Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138821 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
It means:
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Blow it out your ass, you little f/aggit.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138822 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It means:
THIS IS A CACack to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
You're butt hurt, aren't you, stooge? Have mommy make some soup for you, OK?
Adam Wolff

Ronkonkoma, NY

#138824 Aug 6, 2014
The problem I have with Israel isn't their genetics. I have a problem when individuals who refuse to stop defining themselves as significant among all other human tribes. I especially have a problem if these individuals have an entire fucking religion built around preserving this notion that they are born special.

Lets forget for a moment that the supposed ancestors of this group are the main reason why the majority of voters in America believe there is an invisible bearded man in the sky who wants their money, and focus on this whole right to return to Israel thing.. if they have a right to that land after a millennium of exile, shouldn't the native American tribes be able to demand Americans all move to Florida?

My question is why can't we all just settle for being fucking humans and work together towards space travel and a cure to age related disease? Why argue over Gaza and Israel when there are literally BILLIONS of galaxies full of planets to explore and colonize?
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Anonymous Proxy

#138826 Aug 6, 2014
My crack pipe is smoking with anal joy. I rubs the sperms of the Dalit man in to my face to keep my skins helthy.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138828 Aug 6, 2014
The latest Fox New Report: Fox news is interviewing a "mother" of what they say is a mother of one of the 3 slain teenagers by "Hamas."

In the prelude of the report the "mother" is shown with the Fox News reporter walking by the camera and she actually has a big smile on her face and is looking Joyful at being interviewed.

This interview smacks of a contrived and staged event which should cast doubt on any other stories about "Hamas" murdering anyone; it's just a Staged event like in the old Communist Traditions.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138831 Aug 6, 2014
Faith New Baltimore MI wrote:
No more money for the Failed Country, Israel
<quoted text>
Move 'em out of Israel to your Door there in Seattle and you can live on the sidewalk.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Michigan, dck-sucker.
Michigan? How would you like to give your place to an Israeli and you can sleep outside on the ground?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138832 Aug 6, 2014
My crack pipe is exploding with anal joy. I have smoked the pole, teabagged the nutsack and eaten from the butt crack. Now I must rub the Dalit sperms in to my face to keep my skins helthy.
Israel is big in the Dope smuggling industry too.

USA

#138833 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Hummmmm.....how do you know that they
Holy crap are you slow, dude. Did your mother blame you in her suicide note, stooge?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138834 Aug 6, 2014
The latest Fox New Report: Fox news is interviewing a "mother" of what they say is a mother of one of the 3 slain teenagers by "Hamas."
In the prelude of the report the "mother" is shown with the Fox News reporter walking by the camera and she actually has a big smile on her face and is looking Joyful at being interviewed.
This interview smacks of a contrived and staged event which should cast doubt on any other stories about "Hamas" murdering anyone; it's just a Staged event like in the old Communist Traditions.
What we do know is that Israel has cleansed the world of almost 2000 stinking muslim rats.

Mazel tov, M-F'r's.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138835 Aug 6, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
The problem I have with Israel isn't their genetics. I have a problem when individuals who refuse to stop defining themselves as significant among all other human tribes. I especially have a problem if these individuals have an entire fucking religion built around preserving this notion that they are born special.
Lets forget for a moment that the supposed ancestors of this group are the main reason why the majority of voters in America believe there is an invisible bearded man in the sky who wants their money, and focus on this whole right to return to Israel thing.. if they have a right to that land after a millennium of exile, shouldn't the native American tribes be able to demand Americans all move to Florida?
My question is why can't we all just settle for being fucking humans and work together towards space travel and a cure to age related disease? Why argue over Gaza and Israel when there are literally BILLIONS of galaxies full of planets to explore and colonize?
Israel will have to look for a new home and we'll give them Connecticut, but the "Palestinians" in Connecticut may not like it too much.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138836 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Move 'em out of Israel to your Door there in Seattle and you can live on the sidewalk.
<quoted text>
Michigan? How would you like to give your place to an Israeli and you can sleep outside on the ground?
That's never going to happen. Besides, the filthy "palestinians" are not fully human. They have no souls; their lives have no value.

USA

#138839 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Who exactly is butt-hurt,?
Why duh
I think that despite your desperate weak demands, I'll continue to mock you for your slow wit as long as I please, stooge.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138840 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
According to Some People in the know:
Your crack pipe is smoking with anal joy. You rubs the sperms of the Dalit man in to your face to keep your skins helthy.
your crack pipe is exploding with anal joy. You have smoked the pole, teabagged the nutsack and eaten from the butt crack. Nowyou must rub the Dalit sperms in to your face to keep your skins helthy.
Nah. That's your game, fruitcake.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138841 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Who exactly is butt-hurt, Loonie Larry Latrine?
Why do keep this pretense?
Log off.
Sign off your Fanny profile.
Post as USA-1, [email protected] without using a proxy. Lol
ROFLMAO
Why don't you log on without a proxy. Lol

Coward.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138842 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Israel will have to look for a new home and we'll give them Connecticut, but the "Palestinians" in Connecticut may not like it too much.
Keep dreaming, sissy. Israel has nukes. Hopefully they will use them on arab population centers and Americans will get to watch on our giant flat-screen TV's and laugh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138843 Aug 6, 2014
"Palestinian" "mothers" encourage their dirty little children to blow themselves up. How cute !

Muslim children....sigh..... they blow-up so fast.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138846 Aug 6, 2014

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's never going to happen. Besides, the filthy "palestinians" are not fully human. They have no souls; their lives have no value.
So that means it an Israeli kicked you out of your Place with no compensation that's okay.

USA

#138847 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You've been told PSY
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Thanks for the further profundity, creepy stooge. It's nice to see you've calmed down.

USA

#138849 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do keep this pretense?
Log O
It must sting to have your butt kicked all over this thread, doesn't it, racist stooge?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138850 Aug 6, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What we do know is that Israel has cleansed the world of almost 2000 stinking muslim rats.
Mazel tov, M-F'r's.
That means 1,998,000 Gazians to kill. What do you think Israel should do to speed up the Gazian death rate, use some GAS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 47,811
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 646,320
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 4 min Breedu 493
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,011
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 8 min Jawaking 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min VIKING 971,567
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 min LetsRoleplayThen 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web