Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138834 Aug 6, 2014
Faith New Baltimore MI wrote:
The latest Fox New Report: Fox news is interviewing a "mother" of what they say is a mother of one of the 3 slain teenagers by "Hamas."
In the prelude of the report the "mother" is shown with the Fox News reporter walking by the camera and she actually has a big smile on her face and is looking Joyful at being interviewed.
This interview smacks of a contrived and staged event which should cast doubt on any other stories about "Hamas" murdering anyone; it's just a Staged event like in the old Communist Traditions.
What we do know is that Israel has cleansed the world of almost 2000 stinking muslim rats.

Mazel tov, M-F'r's.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138835 Aug 6, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
The problem I have with Israel isn't their genetics. I have a problem when individuals who refuse to stop defining themselves as significant among all other human tribes. I especially have a problem if these individuals have an entire fucking religion built around preserving this notion that they are born special.
Lets forget for a moment that the supposed ancestors of this group are the main reason why the majority of voters in America believe there is an invisible bearded man in the sky who wants their money, and focus on this whole right to return to Israel thing.. if they have a right to that land after a millennium of exile, shouldn't the native American tribes be able to demand Americans all move to Florida?
My question is why can't we all just settle for being fucking humans and work together towards space travel and a cure to age related disease? Why argue over Gaza and Israel when there are literally BILLIONS of galaxies full of planets to explore and colonize?
Israel will have to look for a new home and we'll give them Connecticut, but the "Palestinians" in Connecticut may not like it too much.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138836 Aug 6, 2014
No more money for the Failed Country, Israel
<quoted text>
Move 'em out of Israel to your Door there in Seattle and you can live on the sidewalk.
<quoted text>
Michigan? How would you like to give your place to an Israeli and you can sleep outside on the ground?
That's never going to happen. Besides, the filthy "palestinians" are not fully human. They have no souls; their lives have no value.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138839 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly is butt-hurt,?
Why duh
I think that despite your desperate weak demands, I'll continue to mock you for your slow wit as long as I please, stooge.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138840 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
According to Some People in the know:
Your crack pipe is smoking with anal joy. You rubs the sperms of the Dalit man in to your face to keep your skins helthy.
your crack pipe is exploding with anal joy. You have smoked the pole, teabagged the nutsack and eaten from the butt crack. Nowyou must rub the Dalit sperms in to your face to keep your skins helthy.
Nah. That's your game, fruitcake.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138841 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Who exactly is butt-hurt, Loonie Larry Latrine?
Why do keep this pretense?
Log off.
Sign off your Fanny profile.
Post as USA-1, tw_@T without using a proxy. Lol
ROFLMAO
Why don't you log on without a proxy. Lol

Coward.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138842 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Israel will have to look for a new home and we'll give them Connecticut, but the "Palestinians" in Connecticut may not like it too much.
Keep dreaming, sissy. Israel has nukes. Hopefully they will use them on arab population centers and Americans will get to watch on our giant flat-screen TV's and laugh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138843 Aug 6, 2014
"Palestinian" "mothers" encourage their dirty little children to blow themselves up. How cute !

Muslim children....sigh..... they blow-up so fast.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138846 Aug 6, 2014

<quoted text>

Move 'em out of Israel to your Door there in Seattle and you can live on the sidewalk.
<quoted text>

Michigan? How would you like to give your place to an Israeli and you can sleep outside on the ground?
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's never going to happen. Besides, the filthy "palestinians" are not fully human. They have no souls; their lives have no value.
So that means it an Israeli kicked you out of your Place with no compensation that's okay.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138847 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You've been told PSY
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Thanks for the further profundity, creepy stooge. It's nice to see you've calmed down.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138849 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do keep this pretense?
Log O
It must sting to have your butt kicked all over this thread, doesn't it, racist stooge?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138850 Aug 6, 2014

The latest Fox New Report: Fox news is interviewing a "mother" of what they say is a mother of one of the 3 slain teenagers by "Hamas."

In the prelude of the report the "mother" is shown with the Fox News reporter walking by the camera and she actually has a big smile on her face and is looking Joyful at being interviewed.

This interview smacks of a contrived and staged event which should cast doubt on any other stories about "Hamas" murdering anyone; it's just a Staged event like in the old Communist Traditions.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What we do know is that Israel has cleansed the world of almost 2000 stinking muslim rats.
Mazel tov, M-F'r's.
That means 1,998,000 Gazians to kill. What do you think Israel should do to speed up the Gazian death rate, use some GAS?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138851 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You've been told PSYCHO transqueer Indian PHAGGOT ratbag read, digest and do as you're told :
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Fck you. I'm going to be here every fckng day. And there isn't sht you can do about it. Punk. Fck off back to the Aussie forum and jerk off there. Sissy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138852 Aug 6, 2014
Jesus smiles when muslims die. He's a Jew, you know....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138853 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So that means it an Israeli kicked you out of your Place with no compensation that's okay.
That isn't going to happen. So it is just fckng stupid to speculate on it. Like I said, the filthy "palestinians" are subhuman. Their lives don't matter.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138854 Aug 6, 2014
issrael is the den of sin wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Adam,
....we @ Mt. Sinai have a problem with israeli jewish occultist Holocaust that is an unforgiving suprme high crime and act aginst humanity, that is solely byunrependant convert savage animals....
Jew's seeds have nothig to do with Abraham covenant with God and jew's seeds come from Satan loins...Jew's seeds are a pot-pourri of eggs and spems from every evil doers that have converted to jeews Godless religions
Israeli terrorist jews' are convicted Internationa; fugitives from human justice and israe;i terrorist jews need to be hunted down as convicted fugitives that was proven in an International Court, that are wanted for their jewish Supreme High War Crimes against God firstly and human kind as whole secondly..
You @ Mt. Sinai have a problem keeping your hands out of your pants, jerk off.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138856 Aug 6, 2014

<quoted text>

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Keep dreaming, sissy. Israel has nukes. Hopefully they will use them on arab population centers and Americans will get to watch on our giant flat-screen TV's and laugh.
It is clear Israel would never use n-bombs on their close allies Saudi Arabia and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
eeee

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#138858 Aug 6, 2014
Israel...the world's biggest theft...

“What's Bugging You? ”

Since: May 10

N. Las Vegas, Nevada

#138859 Aug 6, 2014
Charity begins at home. EEOC failed to investigate my complaint, or answer questions about my complaint. I have complained to every one-White House, "The Houses", The Commissioners, State and local Politicians, etc. You are concerned about Israel and ......Remove the "log" in you eye....
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138861 Aug 6, 2014
ISIS had close links with al-Qaeda until 2014, but in February of that year, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties with the group, reportedly for its brutality and "notorious intractability".[6

Israel discovered years ago that they have a lot in common with AL-Qaeda's and the ISIS's patron, Saudi Arabia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Big Al 995,150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Johnny 447,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min Goddamd Atheistsc... 699,595
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months 52 min alonzo36 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,840
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 7 hr Johnny 148