Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
anon

Edinburgh, UK

#138694 Aug 6, 2014
Apartheid Israel and Zionist terrorists also played a major and heinous role in the appalling carnage inflicted on the USA on September 11th 2001.
ocxz

Reunion

#138695 Aug 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep waiting and thinking, we live rent free in your head
What ? Wait ?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping. What a lame sciroccock sucker.
I slept like a baby.
Guess you are like the israeli coward army who boast they are powerful against Hamas but only kill unarmed civilians, women, & children, and blows down civilian infrastructure with its us sponsored 4th army in the world.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#138697 Aug 6, 2014


What Pals??????????
Just love those idiotic stupid insane retarded Hamassholes but he is right this time. This video is more than a year old.

Since: May 14

Manhasset, NY

#138698 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What ? Wait ?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping. What a lame sciroccock sucker.
I slept like a baby.
Guess you are like the israeli coward army who boast they are powerful against Hamas but only kill unarmed civilians, women, & children, and blows down civilian infrastructure with its us sponsored 4th army in the world.
Why don't you tell Hamas to stop hiding behind women and children and we can all see just how powerful they are?

Oh, and can you ask them to wear uniforms so they're protected by the GC?

Oh, and can you ask them to change their racist Charter?
ocxz

Reunion

#138699 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it always hurt you when others publicly point out your mental shortcomings, creepy dude? You little tunnel bunny 'heroes' are finding the populace less and less willing to be their human shields. Can you explain it?
Can impaired retarded midgets point out at anything, but their limp mutilated deek, and wail wail , bobbing their rodent heads ?
You mean there is less and less populace now that you have slaughtered 2000 and ensured 500000 find a new home.
Have you enlisted yet ? maybe its time to prove you are the real stuff and have a go at women and kids too.
You can, America won't mind...

Since: May 14

Manhasset, NY

#138700 Aug 6, 2014
anon wrote:
Apartheid Israel and Zionist terrorists also played a major and heinous role in the appalling carnage inflicted on the USA on September 11th 2001.
You should do stand up comedy

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138701 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What ? Duh?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping.
You take things literally, don't you, genius? It's a red flag for lack of imagination/intellect.
How does it feel to know that? Why do your tunnel cowards hide behind women?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138702 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can impaired retarded midgets point out at anything, but their limp mutilated deek, and wail wail , bobbing their rodent
You little masked bandits are running like rabbits from woman to woman, trying to avoid their fair share of postmortem virgins. Have they changed their tiny minds after a taste of what it's like to face a professional military, stooge?
ocxz

Reunion

#138703 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Other surprises? You overestimate your motley little mob, Suzie. Maybe they could eat their pistols. THAT would impress everyone.
They are doing very well considering the conditions

65 soldiers dead and 3 civilians killed by Hamas > Real Professional soldiers
2000 civilians dead no Hamas killed > Israel Real genocidal maniacs.

Simple facts...
Maybe they could eat their pistols.
THAT must be your zionist humor

OK then BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Since: May 14

Manhasset, NY

#138704 Aug 6, 2014
Hamas, sick and twisted scum...

Hamas Encourages Suicide Bombers to Dress as Orthodox Jews

Shocking new videos from Hamas, PA glorify suicide bombings and murdering Israeli women and children.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
An NFL Fan

Thief River Falls, MN

#138705 Aug 6, 2014
Don't believe a word coming out of Israel
An NFL Fan

Thief River Falls, MN

#138706 Aug 6, 2014
At least 2,000 dead and 30,000 wounded in Gaza, a crime of Mass Murder.
An NFL Fan

Thief River Falls, MN

#138709 Aug 6, 2014
Notice how Al Qaeda is supporting Israel in Gaza by saying nothing.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138710 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
They are doing very well considering the conditions
65 soldiers dead and 3 civiliA HA
In other words, your fanatical punks are discovering the difference from blind racist hatred to being slaughtered in the field.
ocxz

Reunion

#138711 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You take things literally, don't you, genius? It's a red flag for lack of imagination/intellect.
How does it feel to know that? Why do your tunnel cowards hide behind women?
Yes unsophisticated barbarian.
You got the genius part right.
I thought you were completely brain dead.
Glad you used that brief glimpse of lucidity to acknowledge that before sinking back to your state of intellectual comatose.

Since: May 14

Manhasset, NY

#138712 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
At least 2,000 dead and 30,000 wounded in Gaza, a crime of Mass Murder.
They're all terrorists. Israel only killed terrorists
ocxz

Reunion

#138713 Aug 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Hamas, sick and twisted scum...
Hamas Encourages Suicide Bombers to Dress as Orthodox Jews
Shocking new videos from Hamas, PA glorify suicide bombings and murdering Israeli women and children.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Funny but all your so-called links come from the same sources.
It's not going to take much to blast through all that load of spin.
Anon

Edinburgh, UK

#138714 Aug 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do stand up comedy
Ridiculing anyone who articulates inconvenient and unwelcome truths is the classic reaction of those who wish to remain in denial. Plenty people much more important than you know perfectly well that Zionist terrorists WERE involved in the 9/11 atrocities. Not only were Zionists expressing their glee, from Israeli politicians down to the level of the arrested Zionists, so suspiciously posing as Palestinians in NY on 9/11, BUT ZIONISTS DID IT. A large number of people of Arabic origin were soon arrested by US Justice Department to divert attention from the Israelis posing as Palestinians whom the NYPD had inconveniently arrested. The Israeli leader of the 'business' for which they worked suddenly fled back to Israel within days of the attack, and many weeks later, after the media had shifted their focus, the Israelis posing as Palestinians were quietly released. SO YES, the crimes against humanity that took place in the USA on 9/11 were partially the work of some Israeli citizens, who in collusion with their Zionist accomplices, sought to justify many further crimes against humanity, culminating in land grabs.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138715 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes unsophisticated barbarian.
You got the genius part right.]
Once again you're proving an inability to grasp irony. It's a trademark of your type, creepy man. Try using toilet paper. You'll feel a bit better about yourself.
ocxz

Reunion

#138716 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, your fanatical punks are discovering the difference from blind racist hatred to being slaughtered in the field.
No they are fighting against the Israeli opressor and illegal invader.
And, so far the only one slaughtered are the women children and civilians brutally murdered by the Israeli war criminals.
It's all over the world news.
But maybe you don't have access to world news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 559,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 775,278
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 31 min royal kannadiga 1,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min truth 605,006
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min who 265,145
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolly 23,970
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Al Capone 5,109
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
More from around the web