Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#139032 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your country has a vested, landed interest in denying all the truths that are so increasingly obvious to the rest of the world (even to an extent in the USA itself) but the facts remain unaltered.
My point about relocating the state of Israel to the USA which still remains most in thrall to Israel shouldn't be objectionable to you anyway. Don't you want your country to have a friendly, welcoming neighbour(s)?
What's wrong with where it is?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#139033 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the actual nazis are Zionists like you, who consider yourselves to be racially superior, and who refer to and treat the Palestinians in ways that are racially abusive in the extreme. And yes, despite your country's best efforts to corrupt and derail global democracy, the entire world is increasingly realising that it IS a settler, apartheid state, founded on land theft, on the grossest and vilest segregation of the indigenous victims, and not least on ZIONIST terrorism.
Actually your stinking mama is a nazi therefore u are one too. Pals got the same rights as everyone else inside Israel. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
No segregation anyplace in Israel againts anyone. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
No apartheid state in Israel anyplace. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
and now listen to this nazi piece of shit,
There is only one country in the Middle East where 1.8 million muslim arabs, christians etc etc got 100% religious and political freedom. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
Israel is in Israel for over 6500 years, just a "few" thousand years before stinking islam came into being. Islam is oly 1400 years old, idiot. Your nazislamist propaganda convinced none that I know except idiots like u.
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139034 Aug 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are at war with the West, fck-head. You bet you microscopic balls we are "anti-muslim". Punk.
That is a crude and sweeping generalisation, which does not excuse provocative, racial abuse. The West should stop INTENTIONALLY encouraging Islamic extremism. What about the hand and throat cutting, and heart eating Islamic extremists whom the west is currently SUPPORTING in Syria as it did in Afghanistan in the 80s? Afghanistan was reasonably secular and Iran was actually a democracy before the west destabilised and undermined the governing systems of both those countries. What about the Islamic extremists in Saudi Arabia who are actually closely entwined with Western establishments? What about the West assuring Saddam Hussein that it would not be an issue if he invaded Kuwait?
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139035 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You should cause u aint got no case except in a mental institution.
Oh projection, projection...
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139037 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your stinking mama is a nazi therefore u are one too. Pals got the same rights as everyone else inside Israel. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
No segregation anyplace in Israel againts anyone. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
No apartheid state in Israel anyplace. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
and now listen to this nazi piece of shit,
There is only one country in the Middle East where 1.8 million muslim arabs, christians etc etc got 100% religious and political freedom. Prove me wrong nazi piece of shit.
Israel is in Israel for over 6500 years, just a "few" thousand years before stinking islam came into being. Islam is oly 1400 years old, idiot. Your nazislamist propaganda convinced none that I know except idiots like u.
All sensible people outside your country know that it is an apartheid state, and possibly somewhere in your own mind, you know it too.

The supposed location of ancestors two millennia in the past can never be a rational basis upon which to address land rights. Such pathetic excuses are tantamount to a tacit admission by land grabbers that they have no real or rational claim to the territory concerned, and that the acquisition is basically just theft. In such cases it is certainly factually common, as well as rationally justified, for those so dispossessed to be alienated, aggrieved and resentful. What would your reaction be if people claiming descent from a community who used to live on your land well over a thousand years ago, used this assertion as some sort of excuse for evicting you and all your neighbours, and for establishing a new state in the area (perhaps with support from foreign governments thousands of miles away if they could somehow obtain it)??? But if you live in the USA, you wouldn't need to go more than a few centuries back. Indigenous North Americans could reasonably demand the return of land occupied by their ancestors, in some cases under 200 years ago.
If Western governments and corporations are so sympathetic to the apartheid state of Israel, it would be a peaceful gesture to invite it to relocate to an equivalent portion of the territory already successfully stolen from the indigenous North Americans. Problem solved. There is no other rational cause for external powers to become involved in any way (least of all in brazen support of the guilty party) in the dispute between the predominantly Islamic middle east and the apartheid state of Israel thrust into its midst.
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139038 Aug 7, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with where it is?
Answer that question by considering why you would not in fact be so happy at it moving onto your own land. And then ask yourself why your land rights are more important than those of the indigenous Palestinians, even though their ancestors were probably living in Palestine for far more centuries than those over which your family has lived in the USA. Also ask yourself why you expect Muslims to be so pro-Zionist as to relinquish their own land to the project, even though when challenged, you find that your own pro-Zionism is not of this magnitude.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139039 Aug 7, 2014
http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120311/mov ...

Netanyahu showing his colors.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#139040 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a crude and sweeping generalisation, which does not excuse provocative, racial abuse. The West should stop INTENTIONALLY encouraging Islamic extremism. What about the hand and throat cutting, and heart eating Islamic extremistsy t?
Do those barbaric fanatics need western encouragement to behead their own people? Really? Are you suggesting they're nothing but drones who do as they're told?

You're an obvious supporter of those savages, and you got the job of defending their offensive existence because you're one their few who can access a keyboard.

While you're at it, why not go stone a woman to death for not resisting her rapist with enough vigor?
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139041 Aug 7, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is not a race, dick jam. <|-o
Where possible, I prefer not to use racial terminology, and the meaning was obvious in the context of Palestine.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#139042 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer that question by considering why you would not in fact be so happy at it moving onto your own land. And then ask yourself why your land rights are more important than those of the indigenous Palestinians, even though their ancestors were probably living in Palestine for far more centuries than those over which your family has lived in the USA. Also ask yourself why you expect Muslims to be so pro-Zionist as to relinquish their own land to the project, even though when challenged, you find that your own pro-Zionism is not of this magnitude.
Slow down scooter. Take a breath. Do you even listen to your own rants?

I simply asked what is wrong with where it is at? Isn't it you that doesn't except the current location, right?
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139043 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickhead from englandistan, when are you leaving occupied , colonized, stolen Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands??/ Tell us why were you kicked out of North America by the heros
of America??
Yes, yes, yes indeed. I am completely ashamed of the British empire and thoroughly glad that it no longer rules over the USA or pretty much anywhere else. The sooner it abandons its few remaining outposts, most notoriously in stolen Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands the better (along with the associated jingoistic fantasy world). Any idiot could see that Gibraltar belongs to Spain, and that Britain cannot rationally expect to retain sovereignty over the Falklands against the will of pretty much the entire South American continent, to indulge a couple of thousand essentially expatriate Brits. And of course Britain bears residual imperialist blame for the mess in Palestine.

Honestly, I don't want to be anyone's enemy, and would aspire to friendship with any non violent person. It just isn't in my power to rewrite the truth.
Rational

Edinburgh, UK

#139044 Aug 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do those barbaric fanatics need western encouragement to behead their own people? Really? Are you suggesting they're nothing but drones who do as they're told?
You're an obvious supporter of those savages, and you got the job of defending their offensive existence because you're one their few who can access a keyboard.
While you're at it, why not go stone a woman to death for not resisting her rapist with enough vigor?

Crude, racial stereotyping, and vile racial hatred again. Those self-identifying as Muslim are as varied as those who self-identify as anything else. Some are extremists, sometimes even INTENTIONALLY ENCOURAGED by the West as in Syria, whilst others are very nuanced and moderate in their stance, with an entire spectrum in between. The history of US foreign policy has by no means been one of exclusive preference for the milder elements. Iranian democracy was destroyed by President Eisenhower, in an attempt to grab resources. Religious extremists in Saudi Arabia could hardly be more closely aligned with the West.

But in the end, such concerns are irrelevant to the Palestinian crisis. Land and property rights exist independently of who you are disposed to like or dislike.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139045 Aug 7, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your colors
We'll make a deal: you can have Connecticut instead of Palestine and you can start moving the Christians out tomorrow.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#139046 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, yes indeed. I am completely ashamed of the British empire and thoroughly glad that it no longer rules over the USA or pretty much anywhere else. The sooner it abandons its few remaining outposts, most notoriously in stolen Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands the better (along with the associated jingoistic fantasy world). Any idiot could see that Gibraltar belongs to Spain, and that Britain cannot rationally expect to retain sovereignty over the Falklands against the will of pretty much the entire South American continent, to indulge a couple of thousand essentially expatriate Brits. And of course Britain bears residual imperialist blame for the mess in Palestine.
Honestly, I don't want to be anyone's enemy, and would aspire to friendship with any non violent person. It just isn't in my power to rewrite the truth.
So, the fence between Gaza and Egypt, why is that?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139048 Aug 7, 2014
A Jewish community center in Toulouse, France, was the site of an anti-Semitic attack on July 26, when a man threw three firebombs at the building after a pro-Palestinian demonstration.

It's not all the Jews but the Fanatical Jews who do Terror thinks like dropping 2,000 pound bombs on kindergartens.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139049 Aug 7, 2014
On July 20, Jewish businesses in the "Little Jerusalem" district of Paris were attacked by rioters. French Prime Minister Manuel Valls denounced the violence, saying, "What happened in Sarcelles is intolerable. An attack on a synagogue and on a kosher shop is simply anti-Semitism. Nothing in France can justify this violence."

Nothing can Justify violence: tell that to the Fanatical Netanyahu.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139050 Aug 7, 2014
The Maccabi Haifa team was physically confronted during a training match in Austria against the French team Lille on July 23. Protestors rushed the pitch and tried to attack members of the squad.

Disabled Jewish Woman Assaulted

A disabled Jewish woman was assaulted in the southeast region of France on July 23. Approximately ten young people threw stones at her and chanted anti-Semitic slogans.

The Jews in Israel can stop this by just going back home.

An NFL Fan

USA

#139053 Aug 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text>
Crude, racial stereotyping, and vile racial hatred again. whilst others are very nuanced and moderate in their stance, with an ent
re disposed to like or dislike.
Nothing was mentioned of race, but it's a cheap convenient way for your type to immediately try for the high moral ground, isn't it?

'ENCOURAGED by the West as in Syria,' Thanks for the limp speculation, but I'm sure your precious friends can behead Christians without western help.

Now show me your deed to land in Israel, phony Scotsman.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#139057 Aug 7, 2014
Anti-Semitism has reared its head almost everywhere there are pro-Palestinian street protests.

A heavily Jewish section of Paris was looted and attacked as crowds shouted “Gas the Jews,” in what correctly has been called a pogrom. Multiple synagogues and Jewish centers in Paris and elsewhere in France were firebombed, and neo-Nazi salutes were center stage.

In Berlin protesters shouted “Jew, cowardly pig, come out and fight.”

While in Frankfurt they carried signs such as “The Jews are Beasts” and the Star of David is “The Star of the Devil.”

In the Hague, Netherlands, crowds chanted “death to all Jews,” shocking local officials.

In England, particularly London, there have been over 100 anti-Semitic incidents, and anti-Israel protesters pushed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion anti-Semitic tract.

And it was not just overseas. In Miami, protesters chanted “Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammed is returning,” commemorating an Islamic war victory.

In Boston, pro-Israel supporters had to be rescued from an angry crowd that shouted “Jews back to Birkenau” and “Drop dead, you Zionazi whores.” A pro-Israel student was attacked by a woman insisting that Jerusalem would be cleansed of Jews, while another crowd shouted that “Jews better learn how to swim.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/civil-...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

It looks like it's spreading: supporting Israel in public can be Dangerous.

An NFL Fan

USA

#139059 Aug 7, 2014
Rat urinal wrote:
<quoted text>

British empire and thoroughly glad that it no longer rules over the USA
LOL! You really know how to keep up with current event's don't you? If you claim to be less boring and pedantic, you'd better start proving it soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Richard The Lion... 79,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Acts4-12-BY ONLY ... 701,481
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 2 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 2 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752