Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138798 Aug 6, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing delusional about our posts, MalbarCACA fake freak c*nt.
You've been told, piss off back to your HNDUSTINK SEWER.
GO NOW.
"our" LOL. You schizophrenic little dweeb. You have no friends. That's why you spend every waking moment on this sht-head thread typing nonsense. I hope to fck there is some explanation... you are confined to a wheelchair, under house-arrest for fondling little boys... something. You fckng loser.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138800 Aug 6, 2014
"BAGHDAD: An Iraqi army airstrike in the militant-held northern city of Mosul Wednesday killed 60 fighters from the extremist Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), Iraq's state television reported."
LOL! Muslims killing muslims. A win/win for civilized humanity...
Courtesy of the USA.... just like Libya, Syria, Egypt....
Go us !
So fckng funny.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138801 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Listen dork, enough of your poinIMPSTINK scum.
Are you the hall monitor, stooge?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138803 Aug 6, 2014
"Overnight, Israeli forces carried out new airstrikes while Israeli tanks and navy gunboats fired dozens of artillery shells, targeting houses, agricultural plots and open areas, Gaza police said. They said Israeli jet fighters destroyed three mosques, nine houses, five seaside chalets and a warehouse for construction material."

Hilarious.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138805 Aug 6, 2014
"Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel's intense bombardment of Gaza was a necessary response to Hamas attacks.

"It was justified. It was proportionate," he said.

Nearly 1,900 Palestinians were killed in the fighting, most of them civilians. Israel says some 900 Palestinian militants were among the dead. Netanyahu said he regretted "every" civilian death, but said that Hamas was responsible because it carried out attacks from civilian areas. "

Go Jews !!!

Whack a monkey !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138806 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
No nonsense in what we say, transsqueer no man nor woman Indian 3rd gender freak,
Quit annoying people with your trash, incoherent posting and piss off back to SH!THOLE DESICACALAND.
NOW>
There is no "we", you little homo.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138808 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
No we are yo coolie, chharchhobi ladyboy.
Enough of your nonsense, get lost.
'we'?

Does it make you uncomfortable to be mentally slow, nazi stooge?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138809 Aug 6, 2014
This made me laugh like hell:

""I never saw anything like that in my life," said Tawfiq Barbakh, a 67-year-old father of 12, as he surveyed his badly damaged home. "I don't know how many shells landed every minute, but it felt like 20 or 30. It was like the gates of hell opened on us."

The shelling appeared to have spared little in Rafah. Mosques, homes, offices, stores, schools and at least one hospital were in ruins, badly damaged or riddled by shrapnel or gunfire.

"I saw death with my own eyes," said resident Khalil Barbakh. "There were dead bodies on the streets, the wounded screaming and people running away from the shelling."

Manar Abu Louli, found evidence that Israeli soldiers had used her home as a makeshift field headquarters before pulling out this week: empty bullet cartridges carrying the acronym "IMI" — Israeli Military Industries — as well as bread, cans of tuna, sausages, chocolates, carrots, apples, a watermelon and plastic cups.

The soldiers also made holes in several walls for snipers to use, fortifying them with sandbags or bricks. They used her towels and sheets to cover blown-out windows. They also scrawled drawings on her bedroom wall: crying clowns and a scene of a sun, clouds and flowers.

"I don't know whether the house can be repaired after all this damage," said the 36-year-old Abu Louli, holding back tears as she searched for family records, diplomas and other important documents among her belongings strewn on the bedroom floor. Outside, at least four sand barriers used to protect tanks and tracks suggested that the house was turned into a field headquarters for an Israeli unit.

"She is lucky," one relative said. "If they had not wanted to use her home for shelter, they would have shelled it to bits."

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/08/06/3603592/ga...

So funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138810 Aug 6, 2014
"Moshe Feiglin called for concentration camps in Gaza in his action plan

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27154...

Now there's a fckng plan !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138812 Aug 6, 2014
"According to medical sources in the coastal enclave, Israel’s airstrikes and ground invasion have claimed 1,865 Palestinian lives so far while more than 9,400 others have been wounded."

I'm a little disappointed with the low numbers.

Israel is far too soft on terrorists.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138813 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
So what, go troll the Iraq forum and post it there, dickhead HINDUSTINK Shill.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Wow. That made so much sense, you little sissy.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138815 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
So what, go troll the Iraq forum and post it there, dickhead HINDUSTINK Shill.
THIS IS A CACA back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Does this mean you're not being friendly any longer, stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#138818 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
THIS IS A CACA EATING, CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Are your emotions running so fast you can't even copy the quips of others, stooge?

Go figure.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#138821 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It means:
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
Blow it out your ass, you little f/aggit.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138822 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It means:
THIS IS A CACack to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
You're butt hurt, aren't you, stooge? Have mommy make some soup for you, OK?
Adam Wolff

Ronkonkoma, NY

#138824 Aug 6, 2014
The problem I have with Israel isn't their genetics. I have a problem when individuals who refuse to stop defining themselves as significant among all other human tribes. I especially have a problem if these individuals have an entire fucking religion built around preserving this notion that they are born special.

Lets forget for a moment that the supposed ancestors of this group are the main reason why the majority of voters in America believe there is an invisible bearded man in the sky who wants their money, and focus on this whole right to return to Israel thing.. if they have a right to that land after a millennium of exile, shouldn't the native American tribes be able to demand Americans all move to Florida?

My question is why can't we all just settle for being fucking humans and work together towards space travel and a cure to age related disease? Why argue over Gaza and Israel when there are literally BILLIONS of galaxies full of planets to explore and colonize?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138828 Aug 6, 2014
The latest Fox New Report: Fox news is interviewing a "mother" of what they say is a mother of one of the 3 slain teenagers by "Hamas."

In the prelude of the report the "mother" is shown with the Fox News reporter walking by the camera and she actually has a big smile on her face and is looking Joyful at being interviewed.

This interview smacks of a contrived and staged event which should cast doubt on any other stories about "Hamas" murdering anyone; it's just a Staged event like in the old Communist Traditions.
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138831 Aug 6, 2014
Faith New Baltimore MI wrote:
No more money for the Failed Country, Israel
<quoted text>
Move 'em out of Israel to your Door there in Seattle and you can live on the sidewalk.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Michigan, dck-sucker.
Michigan? How would you like to give your place to an Israeli and you can sleep outside on the ground?
Faith New Baltimore MI

Thief River Falls, MN

#138832 Aug 6, 2014
My crack pipe is exploding with anal joy. I have smoked the pole, teabagged the nutsack and eaten from the butt crack. Now I must rub the Dalit sperms in to my face to keep my skins helthy.
Israel is big in the Dope smuggling industry too.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138833 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Hummmmm.....how do you know that they
Holy crap are you slow, dude. Did your mother blame you in her suicide note, stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 992,046
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min EditorAtLarge 52,216
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Robert F 693,292
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 23 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 36 min Laughing Out Loud... 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,996
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr lightbeamrider 4,470
More from around the web