American Land issues

3. Immigrant Americans are not enforcing a carefully planned "Final Solution" Ethnic Cleansing agenda (Plan Dalet)

4. There is no current blood being shed over an existing conflict

5. If a Native American had reasonable proof that I was on his land, I'd share it with him

In short, no conflict exists between Immigrant Americans and Native Americans and there is no justification for Israel's planned & systematic Extermination & Expulsion of Palestine's Native Residents
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139023 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats apartheid in Israel, please nazi piece of shit, explain. We want to be as smart as your honor, hahahaha hahahaha
Obviously the actual nazis are Zionists like you, who consider yourselves to be racially superior, and who refer to and treat the Palestinians in ways that are racially abusive in the extreme. And yes, despite your country's best efforts to corrupt and derail global democracy, the entire world is increasingly realising that it IS a settler, apartheid state, founded on land theft, on the grossest and vilest segregation of the indigenous victims, and not least on ZIONIST terrorism.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139024 Aug 7, 2014
USA Born wrote:
http://previous.presstv.ir/pho to/20120311/movahedian20120311 165508040.jpg
Netanyahu showing his colors.
Maybe your colors
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139026 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are at war with the West, fck-head. You bet you microscopic balls we are "anti-muslim". Punk.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139027 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
You should cause u aint got no case except in a mental institution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min andet1987 2,575
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 27 min Johnny 794
"The Crew" (Jan '08) 29 min Voyeur 7,927
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min LAWEST100 653,900
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Insults Are Easier 63,721
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min crucifiedguy 281,853
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 3,801
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Lbj 106,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web