Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139061 Aug 7, 2014
Faith New Baltimore MI wrote:

<quoted text>

We'll make a deal: you can have Connecticut instead of Palestine and you can start moving the Christians out tomorrow.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to Gaza. You haven't. I have seen with my own eyes what worthless pieces of sht the dirty arabs really are. They are filthy animals. None of those lazy M-F'rs work.... or bathe. They are disgusting.
I thank the Jews for making the world a cleaner place by whacking those fckng monkeys, you trolling little f/aggit. Get your own name, punk.
It's your fault there's antisemitism caused by your uncivilized behavior.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139063 Aug 7, 2014
Can Netanyahu swim?
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139064 Aug 7, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down scooter. Take a breath. Do you even listen to your own rants?
I simply asked what is wrong with where it is at? Isn't it you that doesn't except the current location, right?
No, clearly you would not want apartheid-Israel on your own land, or you would be enthusiastically accepting my suggestion and starting a campaign. You seem to consider your own land claims to be superior to those of Muslims, whilst all the while denying it.
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139070 Aug 7, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> So, the fence between Gaza and Egypt, why is that?
TO INDULGE APARTHEID-ISRAEL YET AGAIN.
Honestly, the level of information available from the US media must be really, really dire, yet you imagine yourselves to be the world's greatest democracy. That must be more Orwellian media misinformation. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#139071 Aug 7, 2014
A "FENCE" OR A "LAB"?

"Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”
[Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command]
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> So, the fence between Gaza and Egypt, why is that?
If you cal a 20' tall concrete Wall with a 100' to I mile "Kill Zone" on stolen land a "Fence" what do you call a "Wall"?

Israel is the only State to use captive civilians in an Open Air Prison as "Lab Rats" for marketing purposes;

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars...

..., the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

These military operations, including the most recent against Gaza, last year’s Pillar of Cloud, the film argues, serve as little more than laboratory-style experiments to evaluate and refine the effectiveness of new military approaches, both strategies and weaponry.

Gaza, in particular, has become the shop window for Israel’s military industries, allowing them to develop and market systems for long-term surveillance, control and subjugation of an “enemy” population.

Given that most Palestinians are now tightly contained in urban settings, traditional policies designed to maintain a distinction between civilians and fighters have had to be erased.

Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command in the 1990s and now an arms dealer, is filmed at an arms industry conference observing that Israel’s goal in the territories is punishment of the local population to create greater “room for maneuver.”

Considering the effects, he comments that most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
_________

Killing captive civilians for "Marketing Purposes" is a new low for this Proven Genocidal State and consistent with its policy of Ethnic Cleansing:

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.”CONTINUED

Name another State whose founding principle is Ethnic Cleansing
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139073 Aug 7, 2014
http://rt.com/files/news/2a/0c/00/00/ig-2.jpg

Another Palestinian or an Innocent Israeli?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#139074 Aug 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have to. We gave him and aircraft carrier.
HuH?! What aircraft carrier?

Germany sold Israel a few diesel submarines which Israel retrofitted to fire nuclear cruise missiles. Now there is a good friend, Germany.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139076 Aug 7, 2014
Why is it Christians in Israel cannot build a house there?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139077 Aug 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Hopefully, the Israelis used flechette rounds and white phosphorous (American Made) on the monkeys. Those are gifts that keep on giving.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ebIOyrSG3ck/U8PLlk-...

Expound on that.
Adam Wolff

Ronkonkoma, NY

#139078 Aug 7, 2014
Two Jewish friends pass a Catholic Church on which a large poster addresses non-Catholics: "Come to us, accept Catholicism, and you instantly get $30,000 in cash!" While walking away, the two friends become engaged in a debate about whether the offer is meant seriously. A week later the two friends meet again in front of the same church, and one of them confides to the other: "I still wonder if that offer is serious." the other replies condescendingly: "Ah you Jews, all you think about is money!"
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139079 Aug 7, 2014
http://richardedmondson.net/2014/07/14/sancti...

Here's Israel style democracy.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139080 Aug 7, 2014
By Dr. Kevin Barrett

Why is Israel committing suicide?

Netanyahu’s genocidal onslaught in Gaza has done more to delegitimize the Zionist entity than the work of all the world’s anti-Zionists put together. Yet the Israeli military cannot stop the Palestinian resistance; from an Israeli standpoint, the hecatomb in Gaza serves no military or strategic purpose.

Is Israel insane?

That is a rhetorical question. The real question is: WHY is Israel lashing out like a nation gone mad?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#139081 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
TO INDULGE APARTHEID-ISRAEL YET AGAIN.
. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Easy to see you're just another cretin who, when in doubt, blames the Jews.
Now go cry. It befits you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139082 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ebIOyrSG3ck/U8PLlk-...
Expound on that.
I don't click on links from troll p**sies, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139083 Aug 7, 2014
The USA is bombing Iraq. I love it when that happens.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139084 Aug 7, 2014
Why is it Christians in Israel cannot build a house there?
Why can't I even enter Mecca? Or move to Karachi?... Not that I'd want to. I'm just saying.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139085 Aug 7, 2014
Filthy muslims being filthy:

"SOUTHGATE, Mich.-
Jessica McMillan at home in Southgate is worried sick about her young cousin a world away in Yemen.

Jayzon Mosed, 13, is hospitalized in a coma in the capital city of Sana’a after being shot in the head.

The teen was spending the summer in Yemen with his father and was supposed to come back to Michigan this week, but he was shot during an ambush.

“Thirteen armed men surrounded the car and started shooting,” McMillan said.

Mosed’s uncle was killed."

Fortunately, no humans were harmed.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#139086 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
No, clearly you would not want apartheid-Israel on your own land, or you would be enthusiastically accepting my suggestion and starting a campaign. You seem to consider your own land claims to be superior to those of Muslims, whilst all the while denying it.
I have made no land claims, and what is the Muslims claim?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#139088 Aug 7, 2014
Can Netanyahu swim?
No need, when 5 billion Arabs can't even get close enough to use a water balloon assault.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#139090 Aug 7, 2014
This just in: The monkeys of Hamas broke the truce ! This is shaping up to be a fine night to blow the sht out of soulless sand apes. First we're bombing Iraq again ... now the Jews are gassing-up their US-made jets and getting ready to do some monkey hunting.

Go Jews !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 701,419
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 3 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 3 hr Prophecy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 995,743
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 7